Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you want to see the statistics after an event?

Yes 0.95384615384615 95.4% [ 124 ]
No 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
What I want to know is how much gold was sunk (and won) from the games/fights. sweatdrop

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Though I do want to know the results, but I do have a feeling the Tanukis won because of here on gaia, the underdogs always win like the Vamps Vs Kuro Gang event.

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,690 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ST4CY
It doesnt matter. The entire event was rigged from the beginning and the admins don't care anymore. That's why we ALL got the same item at the end. The events have been going downhill like this for awhile. I love the items and the event had a lot of potential so I dont want to complain, but it was really bad. The glitches, the resetting the score, the fighting, even the games. The slots were only fun when they were rigged to NOT steal our gold like the others.
You got a good point there. To be honest, I have no idea if Gaia really riggs the events. Why would they? Maybe to have a certain outcome happen that they want to happen. But idk. Tho, say they did rigg it, in that case the score would lose their meaning, yes.

But either way I wanna se the numbers... stressed

We get less and less and give Gaia more and more money love.
You'd think at least the scores...

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,690 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
Though I do want to know the results, but I do have a feeling the Tanukis won because of here on gaia, the underdogs always win like the Vamps Vs Kuro Gang event.
I think that depends. And it's hard to make a system that doesn't favor either the team with the majority of people or the team with less people.

But I thought the Kitsune won??? Who did win??

GAIA; GIVE US THE NUMBERS PLEASE exclaim

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Kirana Azadju
Magnificent Moonbeam
I think that depends. And it's hard to make a system that doesn't favor either the team with the majority of people or the team with less people.

Well, the Tanukis held the lead for quite a few days so it should count for something.

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,690 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kirana Azadju
Magnificent Moonbeam

Well, the Tanukis held the lead for quite a few days so it should count for something.
Yeah you are right. Does anyone know for sure tho?

Sweet Strawberry

Kirana Azadju
StrawberryDetective
i would love to know too x3
its a pain working so hard for the event collecting points then not knowing if our team won or lost >.<";

*crosses fingers* i hope kitsune won ^w^ mwahaha *runs cat_ninja
Yes exactly! You work so hard for your team and then you don't even know what you actually achieved! Other than winning or losing maybe.

Also I am 99% sure Kitsune won. Congrats guys.

But back to topic. It blows to not know the numbers for me. Last year I worked very hard to be one of the top attackers on the list. I was 2nd or 3rd place, in the last few seconds of the event. I battled the other guy for that spot and I will just NEVER know crying

exactly! >.< *hi fives!
i wld love to see where my efforts put me XP or at least they shld give us some nice prizes for working so hard right? cat_xp

and woot x3 kitsune ftw x3 though i think tanuki's are nice too x3 <3
and wow O.O nice for being 2nd/3rd! But yeah i know the feeling... happened to me in another game i played (an mmorpg) =___="; the feeling... of.. not.. knowing... UGH!!! X___x"::: its like ur watching a suspense movie/sports match and u never get to see the ending.. =__=* really pisses me off >__<":

Sweet Strawberry

August Star Of Heaven

omg i love ur avi! x3 great job making it! x3 its the best tanuki avi i've seen so far cat_4laugh heart
srry but i cldn't help myself just had to say it hee hee x3 cat_xp cat_ninja

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,690 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
StrawberryDetective
Kirana Azadju
StrawberryDetective
its a pain working so hard for the event collecting points then not knowing if our team won or lost >.<";

Yes exactly! You work so hard for your team and then you don't even know what you actually achieved! Other than winning or losing maybe.

But back to topic. It blows to not know the numbers for me. Last year I worked very hard to be one of the top attackers on the list. I was 2nd or 3rd place, in the last few seconds of the event. I battled the other guy for that spot and I will just NEVER know crying

exactly! >.< *hi fives!
i wld love to see where my efforts put me XP or at least they shld give us some nice prizes for working so hard right? cat_xp

and wow O.O nice for being 2nd/3rd! But yeah i know the feeling... happened to me in another game i played (an mmorpg) =___="; the feeling... of.. not.. knowing... UGH!!! X___x"::: its like ur watching a suspense movie/sports match and u never get to see the ending.. =__=* really pisses me off >__<":
*High fives* And yes, the prize!! I thought there would be a bundle??

I couldnt say it any more precisely! It is like not knowing the end! >o< I mean all the sweat and pain, all the sleepless nights, all the hopes and tears and sore fingers from clicking. And then you fight for your team and the counter for attacks and heals keeps climbing and at some point you start being proud of yourself and you really put your heart into it for that one final moment when it will be over, just to see your team on top.
AND THEN YOU WALK INTO THE LIGHT AND THERE IS ........ NOTHING! eek

And you stand there, huffing and puffing, and wonder what you actually did and what happened.

WE NEED THOSE STATISTICS crying

Sweet Strawberry

Kirana Azadju
StrawberryDetective
Kirana Azadju
StrawberryDetective

exactly! >.< *hi fives!

*High fives* And yes, the prize!! I thought there would be a bundle??

I couldnt say it any more precisely! It is like not knowing the end! >o< I mean all the sweat and pain, all the sleepless nights, all the hopes and tears and sore fingers from clicking. And then you fight for your team and the counter for attacks and heals keeps climbing and at some point you start being proud of yourself and you really put your heart into it for that one final moment when it will be over, just to see your team on top.
AND THEN YOU WALK INTO THE LIGHT AND THERE IS ........ NOTHING! eek

And you stand there, huffing and puffing, and wonder what you actually did and what happened.

WE NEED THOSE STATISTICS crying

aww u poor thing ;x
*gives u a *hug* and a HUGE STACK OF COOKIES*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
but yeah X-x"; same thing here, i even went a bit kamikaze xDDD, and i remember clicking that pull the lever game like a mad person when i saw kitsune's were behind on the scoreboard X-x"; i guess we all worked really hard on this event >.< tanuki's and kitsune's alike and we deserve to know! or at least some really cool gifts User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yes, they should.

A Snack

I want to know who won too.
      Someone else mentioned they wanna know how much gold was sunk.
      After reading that I'm curious myself now ho ho.
      I liked the event sorta , though idrc who won lol.
      I wonder if the winning team will get anything.

Heroic Pumpkin

22,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
Kirana Azadju
ST4CY
It doesnt matter. The entire event was rigged from the beginning and the admins don't care anymore. That's why we ALL got the same item at the end. The events have been going downhill like this for awhile. I love the items and the event had a lot of potential so I dont want to complain, but it was really bad. The glitches, the resetting the score, the fighting, even the games. The slots were only fun when they were rigged to NOT steal our gold like the others.
You got a good point there. To be honest, I have no idea if Gaia really riggs the events. Why would they? Maybe to have a certain outcome happen that they want to happen. But idk. Tho, say they did rigg it, in that case the score would lose their meaning, yes.

But either way I wanna se the numbers... stressed

We get less and less and give Gaia more and more money love.
You'd think at least the scores...

It's easier to just give out the items and not do anything. It's not so much a rigging to win, but more a rigging to be lazy. At least that's my assumption. Gaia has become lazy and money hungry lately. I would prefer my team to lose, just so there would be one good item and a win/lose. I mean why teams if no winning and losing? The only reason I can see is a lack of caring or planning. Maybe gaia is understaffed.

Loyal Shapeshifter

inkypon
      I want to know who won too.
      Someone else mentioned they wanna know how much gold was sunk.
      After reading that I'm curious myself now ho ho.
      I liked the event sorta , though idrc who won lol.
      I wonder if the winning team will get anything.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

According to the announcement, the winner will get an "incredible bundle of rewards". o3o

Hopefully we get to find out the winner today. Will they update on a weekend tho? I wouldn't want to wait until Monday to find out.

Sweet Strawberry

omg a friend of mine gave me the link to the scoreboards! x3 <3333 heart
so i'll share it here x3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/event/summer2014/

p.s: team kitsune won! cat_4laugh yaaaaaaay!! good job everyone! x3 <33333 it was so much fun <33333
*does the happy dance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff