Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
They would be a good solution.

This one is just a really poorly executed one.

Wheezing Plague

KirinKin
on a not so serious note:
it's against TOS too.. but hey they made the rule
they can break their own rule for selling gold for actual money. -shrugs-

its not buying gold. you donate to gaia and get their version of cash as a reward. grocery stores do it all the time. you spend money to get their points to spend on more of their stuff. so does like every rewards program ever almost. i dont know why people have a problem with this. because the gaia cash we get from daily rewards and ads is paid for by gaia already to have us watch the ad. you cant tell me no one out there does these ads to get cashshop stuff.

Wealthy Genius

11,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
Jinglybell

Forgive my editing skills, or rather, my lack thereof.

User Image

Tactician

Amy Undead
KirinKin

its not buying gold. you donate to gaia and get their version of cash as a reward. grocery stores do it all the time. you spend money to get their points to spend on more of their stuff. so does like every rewards program ever almost. i dont know why people have a problem with this. because the gaia cash we get from daily rewards and ads is paid for by gaia already to have us watch the ad. you cant tell me no one out there does these ads to get cashshop stuff.

Then You don't see what I'm seeing. Not everyone can. And I don't like the ads.

Wheezing Plague

KirinKin

who cares if you dont like the ads. then quit gaia. its an ad. holy wow. you see them on your tv. and while driving. and on movies you watch. its everywere.

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
There's nothing wrong with gold sinks. They can only help us. Yes the marketplace will eventually stabilize, but that doesn't mean that the prices will drop, the prices will just eventually stop fluctuating and probably settle at a higher price than before.

Yes, they need to stop selling gold for cash. But no, you can never have enough optional gold sinks.

Glitch

MP will fix itself? Um hello? Have you looked at the total MP gold revenue today?

Tactician

Amy Undead
KirinKin

who cares if you dont like the ads. then quit gaia. its an ad. holy wow. you see them on your tv. and while driving. and on movies you watch. its everywere.

I rarely watch TV.. Nor can you just tell me to quit Gaia just because I don't like the ads here.. I don't like them since many aren't something appealing to me... And I rarely watch movies. So mam you don't know my life. That may be yours but mine isn't all fun and games anymore.. And when I drive, I don't get side tracked and look at the billboards like most people do which causes accidents and injuries. I'm done with this conversation. I may not be the last of the Vets on Gaia but I will not tolerate this for someone I don't know. End of line.

Wheezing Plague

KirinKin
I may not be the last of the Vets on Gaia but I will not tolerate this for someone I don't know. End of line.

i had an account from 04 and was hacked. i used to bump for gold. you may not realize it but subliminal messages are everywhere. i was trying to you know have a conversation. but its ok. you never see ads. ever. i get it.

Tactician

Amy Undead
KirinKin
I may not be the last of the Vets on Gaia but I will not tolerate this for someone I don't know. End of line.

i had an account from 04 and was hacked. i used to bump for gold. you may not realize it but subliminal messages are everywhere. i was trying to you know have a conversation. but its ok. you never see ads. ever. i get it.

And I'd say something mean but your doing something for a cause. And I think it's nice of you to dress your outfit to support such a cause. Sorry for being mad towards you. I just don't like most ads... Some are just too boring and others just vulgar.. Have a good day supporting bulimia. It's nice of you.

Wheezing Plague

KirinKin

And I'd say something mean but your doing something for a cause. And I think it's nice of you to dress your outfit to support such a cause. Sorry for being mad towards you. I just don't like most ads... Some are just too boring and others just vulgar.. Have a good day supporting bulimia. It's nice of you.

darling i in now way took offense to you : ) i like to discuss things with people who are full of emotions instead of just i dunno. crude lol thank you so much for the thanks. it measns alot. i hate the ads to.

Impassioned Misfit

Um, no. They need to lessen their constant peddling of cash4gold stuff, but optional goldsinks are pretty much always beneficial?

V a r u s k u n's Princess

Sexy Kitten

I love how people are still complaining about this. Because of flynn's booty, so many different people were finally able to go and buy gold items in the mp because they either didn't have the time to play zomg, merch, or be an artist. Everything's inflated because people were actually able to buy things for once then have to go and post and booty grab for months to get an item. I really applaud gaia for doing this type of thing because for some people who have an actual life were able to get high-costing items. So yeah I don't see a "Business Major" title behind anyones names, so i don't think anyone has the right to argue with how gaia's doing it's business. They are most likely trying to rake in extra to support the new site thing they are doing. Remember all these different things add up, and being a top developing gaming website has its hefty costs. I'd like to see someone come up with a logical argument to that.

Tactician

Amy Undead
KirinKin

darling i in now way took offense to you : ) i like to discuss things with people who are full of emotions instead of just i dunno. crude lol thank you so much for the thanks. it measns alot. i hate the ads to.

There have been ads for weird things on my end. e-e;; it kinda weirds me out.. But that's Gaia for you.. Showing weird ads. -LOL- you are the only person that seems to dress for a cause. I wanted to dress for the fight against breast cancer, so I'd be all in pink >w<

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
satansrose
KirinKin

They should ban the CEO from Gaia rofl

Well, based on the fact that he's only ever made two Posts, I doubt he'd care. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff