Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thoughts on Artist Collaboration Mangas?

I like it, I think they should do this more often. 0.50825082508251 50.8% [ 154 ]
I like it, but I think approaching these should be seldom 0.25742574257426 25.7% [ 78 ]
I don't like it, characters should look the same on every page 0.062706270627063 6.3% [ 19 ]
I'm gonna play Switzerland, and have my opinion not count. 0.17161716171617 17.2% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 303 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Premium Gaian

Sinsario
Marshmlow1
Sinsario
Goddammit Gaia stop making us feel sorry for all the characters. I just

I want to hate one but you won't let me.

'Cause y'all love them too much and forget about the others.

Cool.

Wait...What about Rena who was, and still kind of is, a whiny little brat?

Rina.
And yes, her thank you!

I can hate her.

I'm glad I made someone happy, with the power of hate emotion_awesome

Formal Elocutionist

Sinsario
Marshmlow1
Sinsario

Cool.

Rina.
And yes, her thank you!

I can hate her.

That's just not fair. xd

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
TINSTAAFL
Sinsario
Marshmlow1
Sinsario

Cool.

Rina.
And yes, her thank you!

I can hate her.

That's just not fair. xd

Why?
she's actually a pretty annoying character. She dressed up Rufus badly, her pie thing was dumb, she's in Crystal Overdrive. I vote fair.

Benevolent Feeder

Yay! I've always liked little Kuro. Finally some manga that I can get into.
Man, feels great to be a Dark Elf today.

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
little bunnies
Wow, you're fast!

I hope this chapter doesn't make me feel sorry for Kuro because then I might regret joining the vampires... I have a feeling it will though. cry

Maybe it's the purpose... If we have a way to change, we'll know that WAS the purpose !

Shapeshifter

and i still get FMA vibes from Kuro. xd

this should be interesting. crescent moon motif is going strong as ever. curious what magic Kuro keeps casting, because it looks like it might have some nasty side effects.

Tenacious Hellhound

TINSTAAFL
New Manga Update
Very likely the begining of halloween manga.

I've been waiting years to find out the origins, and the cult that seems to have entangled the Don Kuro to it's demise. And finally, I'm granted the chance in a manga!
YEEAAAHHHHH!!!! cool

The Don is sick? This hasn't been mentioned before! What's up with that? (yeah it has! TIN just doesn't pay attention stressed )
Do you think that this manga entry will sway the tides of war? Honestly, I'm hoping it might. Right now, it's just not a fair fight.
Front cover, the Don actually looks like a boy for once! surprised

The sickness was plotted so to gain him some simpathy from the audience.
The tragic story we are about to witness most likely was planned through many a month since we got some hints.
Kuro's family treasures being stolen/ending up on Niccu's hands, the picture of the Don's mother(?) that stares at in that "ohh, she dead.. awkward!" scene that was presented almost half a year ago and so on.

Formal Elocutionist

Sinsario

Why?
she's actually a pretty annoying character. She dressed up Rufus badly, her pie thing was dumb, she's in Crystal Overdrive. I vote fair.

I don't recall when she dressed rufus.
I wasn't here for Pie Hard.
And I'm not sure why Crystal Overdrive is all hated. It had quite a few characters from Gaia in it.

Wheezing Wench

Since I've opted to side with the elves, I'm very anxious to see how the story unravels. Still sorta unfair that they reveal the details of the dark elves' background AFTER asking us to pick sides. Most people will have sided with the vampires based on what's developed so far.

O.G. Darling

Finally, finally! I've always loved the Kuro Gang, they've forever been my favorite characters on gaia along with Nicolae and Meili; and like many of the characters on gaia- there was an un tapped resivore of development that was just begging to happen with them and it finally is! So break out your notes, cause we're about to get a Kuro history lesson.

I'm almost certian now that what ever Luca was summoning is tied to their past somehow, and he's desprate for it now- what ever it may be. I feel like light's going to be shed on Luca's motives, and suddenly a lot of people are gunna regret siding with the vamps.

Now call me crazy- but how much do you want to bet it will have to do with Johnny Gambino? It's not like everything else in the plotline is connected to him or anything nope.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
TINSTAAFL
Sinsario

Why?

And I'm not sure why Crystal Overdrive is all hated. It had quite a few characters from Gaia in it.

Boom
*shrugs*
I don't hate crystal overdrive. I was just looking at it and loving it. I just didn't like Rina.

Formal Elocutionist

A p r i c i t i
Finally, finally! I've always loved the Kuro Gang, they've forever been my favorite characters on gaia along with Nicolae and Meili; and like many of the characters on gaia- there was an un tapped resivore of development that was just begging to happen with them and it finally is! So break out your notes, cause we're about to get a Kuro history lesson.

I'm almost certian now that what ever Luca was summoning is tied to their past somehow, and he's desprate for it now- what ever it may be. I feel like light's going to be shed on Luca's motives, and suddenly a lot of people are gunna regret siding with the vamps.

Now call me crazy- but how much do you want to bet it will have to do with Johnny Gambino? It's not like everything else in the plotline is connected to him or anything nope.

Johnny Gambino and Luca's mom. 3nodding
Old age rivals I presume.

Formal Elocutionist

Sinsario
TINSTAAFL
Sinsario

Why?

Boom
*shrugs*
I don't hate crystal overdrive. I was just looking at it and loving it. I just didn't like Rina.

yikes... she's got better since she's grown up though, hasn't she?
Prolly not. >,>
After playing alot of Summer Springs, I've grown to like her more. It's weird, but I keep seeing ultra resemblences in the style of them both.

O.G. Darling

TINSTAAFL
A p r i c i t i

Johnny Gambino and Luca's mom. 3nodding
Old age rivals I presume.

I was thinking more a long the lines of Johnny getting on bad terms with them as a whole. Perhaps they used to be his old labrats, or maybe they worked for him and he treated them like crap. Maybe he waged war with them at some point; Though your proposal is certianinlly an interesting idea
unless it was already mentioned in some old manga that I don't remember oops

The Don doesn't seem like a person to kill people for fun, he strikes me as a character who does everything with purpose, and lets just think: He recently just bombed Edmund's shop, and now he's sending out the death warrant for Gino
What connects the two?
Johnny.

Hopeful Girl

Manga cover is pretty... emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items