Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am new to the game and it seems there is an endless supply of entertainment.
What do you guys do to keep busy? Any suggestions to help improve my own experience would be great!

Sparkly Entrepreneur

10,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Well I love vending(buy low sell high)
And changing my outfit XD
Keetonii
Well I love vending(buy low sell high)
And changing my outfit XD

I cant use the Market yet until my 3rd day but are there any specific items that i should be on the look out for when i can buy and sell?

Divine Cleric

I'm glad you're finding an endless supply of entertainment. Gaia tends to lose its shine after a while, especially when you try to obsess over avatars.

I lurk in forums a lot. ninja

Citizen

Aside from forum surfing, zOMG and switchem are the only things that have really held my interest. And now I have made myself sad....

Tipsy Sailor

I like dressing up mostly.

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Booty Grab's my game! mrgreen

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Since I've been terribly absent around Halloween, it's been actual fun catching up on manga updates and mo' fan theories

///////nerd

>w> skyping while being on Gaia with other Gaian buddies is probably a close second though

emo though zOMG and Heralds of Chaos were very fun on Gaia

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
I Do work for the Barton Town Police Department they are always accepting new people and they pay 1 million gold per hour of work so it's good if you need gold made in a quick amount of time. But seriously though that guild is one of the reasons why I still bother logging in. But yeah go look them up in the guild registry.

I also like posting in other guilds and meddling with items.
nowadays... lurking the forums is what i do for fun.
i enjoy browsing totally random threads, its nice to find out what people are saying.

i always have the vend tab open to casually refresh it looking for deals,
but i don't get as big as a kick for it as i used to. it's just to pass the time now.

JohnKC8JZO's Wife

Sparkling Star

22,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Forum lurk mostly. I sometimes Fish or play Booty Grab.

And of course I change my avi almost daily.

Then I usually go on hiatus for a few months (or years) then come back & do it all again.

*misses zOMG!* crying
Nenanah
I Do work for the Barton Town Police Department they are always accepting new people and they pay 1 million gold per hour of work so it's good if you need gold made in a quick amount of time. But seriously though that guild is one of the reasons why I still bother logging in. But yeah go look them up in the guild registry.

I also like posting in other guilds and meddling with items.

What is the Barton Town Police department?

Also just wondering guys what is Zomg? I have heard about it but not sure what exactly it is!?
Also booty grab is a blast. I am trying to set up a tank people can play so I can make some money.

Fluffy Trickster

Browse around and post n run in thread...
Mostly I am wasting my time doing nothing and regret it later

The things I do that still makes me still around is roleplaying, chatting with people, while trying to build up enough gold to buy item.
Gaia pretty much distract me more than doing me good.

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
i like looking at the avatar arena and posting in forums. i also just love fiddling with my avatar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff