Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thoughts on Artist Collaboration Mangas?

I like it, I think they should do this more often. 0.50825082508251 50.8% [ 154 ]
I like it, but I think approaching these should be seldom 0.25742574257426 25.7% [ 78 ]
I don't like it, characters should look the same on every page 0.062706270627063 6.3% [ 19 ]
I'm gonna play Switzerland, and have my opinion not count. 0.17161716171617 17.2% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 303 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Diligent Student

gum disease
I need more. emotion_facepalm

Same here! gonk

Demonic Lover

I love the newest page! C: they look so cute!~ is this ethe's doing? O:

Her mother probably plays a larger roll in this than what I had in mind O: I wonder if she"pined" for something good or just something selfish?, I hope she isn't just power hungry u 3u; dammit Gaia make this deep and give us a sympathetic villain uo u I love those~

I agree with what everyone says about the one page a day business x 3x; it's just extremely obnoxious...

User Image

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

Gaia, why you such a plot tease? emotion_donotwant Do not like this one page a day, business.

However, the art for story time is really adorable. I can't wait to hear more about their history. *glares at the page counter*

Formal Elocutionist

Viviette Valentine
I love the newest page! C: they look so cute!~ is this ethe's doing? O:

Her mother probably plays a larger roll in this than what I had in mind O: I wonder if she"pined" for something good or just something selfish?, I hope she isn't just power hungry u 3u; damnit Gaia make this deep and give us a sympathetic villain uo u I love those~

I agree with what everyone says about the one page a day business x 3x; it's just extremely obnoxious...

User Image

It's really hard for me to tell if it's ethe or pepper-tea. It's one of them, though.
The front cover screams pepper-tea, so that's why I assume the other colored work is hers too.

Friend

2,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I want more Dark Elf history now gonk

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
so there are light and dark elves.....

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I SAW MOTHER AND I THOUGHT YOU MEANT THE ZURG.

I should stop getting excited over Zurg stuff. It's never happening.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Poshul
What a cheap a** set up. Oh all of a sudden tell me about the origin of our clain, how natural. emotion_eyebrow

I see it as being similar to how a little kid asks to be told his favorite story even when he knows it by heart and it seems like an odd time for a story. Plus, hearing your favorite story makes you feel better and, even if he'd never admit it, Luca's probably looking for a pick-me-up after the terrible time that he's been having. Laying his head on Cordell's lap and hearing her talk about his mother is likely Luca's equivalent to warm milk and a bedtime story.

Generous Millionaire

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
little bunnies
Wow, you're fast!

I hope this chapter doesn't make me feel sorry for Kuro because then I might regret joining the vampires... I have a feeling it will though. cry

Same here. Its already giving me that feeling.

In a relationship with PoshuI

As a follow up to what I said, I just thought hey the last chapter was over. This was a start of a new chapter so it could begin in any way. I think the first bits should have been skipped and it should have just begun with the storytelling. It's not like chapters of stories never begin by telling a tale and then transitioning back into the present situation.

Questionable Man-Lover

I hope this manga wont make me regret choosing the VAMPIRE side... coz vamp are fashionable. for me the victorian gothic style.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Yeata Zi
I SAW MOTHER AND I THOUGHT YOU MEANT THE ZURG.

I should stop getting excited over Zurg stuff. It's never happening.

Well dark elves live to be really old... and in this world of "gods" perhaps... well...maybe...
Well you know, anything is possible. She did "want something more" than what she had too.
And she is draped in a long white dress....

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

I'm really looking forward to getting more of their history revealed.. We know so little about their background story.. Maybe this will shed some light over the Dark Elves and people will realize that maybe, just maybe, Dark Elves are cool and not just the product of insane dictatorship by the Don lol
I don't like how we only get 1 page though, there's too little information per day.. It's like feeding a starving lion with 1 piece of meat a day of the size of a dice.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I almost felt sorry for them, but the twist of 'our mom ho'd out' made me laugh instead. Still liking that I picked vampires!

And those boobs! Look at them!

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
She tapped Vlad.
THERE GOES MY TWO CENTS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff