Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Should they bring engraving back so people can engrave jewelry again?

Yes Please! 0.84 84.0% [ 84 ]
No its Lame! 0.16 16.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I was given an engrave necklace when I first joined the site. And I still have it, engraved with it's lovely message "p***s". Ah welcome to Gaia I shall treasure it forever. sweatdrop

I don't recall how much they cost back then or if it was expensive but I thought it was a odd random thing to give away. xd

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

I wish they would bring back engraved items. I'd love to give one to my boyfriend for Christmas or Valentine's Day with a special message on it.

Tiny Pumpkin

My Best Friend has an engraved bracelet. They should bring the feature back as a gold sink... ninja

Tipsy Roisterer

Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I was given an engrave necklace when I first joined the site. Still have do to it's lovely message "p***s", ah welcome to Gaia. I shall treasure it forever. sweatdrop

I don't recall how much they cost back then or if it was expensive but I thought it was a odd random thing to give away. xd

rofl I don't suppose you remember who gave you the necklace (was going to say who gave it to you but the scope for innuendo is too much to bear).

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I was given an engrave necklace when I first joined the site. And I still have it, engraved with it's lovely message "p***s". Ah welcome to Gaia I shall treasure it forever. sweatdrop

If I remember right it was 5k to engrave something? Also that's so beautiful. XD

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Project Silver Ticket: Allows you to engrave any pair of items you choose, but engraving must follow the TOS

Would people go for it? (And has silver already been used? If so, I'm sorry)

Moonlight Healer

Actually, I didn't even know such a feature existed but I really like it now. I want it back D:
I still have an Engraved Silver Bracelet a dear friend gave me 10+ years ago. It's saved as being equipped on my human base so that I can always be wearing it.

The message:
" In hopes that are friendship will go on until the end, let this bracelet serve as a milestone in our friendship. Remember that you're always in my heart and have a place to turn to when in doubt."

I, too, would love if the feature were to be brought back. Messages from gifts just aren't the same because the message isn't attached to the item itself

Frozen Sex Symbol

Deazy
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I was given an engrave necklace when I first joined the site. Still have do to it's lovely message "p***s", ah welcome to Gaia. I shall treasure it forever. sweatdrop

rofl I don't suppose you remember who gave you the necklace (was going to say who gave it to you but the scope for innuendo is too much to bear).

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I can't recall what I did last week let alone who gave it to me in 2004/5 . But I will always have a part of them close with me. heart

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Aw man everyone posting their engraved items makes me jelly. I had an engraved ring and bracelet that my irl best friend at the time and I exchanged. I know I still have it, but it's on my original hacked account. emo
        She quit Gaia long ago, but I'm pretty sure her avatar still has the ring equipped.

They need to bring that feature back.

Friendly Dreamer

I've been here since 2003 and I never knew about that feature. o_O; I think they should bring it back. It would be really cute.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Shiver`

User Image

I really want to say I sent that to you. LOL

On-Topic: I loved this feature. I use to send out amazing stuff to people on a regular basis. Worth every gold.
I wish it could come back, it would be a great gold sink.

Gnarwhalrus's Comrade

Questionable Wrangler

That'd be so neat if they brought that back! I didn't even know this was a thing before. Gah it'd be so nice and cute to be able to engrave items and junk and just give happy little notes to your friends <33

Tipsy Roisterer

Shiver`
Deazy
Shiver`

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I can't recall what I did last week let alone who gave it to me in 2004/5 . But I will always have a part of them close with me. heart

phnnarr phnnarr close eh *nudge nudge wink wink*

If it was back in your WG days, I want to say either Kiwi or Goaty.

fxxkin demon

I have a few pieces of engraved jewelry. I bought these off the MP, I joined well after the feature had been discontinued. If I see one for a reasonable price I'll pick it up but sadly they are harder to come by these days.

The messages are sweet and sentimental. No weird ones in my bunch.

Quote:
I hope you have a wonderful Valentines day! Happy V-day! ^_^
from a silver pocket watch

Quote:
You and I, we are soul sisters. We go through everything together. Even if the inevitable is impossible, we shall prevail. We need eacother. I give you this as a taoken of our bond of forever... you sexy by-otch ^__^ Luv, Aeris
This long one came from a silver bracelet. I left the spelling mistakes in.

Quote:
I love you, my sweet Kim.
from a silver locket.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out