This poll closed on April 11, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Space Member

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
I always open my boxes and trunks. There's a chance I could get a cool item to use with my avatar. And even if it's junk I can sell it for a little gold. For me it's always worth opening them
I've gotten items from Mummy Masks to all forms of fox items. Nowadays, I find it pointless for me to open one so I just let them catch mold as I collect them, then toss them all in the marketplace for some other poor sap to enjoy. Hopefully, they'd have better luck than myself with such items and events.

*wants to get collars darnit!*
i have never got one crying

Tipsy Smoker

I've only gotten one trunk (well, there were other events, but it was when Gaia was glitching really badly, so I wound up getting a server error message whenever I tried to get my events) and it had a mummy mask, but it was fun getting to open it and I got some money, so that was cool...I normally just get pink links, though.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Aquadextrous
Today, I was surfing around a bit and this little dude popped up --> eek

Naturally, I freaked and searched the page, finding an enchanted trunk eventually. I debated wether to open it or not, because I usually get really crappy s**t like hockey masks, grass skirts, and mummy masks, but I decided to open it anyways. I got nitemare boots!!!

What kinds of things have you found in enchanted trunks? (This is a trunk-only discussion.) xd
when i want know waht items are in the trunks or the letters or the bluebox i go to the marketplace and in faq`s go to the items list and click in gen, or in the other, but i prefer this, and there you find the list with all special items, the xmas items hallowen and aniversay ball`s items..

Cat

too many hockey masks, dried grass skirts, and striped stockings...

i really should just sell them, but i like opening them too much.
Ravendor Begucci
I only get crap... sweatdrop

At least you actually get them! I've never had anything!!
ive gotten angelic boots before.
I havn't gotten any boxes, trunks or links. nothing at all... it sucks

Familiar Gaian

I like to open them even though I rarely get anything of value.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff