Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Gifter

... What it will be like if Gaia artists start to involve Gaia NPCs in EI/REI?

We all see Gaia NPCs in the CI/RIG items, where we get to see either themselves or alternative universe of themselves. Yet, the only EI/REI we ever had that has a Gaia NPC involved is Timmy (with guest appearance by Lanzer.) Now it's understandable that some people were upset about Timmy due to what happened to Timmy (which in truth, we the people made the decision to turn him into an EI. >>; ) as well as unable to find good poses to use on the avi. And it's understand if people don't want their EI/REI to have Gaia NPCs involved too, fearing to have the same experience as Timmy.

However, for the past two or three months, we see EI/REI involves from growing items into story-theme items. So it got me curious of what would happen if Gaia artist decide to add Gaia NPCs into EI/REI.

Now I dunno about you, but to me, I think it will be interesting to see how it goes. I will love to see an REI where we get to see the daily life of Ivan (I bet there are some of you want to have a "Ride the rogue copy machine" pose) or an EI that involves the adventure of Kiki the Kitty (I'm curious how Kiki and Coco's adventures go with RoRo the Robodog. Of course, I'm also pretty sure some will like to see the adventures of Ultra Satan too.)

So GCD, do you like to see some Gaia NPCs get involved in EI/REI? If so or not, why?
What sort of characters do you wish to see get involved in the EI/REI?
What kind of story do you wish the character to be involved in?

Yes, I'm aware this idea should be related to the Site Feedback, requesting to be made. However, I think we Gaians should discuss about this since this is similar to Timmy the EI item.

Tipsy Reindeer

Well... Considering the characters introduced in EI/REI's are automatically gaia npcs... Albeit very very minor background NPCs but NPCs nonetheless, I'm having difficulty wrapping my head around the discussion topic. I'm guessing you mean pre-established NPC's?

I'm not sure I'd really want our well known NPC's playing a role in our EI's. Most of them are mundane and ordinary... which would be pretty boring for an EI. Though we did have two other instances of NPC involvement- one was the EI inspired by Crazy Pete's ramblings (something Island Adventure...), and Rosamund's Revenge was about the princess from the Saint Ciel: Agape story. Both were kinda cool. But I really can't see Moira hanging out in the fantasy stories these items seem to take place in.

Buggy Mage

Maybe Brennivin If not just to get some discount on experimental luxurie goodies! surprised
Oh and Carl cuz, why not really? Stags are boss yo. cool

Fluffy Trash

You probably mean NPC's already established in Gaia since the characters in them are considered NPC's.

It would be awesome to see some EI/REI with, for example, Logan, Ian, etc. I would love a Logan one.

Tricky Cat

I feel like a RIG with shop NPCs would give us item results of shop-items on loss.

That's not a good feeling to think about.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gino x Meili's Summer Love Adventure REI

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
A Kanoko, Rina and Rufus EI would be epic.
I would buy three.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Sounds cool, they are involved in Rigs.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
It is a great idea. Not only could we as Gaian's get some much needed background and character development, but also Items based around our favorite NPC's, AND Gaia could make some easy cash off of us. It benefits everyone, unless you don't like the way they go with the character building.

It could present shop backgrounds, along with perhaps what the NPC's homes look like in background form, various clothing and handheld items, and even the elusive curved backwings that Ruby has on that everyone imagined we'd get, but didn't.

There is a large opportunity that they purposely skip out on with this, simply because I feel they want all characters to remain as flexible as possible. This allows for them to pretty much do whatever they please story wise, to some extent, with whomever they please, whenever they please.

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Did someone say a Principal Mills EI? emotion_drool

Perfect Pumpkin

Mermaid Eater
Nope. Don't think anyone did.

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
J 4 C K
Mermaid Eater

Principal Mills EI.
Boom someone did. emotion_dowant

Perfect Pumpkin

Mermaid Eater
J 4 C K
Mermaid Eater

Principal Mills EI.
Boom someone did. emotion_dowant
I have no valid argument against that now.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

That would be pretty awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out