Welcome to Gaia! ::

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

kingdom121
i got all 9 fails xp
minghii
kingdom121
but do you just click on next or what, cuz i have two more and i tryed both sides already
minghii
I got all wins from my female side. Got two student dolls too, but I wish I'd gotten the protag doll instead >A>

It's all win though a lot of the win items are still weird or old. I'm just glad I got every item I wanted and even the protag

Idk if Gaia already changed the odds or not, but I tired yesterday on female and I still get all wins. Just click on next and claim your reward, that's about it

I guess they've changed the odds D: sorry to hear that

7,075 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
well 7$ down the drain i guess
minghii
kingdom121
i got all 9 fails xp
minghii
kingdom121
but do you just click on next or what, cuz i have two more and i tryed both sides already
minghii
I got all wins from my female side. Got two student dolls too, but I wish I'd gotten the protag doll instead >A>

It's all win though a lot of the win items are still weird or old. I'm just glad I got every item I wanted and even the protag

Idk if Gaia already changed the odds or not, but I tired yesterday on female and I still get all wins. Just click on next and claim your reward, that's about it

I guess they've changed the odds D: sorry to hear that

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
I think, based from experience, it is still a 50/50 thing..

You're instantly headed at the last stage, but there's no guaranteeing that you'll score a victory.. As I have opened 4 of them, and only score a victory, twice.

Plus, given that you're not guaranteed to win a new item, that'll make you scratch your head and think if it's worth it to gamble..

As for the items, yes, those Enigma items are really adorable and awesome. Even the fail(Common) items still kicks my gold.. <3

Angelic Spirit

I want to try one so bad at alas, I don't have any money to get GC

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Got a lot of fails from the guy side, but I actually did win once... It was the uh, secret character something.

Ah well lol.

Cat

im considering picking one up but I dont know if the odds are good enough to do it.

Kawaii Shoujo

I played the regular enigma institute one with the girl and lost.. (I got killed). sad
Is there a diff between the cheat sheet and the regular one?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff