Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
This is pretty spot on. I used to be really happy when I bought GC because I felt that it was enhancing my experience on the site. I got a little bit of a gold boost alongside fishing and cache crafting (which were fun to me!) Now it seems like all there is to do on this site is buy GC. That's pretty much the only feature we ever see new additions to. There just isn't anything else to do on this site that another site doesn't do better in my opinion. Premium options should be a nice addition to a game or site, to compliment other features and provide a good experience, not the whole purpose of the site itself...

desupantsu's Waifu

Kawaii Blob

26,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
i feel like gaia could easily revert back to a happy amount of new content for people by simply decreasing how often they churn out items.
the fact that constantly there is 10 announcements waiting to sell me things makes me not want to buy things.
i used to be an auto cash customer. now i just can't
most of my free playing friends have left so i have less friends here to hang out with which makes me not want to spend money on the site anymore.
you must have content (users) for your whales to hang out with
otherwise no whale is gonna wanna stay.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
Wow. You're right, that does remind me of Gaia a lot. >.<

I used to spend so much time here. I hardly spend any now. I check in, tune out the announcements mostly, check my notices, and if there is nothing that my friends or guilds have posted, I leave. I don't feel engaged toward the site anymore. Partly that's my own fault, I suppose. I could get into the games again, but they are, tbh, dated, and don't reward on par with what the site needs anymore. I should get into RPing again, that would probably get me to do more here, but all my old friends I used to RP with don't come here anymore, and joining new circles is intimidating to me. I know, I know, go whine some more. ;p

Gofusion is good, but I am so afraid it's just going to be another left in the dust feature. There were so many things they made that had promise, and then eventually they never get updated anymore, and are just left to eke out an existence. It's so sad. If they just refreshed and revitalized a lot of the old features, it would make the site a more enjoyable place to hang out again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff