Fluffy Kitten

14,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
i love the new recolor
but my favorite pose of that item was the masks that came with it
and the recolor does not have them :c
they should have just left all the poses or maybe added some new ones to make the story line to it a lil more different o:

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Albern Puppy
I'm actually happier with a re-release of Masquerade, hopefully the price will drop on it now so I can pick one up. Sadly though, I won't be picking it this up. I already have two Dappy Dandy, and can't see how I would use a third, and I quite honestly hate the Secret retreat.
I'm on the same page as you. I have the same amount of Dappys, a SR, plus a Masquerade. I won't be picking up a bundle because I'm not too fond of the recolor.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Jaxent
AloysiusWeasley
The second I saw the announcement, I set to work hovering over the MP. I ended up with two bundles (I want a third..) and 2 spare Dappies had at a very low and sad price for such a nice item.

Blue+silver = do want
I'm still hoping for it to go lower, cause I'm a stingy scrooge, but I am even more inclined to buy it now after seeing your avatar! I never imagined the blue and silver looking so good together! Well done on your avatar, very well done.

Really?! I'm a blue/silver addict on here, it just gets tough when matching the silver, because we have three distinct shades. Thank you so much! heart

edit: Though I do agree strongly that we need more green. Making a matching green avvie is a reeeeeal pain. gonk

Sparkling Senshi

hmm do I want this or do I want to save my GC for the next RIG. Such hard life decisions

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Ridley Starsmore
I NEED DIS.

I NEED DIS SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.
just go to walmart and buy an ultimate game card lol
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
I want this sooooooo bad :c I love the red reve too. I have yet to ever own that one but the blueee is so pretty

Hopeful Girl

-Seraphoid-
Ridley Starsmore
I NEED DIS.

Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Is Zeevex that ultimate Game Card? Or is there another one? ninja

Odd Cinderella
-Seraphoid-
Ridley Starsmore
I NEED DIS.

Is Zeevex that ultimate Game Card? Or is there another one? ninja
this http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ultimate-Game-Card-20/19530507

it is way easier (just make an account if u want to otherwise just use the $10 denomination twice & u have your 2000 gaia cash), btw i love your hair. i'm going to get more later so i stay above a certain amount

Hopeful Girl

-Seraphoid-

it is way easier (just make an account if u want to otherwise just use the $10 denomination twice & u have your 2000 gaia cash), btw i love your hair. i'm going to get more later so i stay above a certain amount
THAT WORKS FOR GAIA?! gonk Do you know how many times I've seen that at MY Walmart?! K_O

Odd Cinderella
-Seraphoid-

THAT WORKS FOR GAIA?! gonk Do you know how many times I've seen that at MY Walmart?! K_O
yeah oh yeah they do! where can i post a thread to talk about them lol? yeah buy loads of them $20.00 bucks each, I have a job so it pays to work lol

Hopeful Girl

-Seraphoid-
Odd Cinderella
-Seraphoid-

yeah oh yeah they do! where can i post a thread to talk about them lol? yeah buy loads of them $20.00 bucks each, I have a job so it pays to work lol
Thanks! 4laugh

Odd Cinderella
-Seraphoid-
Odd Cinderella
-Seraphoid-

Thanks! 4laugh
you are very welcome (spread the word lol for people who do not know) 4laugh

Hopeful Girl

-Seraphoid-
emotion_hug

Okie. Lol. We should get back on topic... ninja

Odd Cinderella
-Seraphoid-
emotion_hug

Okie. Lol. We should get back on topic... ninja
sorry, anyways, reve marin is interesting but eh although it does not have all poses since i have never had the origional reve rouille which i call reve revouille (as a mistake).

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

I had been thinking about it for a while. But I assumed (like in past bundles) that they included the original EI along with its recolor. Instead, they chose Masquerade. So I bought a bundle. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff