Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thoughts on Artist Collaboration Mangas?

I like it, I think they should do this more often. 0.50825082508251 50.8% [ 154 ]
I like it, but I think approaching these should be seldom 0.25742574257426 25.7% [ 78 ]
I don't like it, characters should look the same on every page 0.062706270627063 6.3% [ 19 ]
I'm gonna play Switzerland, and have my opinion not count. 0.17161716171617 17.2% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 303 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 > >>

So they were originally brown?
I thought they where always grey, like since the beginning of this Manga...

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
What if the grayness curse she's getting is actually a viral infection? The color pigmentation blotches could be a symptom of cross species consummating between her and a vampire. A mythological STD.

It doesn't have to spread through normal STD methods after an initial individual has become infected. Once she becomes a host for the virus, it could begin to rapidly spread to her nearby clansmen through any number of practical means: skin to skin contact, air, bodily fluid contact, blood... that's another thing, not all the elfs there are gray, some are blueish. Maybe only her direct descendants are truly gray because they've inherited the disease.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm starting to decide that instead of Gino being born a titan, he was made into one via Johnny Gambino's ******** ups in the earliest manga chapters. Specifically, I think Gino became a titan when Johnny and Gino fell from the tower together and Johnny "finally got what he wanted" (#12, pg 21) which has always been to sire a powerful heir.

I believe in the Gaia world, a "titan" is someone who can challenge the gods unscathed (mostly). Heaphes(sp)(that big machine dude) was even shown to be a bit servant-ile to Gino. So ultimately what Johnny created was a powerful human heir who could control the gods in some way. A human who could control his own fate. If a titan can control/influence the gods, and Gino is a titan, then Johnny has accomplished what he set out to do from the start, which was "sire Gino Gambino, history's greatest man" (#0, pg 4).

This makes sense to me why Kuro would want Gino dead, if Gino had some sort of power over the gods and could get in the way of Kuro's attempts to control everyone in the world.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Existential Existence
I'm starting to decide that instead of Gino being born a titan, he was made into one via Johnny Gambino's ******** ups in the earliest manga chapters. Specifically, I think Gino became a titan when Johnny and Gino fell from the tower together and Johnny "finally got what he wanted" (#12, pg 21) which has always been to sire a powerful heir.

I believe in the Gaia world, a "titan" is someone who can challenge the gods unscathed (mostly). Heaphes(sp)(that big machine dude) was even shown to be a bit servant-ile to Gino. So ultimately what Johnny created was a powerful human heir who could control the gods in some way. A human who could control his own fate. If a titan can control/influence the gods, and Gino is a titan, then Johnny has accomplished what he set out to do from the start, which was "sire Gino Gambino, history's greatest man" (#0, pg 4).

This makes sense to me why Kuro would want Gino dead, if Gino had some sort of power over the gods and could get in the way of Kuro's attempts to control everyone in the world.

Yeah but if I recall, the phrase used was "last descendant of a titan" or something similar. That implies that he was born that way and that his ancestors were also titans, wouldn't it?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
StrawberryZ0mbie
Existential Existence

Yeah but if I recall, the phrase used was "last descendant of a titan" or something similar. That implies that he was born that way and that his ancestors were also titans, wouldn't it?

Yeah, but there was some weird things going on with J. Gambino. I think he was made into one by Gambino, he is Gambino's descendant. If Gambino hadn't tampered with Gino's genes/biology/life, and just tried to live a normal life without drama, I'm thinking that Gino probably wouldn't have become a titan. He did get the titan-ness from his father I think, but I'm going to guess that it was partially engineered through his father...
He So Flawless
They were but then they decided they wanted to somehow work Cresento who was originally human into really being an elf and needed an excuse for why he wasn't the same shade.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Existential Existence
StrawberryZ0mbie
Existential Existence

Yeah, but there was some weird things going on with J. Gambino. I think he was made into one by Gambino, he is Gambino's descendant. If Gambino hadn't tampered with Gino's genes/biology/life, and just tried to live a normal life without drama, I'm thinking that Gino probably wouldn't have become a titan. He did get the titan-ness from his father I think, but I'm going to guess that it was partially engineered through his father...

There's also the fact that little Gino magically grew 10 years older after merging with his father, and when they were separated, he never reverted back to his child form.
Krissim Klaw
He So Flawless
They were but then they decided they wanted to somehow work Cresento who was originally human into really being an elf and needed an excuse for why he wasn't the same shade.

So I'd imagine he's from another elf clan.
Where does it say they wanted to put Cresento in this?
Source?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pirate Captain Sushi
Existential Existence
StrawberryZ0mbie
Existential Existence

There's also the fact that little Gino magically grew 10 years older after merging with his father, and when they were separated, he never reverted back to his child form.

I think once they separated bodies, that's when the titan powers transferred from Johnny to Gino...

Because in the manga they write "Johnny K Gambino was once the most powerful man on Gaia" blah blah separated bodies blah blah (#13, pg 1) and it's past tense because all that titanly power was passed down to Gino.
add: although I realize this might be nitpicking at words. Heh. well, I still think the power was somehow given to Gino rather then it being inherently born within Gino. If Gino were born with titan powers Johnny would've had no reason to be so obsessed about creating the most powerful heir ever.
He So Flawless
Krissim Klaw
He So Flawless

So I'd imagine he's from another elf clan.
Where does it say they wanted to put Cresento in this?
Source?
There was a point on the manga Zhivago referred Cresento and Nicolae as the human and elf.

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Pirate Captain Sushi
What if the grayness curse she's getting is actually a viral infection? The color pigmentation blotches could be a symptom of cross species consummating between her and a vampire. A mythological STD.

It doesn't have to spread through normal STD methods after an initial individual has become infected. Once she becomes a host for the virus, it could begin to rapidly spread to her nearby clansmen through any number of practical means: skin to skin contact, air, bodily fluid contact, blood... that's another thing, not all the elfs there are gray, some are blueish. Maybe only her direct descendants are truly gray because they've inherited the disease.

They're elves, not zombies....=/

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Medeus
Pirate Captain Sushi

Virus =/= Zombie.

Profitable Prophet

JOSIE'S A DARK ELF, I KNEW IT.

/sarcasm

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Pirate Captain Sushi
Medeus
Pirate Captain Sushi

Virus =/= Zombie.

.....lol if they really gave Elves a mythological STD as the explanation for an entire clan of elves, I would probably have to quit Gaia.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Medeus
Pirate Captain Sushi
Medeus
Pirate Captain Sushi

Virus =/= Zombie.

.....lol if they really gave Elves a mythological STD as the explanation for an entire clan of elves, I would probably have to quit Gaia.

That's what they did for the vampires though, isn't it? :B
And werewolves are people who used too much experimental growth formula.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff