Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
If all tickets got won during the x50 (for real, 50?!) upped time, it was really way too low to start with ... maybe they should revise that the next time they want to sell tickets like that XD

That said, congrats to the winners smile

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
congrats to the winners!!
I hope they do this again some time! (some time when I can actually purchase some ha ha sweatdrop )

Stubborn Gifter

lilloulou
If all tickets got won during the x50 (for real, 50?!) upped time, it was really way too low to start with ... maybe they should revise that the next time they want to sell tickets like that XD

That said, congrats to the winners smile

Nah, knowing Gaia, they may want to lower the drop rate in order to get people to buy more. >.>;

But either the drop rate is too low or perhaps people were waiting for the chance to increase.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Congrats to the winners! And Gaia, please do this again in a future RIG. I would love to be in the October one!

Witty Ladykiller

16,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Congrats to the winners *u*

I'm actually excited for a RIG now.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

now im curious who are the winners. i hope they have cool designs :O

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
St V-Starr
Congrats to the winners! And Gaia, please do this again in a future RIG. I would love to be in the October one!
Man. October would be awesome.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Razumi Yazura
St V-Starr
Man. October would be awesome.

I know! I have plenty of ideas in mind and all my Cenobite friends to be with. emotion_dowant

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

St V-Starr
i really don't want them to do it too often. i'd honestly rather see remakes of NPCs or artists making their own ones, though i know they won't always have themes fitting for them.

but, knowing gaia, they'd still do it for the money. and if it's during holiday seasons it'd be nice for the users to have something special. though i'd really just prefer seeing NPCs in holiday cloths...../sob

now, just hopefully they can make the item drops better next time surprised

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
minghii
St V-Starr
i really don't want them to do it too often. i'd honestly rather see remakes of NPCs or artists making their own ones, though i know they won't always have themes fitting for them.

but, knowing gaia, they'd still do it for the money. and if it's during holiday seasons it'd be nice for the users to have something special. though i'd really just prefer seeing NPCs in holiday cloths...../sob

now, just hopefully they can make the item drops better next time surprised

Agree, not every RIG have a contest like this but every now and then is good.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
St V-Starr

Could I be the one in the slutty costume~?

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Beast Henshin
St V-Starr

Could I be the one in the slutty costume~?

As long as I get to dress like the bloody murderess with my demon friends! whee

Tiny Shapeshifter

St V-Starr
I'll sport the animal base as your bloody demonic bear companion, yes? emotion_kirakira ...No? ...Okay... emo

*slithers away from conversation*

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Yen Quest
St V-Starr
I'll sport the animal base as your bloody demonic bear companion, yes? emotion_kirakira ...No? ...Okay... emo

*slithers away from conversation*

X3 awww. But I like zombie bears!

Tiny Shapeshifter

St V-Starr
X3 awww. But I like zombie bears!
Demon - demon - demon. There is a difference. xD *dons her bearly self for the heck of it*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff