Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeful Girl

MoonRosePetal
User Image

I had been thinking about it for a while. But I assumed (like in past bundles) that they included the original EI along with its recolor. Instead, they chose Masquerade. So I bought a bundle. emotion_kirakira

Hey. They tossed in some good ones this time around. And, I too was shocked that they didn't put in the original Reve. ninja

Hopeful Girl

Oh snap! I've been meaning to ask: Did anyone go into AtA and ask why Reve Marin didn't have all the poses? ninja

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
Odd Cinderella

User Image

They did. I'm surprised they didn't include the original Reve (not that I'm complaining). It's still pretty popular. I just skimmed over the announcement and didn't notice Masquerade was in it until it was mentioned in other threads. Sneaky.

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

They didn't recolor that beautiful IV. Whyyyyyy.

That was my favorite pose. Oh well, it's still beautiful.

Tricky Treasure

I'm doing a rain dance to try and get this thing down to 500k. The more people who are disappointed in it, the more it will fall to a price I can manage! emotion_dowant
I was in love with Reve (I used to have about 5 or 6 back in the days) so I'm really happy about the recolour. Now I can tektek so many things!

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

It's nice, but it only really matches with itself and Lady Jane's Lace, which I sold ages ago due to the lack of items to match with it.

Supreme Demigod

16,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Full closet 200
Sorry I am late, yet I hope this is still alright for me to reply and post my opinion on this bundle now.

I love Dappy Dandy for a long while, ever since all those hat poses popping up here and there when it was still evolving.

To finally able to get one after all these waiting. It's worth it. Thank you Gaia for making this bundle. Lots of heart to you.

I bought a bundle and another extra Dappy Dandy. Great price, great deal, right time.

I even sold a Case of Pietro and many items away so I can buy these emotion_dealwithit emotion_c8

Masquerade - good, it has always been high in demand. I had one

Secret Retreat - It's a female EI in most scenario. I guess the muscle is pretty decent if nothing else. I love it is included in this bundle. I didn't have one

(I love Reve Rouille, the new re-colour doesn't seems doing its' original any justice in my own opinion. It would have been so super awesome if the recolours are gold with silver combo)

Overall, I love this bundle of EIs. Again, thank you heart

Familiar Trickster

I only got it for the Dappy Dandy and Masquerade

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200

I was going to buy this bundle, but it's $20, so I guess I won't.
That new Reve was gonna pull me into it though, along with Dappy.

Gaia's really starting to stretch it with their pricing lately.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I don't usually like to spend tons and tons of gold on items. The main reason I bought Reve Marin was that it had a mermaid tail, and I collect those. cat_ninja But I'll definitely be using the other poses. I also bought a Masquerade, I've been wanting one but the price has never been low enough for me to justify buying. Again, I rarely spend that much gold on a single item, but it has a lot of basic makeup and I could be using it on every avatar I make from now on.
The colors are gorgeous, but they don't make the poses more appealing to me. I prefer the red/black theme.

Hopeful Girl

[Kat.On.A.Stick]

Where were you during Black Friday? Lol.

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Odd Cinderella
[Kat.On.A.Stick]

Where were you during Black Friday? Lol.

Avoiding the $50 pricetag Dx

Hopeful Girl

[Kat.On.A.Stick]

Avoiding the $50 pricetag Dx
lol. that's normal during Black Friday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items