Welcome to Gaia! ::

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
So GCD, from Gaia's recent april update it seems housing will be having makeover? surprised

I recall Gaia asking us about how often we use our homes,so it seems they decided to give them a makeover anyway. Surely, this could lead to cash base furniture but who knows? -shrugs-

Discuss: Gaia's home make over, what do you want to see?

Manly Lunatic

If they mean Towns 2 housing... it does need to be... better.

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
Bleh I can't think of much that can be done with housing presently... I'd rather they work on something more broken like... I dunno... THE INVENTORY ARRANGER?? >_>

hah... but I'm sure it'll be interesting or something.

Mysterious Trickster

I read that. I'm pretty interested in seeing what's to come. I understand there will be cash options in addition to gold options. I'm hoping for new furniture, and maybe bigger rooms!
Make it non-laggy.

make it actually cool?

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Kain-Senpai
I read that. I'm pretty interested in seeing what's to come. I understand there will be cash options in addition to gold options. I'm hoping for new furniture, and maybe bigger rooms!

We had cash based furniture before...not sure how well that went really.

Mysterious Trickster

Druddigon
Kain-Senpai

We had cash based furniture before...not sure how well that went really.

Some of it was popular (snow falling windows, fireplace), while others were not (Merfolk theme).

Business Cat

10,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Catz95
Bleh I can't think of much that can be done with housing presently... I'd rather they work on something more broken like... I dunno... THE INVENTORY ARRANGER?? >_>

hah... but I'm sure it'll be interesting or something.

One thing at a time! o,o I think that they,for now, want to upgrade the basics of what Gaia has to offer for the newer users that have yet to come - the new users will surely sooner check out the home-making option that inquire about inventory arranger.

In a relationship with my right hand

Dangerous Cleric

As long as they fix the glitch where non-housing items only show up for you when they're in your house(I like putting my pet items and potions in my house, but I want others to see it) and add bookshelves with books, I'll be content.

Anti Hero

They better make it able to have a second floor and many many rooms (which you would have to buy with GOLD, of course) by connecting doors that take you to the next area (like how you move from place to place by clicking/walking to the arrow on the flash spaces)

Also...More house designs, I want a mansion or a castle!

Edit: I want a yard too!! Front & back, tyvm!

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'll believe it when I see it.
Sorry, but too much disappointment with Gaia lately for me to get excited or hopeful. talk2hand
I would really like a Hobbit house knockoff,even if it is going to be cash. emotion_kirakira

Divine Muse

Please have a second floor??

Miyagichi's Waifu

Distrustful Kitten

13,825 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
There would be nothing that has to do with the house that I would pay cash for. Just not worth it because I don't spend much of my Gaia time there.

However, when I do throw a house based pixel party I want my house to look good.
I guess my complaint about houses is how hard it is to make it how I like it.
Placing items (especially Christmas lights) is so frustrating! I want to hang stuff on my wall! I want to put things on the useless shelves and bookshelves. I want to sit on my couches!
So yeah, Usability please. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces