Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Maiyee
yes I have the same problem and worse yet people pretending wanting to be friends and then asking me for items and gold after

I usually put them on ignorelist or turn off private messages and comments
I had a scam artist do this to me. scream

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I never get those messages Dx

Beloved Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
I've never gotten a message like that and I just don't get how anyone can outright beg like that. It's just... IDGI.
Begging gets you places I personally never begged Sok yeaaaaaa...

Hygienic Genius

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I agree it has become an over rediculous thing begging, i have gotten over 20 pm's for money all over 50k i ignored them all but the thing is is that some of them got pissed and started following me on rally and other things. Some people have thought of posting links for booty grab? I think that is a good idea cause iv only starting really getting these mssgs when booty grab got hard to find i guess ( just to notify u i havnt been on in a month or so, so im a little rusty on some information) But what confuses me is that im not even rich at this moment i would call myself poor! They have gotten lower than i thought they were.

Wealthy Hoarder

Well, I am the user who knew how hard it was to make gold when I was a younger user. While I don't had out gold, I try to help the said person.

I tell them, if nothing works, to go play cards, go fish, and what not.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
One girl last year kept messaging me to ask for things I was wearing.
Once, she even asked me to give her my Gemini Twins! I mean, it was a gift, and I'm never selling it. Ever.
The same girl asked me to "loan" her 5mil.
Needless to say I deleted her and put her on ignore.

If the person's like, really new, I'll maybe give them 10k to get them started and tell them a few tips, such as Booty Grab, and zOMG, and poing them to this little charity for new Gaians I've donated to a few times.

Combative Fairy

18,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
I recently put my Monochrome Keido up on the marketplace and I've been spammed with begging PMs ever since.
I mean, come on people. You think I'm gonna give you an item that is worth a couple of mil.?
And they don't even put thought into their approach. If you're gonna beg, then at least learn how to spell. If you can't even spell the name of the item, then I'm hardly inclined to give it to you.
I just ignore messages like that when I get them. If I simply don't respond, that gives the beggar zero fuel to argue or persist.

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I concur with you. I just recently lost just about all my funds due to item deflation and some bad investments. But Right now, I'm starting the process of item vending to make it back. It's going to take some time, but better than begging.

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
This one instance a while back had me in a situation where a newbie was practically demanding I buy her and angelic bow. She kept saying "I'll report you for blahblahblah this made up reason" and I'm just like "Girl please.."

Greedy Noob

☆•••►✿
      Aw, I usually just politely explain to them why I don't want to give them gold and inform them of the different methods to earning gold on Gaia.
      If that doesn't work,
      " Please stop responding, sankyu. ^_^ "

Profitable Businesswoman

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Tenko72
Maiyee
yes I have the same problem and worse yet people pretending wanting to be friends and then asking me for items and gold after

I usually put them on ignorelist or turn off private messages and comments
I had a scam artist do this to me. scream

those are the lowest of the low

8,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Strawberry-Fappuccino

Well, the only way to solve this problem is not mention about your gold and dress like you are poor yourself. No one will bother you, I do that a lot to get them off of my back.

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
Pretty much ignore their PM's whenever it happens D=
"Words are silver yet silence is gold" emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers