Welcome to Gaia! ::

Renaissance
DrusillaRaintree
*pokes halo* change your sig.
I chnage my sig during luls in chatter your poke has been noted

Oh-kay.

Shameless Consumer

*pokes halo* I wanna borrow one too. gonk [/jealous]

Anyway, Gino is probably fishing. Either that or eating his dad's corpse that he found. Then again, if he was in the mansion when it fell then there could've been food inside.
Renaissance
Michaelia
Mabey they keep secret stashes in their coats just in case something strange and misterious happens. o.O

considering the Gambino family history but ware would those twins put a toothpick let alone a can xd
Down their bra's? I'm sure they stuff enough toilet paper in there. >.<

Vintage Gaian

Shima Shinji

Anyway, Gino is probably fishing. Either that or eating his dad's corpse that he found. Then again, if he was in the mansion when it fell then there could've been food inside.

yes I supppose that there was more then one kitchen in each mansion that would have had food but being the evil vile lot in reality that we are I doubt that there was much left after looters when threw

Ice Heart's Queen

I think they eat fish =3 what else is Ilse de Gambino for? Fishing harbor.

Vintage Gaian

okay I will resign to the general public they eat fish but just imaginging them trying to catch them without rods is fun

Shameless Consumer

Renaissance
Shima Shinji

yes I supppose that there was more then one kitchen in each mansion that would have had food but being the evil vile lot in reality that we are I doubt that there was much left after looters when threw

I'd assume the mansion was atleast locked, and the one in Durem where Gino would be doesn't look like it has any windows except for on the little mini-buildings sticking out of the top. I don't think anyone would climb up there just for a sandwhich from the kitchen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff