Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Dreamer

Jeffrey M Roth
VVithnail

If this is true they need to hire more. No such thing as too many manly items. plus so tired of all this frill

I agree with you, on all three points.

If they are looking for artists to design items, they should look to the Art Shops/Art Freebies forums. ninja
Agreed. Even I would be willing to give them design ideas if I knew they would listen. I have some killer manly item ideas to give, but I feel like it would get pushed to the side.

All the frill runs together for me. For weeks I assumed workshop flora poses were in with cafe maim poses which I thought was part of keiko's cake. whoops.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Even with the flash sale, workshop flora is at 18mil :c
WHY. WHY!

I was hoping for major deflation.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Little Dead Soldier
WHY. WHY!

User Image

I think with the extra attention drawn to the item & the fact that most people who want to buy stuff to resell are spending up on Flynn's body, it's actually driven up the demand & not increased the supply.

User Image

Destructive Bunny

Compared to Flynn's chest bundle those are horrible deals...

Workshop Flora (Any)
Store Price: 5,000 Gaia Cash
Lowest Buy Now Price: 15,500,000 gold

Flynn's Chest Bundle (Any)
Store Price: 5,000 Gaia Cash
Lowest Buy Now Price: 40,988,800 gold

Which one would you buy ~_~

Tricky Phantom

Bunna
DQ7
Not interested; Gaia's business practices have discouraged me from spending anymore money on their overpriced items. I'm glad I've finally realized how ridiculous Gaia has become. My bank account has never been happier.

I really want a Flora! But I absolutely will not let myself buy GC. Not with the ridiculous state of chaos this site has been in lately. Maybe I'll think about it after they release the new site and things settle down here. In the meantime I'll just clench my jaw and make dream avatars lol.

Yeah, I know how you feel. Tektek has been my best friend lately. Lol.

What new site? o:

Revered Connoisseur

I want to like Cerynitian for the green eyes, but I'd rather wait for a new cheap replacement just like Deen's.
I am already bored on these flash sales because of 'frills-pay-the-bills' stuff.
meh it has no effect on me now, whatsoever.
Pretty much accepted that this is part of the NEW gaia dramallama

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Workshop Flora needs to be a permanent CS item.
It's too perfect, and too pricey *sobu*

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Little Dead Soldier
WHY. WHY!

Because sadly, Flynn's Booty/Chest are still in LV/CV as well.

barium711's Wife

Festive Leader

21,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
DQ7
Bunna
DQ7
Not interested; Gaia's business practices have discouraged me from spending anymore money on their overpriced items. I'm glad I've finally realized how ridiculous Gaia has become. My bank account has never been happier.

I really want a Flora! But I absolutely will not let myself buy GC. Not with the ridiculous state of chaos this site has been in lately. Maybe I'll think about it after they release the new site and things settle down here. In the meantime I'll just clench my jaw and make dream avatars lol.

What new site? o:

The 18+ "sister site" that they seem to have so much focused on lately. whee

Tricky Phantom

Bunna
DQ7
Bunna
DQ7

What new site? o:

Ah, I must've missed that announcement. Thank you for the info, I appreciate it. 3nodding

barium711's Wife

Festive Leader

21,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
DQ7
Bunna
DQ7
Bunna
DQ7

What new site? o:

Ah, I must've missed that announcement. Thank you for the info, I appreciate it. 3nodding

It wasn't in announcements, they've been sending out emails for feedback, and that's what the survey that caused so much uproar was intended to get information for. Nothing has been confirmed, but if I'm wrong I'll pluck my wings from my head and eat them.

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I like the eyes, but eyyy I have not been paid yet. I was happy to see they are ending this sale so soon, rather kept to it's name as a "flash" sale
I wonder why they cut it short. Could it be they're making room for another flash sale? Or is something going to happen soon? Now I'm paranoid. gonk

Tricky Phantom

Bunna
It wasn't in announcements, they've been sending out emails for feedback, and that's what the survey that caused so much uproar was intended to get information for. Nothing has been confirmed, but if I'm wrong I'll pluck my wings from my head and eat them.

That makes sense as to why I had no idea about it now, I rarely check email and such. Thank you again. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff