Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Mage

Looks pretty cool but does anyone know why it doesn't have all the posses? Just wondering as many are surely.

Nerd

♫♫ I kind of like it I use red a lot more so the original would definitely be picked over the recolor every time for me personally but it's nice I have an issue with the hair..it's just an shade to me.

Distinct Vampire

So worth it imo
Snapped it up as soon as I found out.
I am very happy with my decision because the Ive been wanting those three EI's since they came out but never had the GC at that time or gold to get them all now. Such a lucky strike~
And not to mention of probably the best re colour in existence!

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
The second I saw the announcement, I set to work hovering over the MP. I ended up with two bundles (I want a third..) and 2 spare Dappies had at a very low and sad price for such a nice item.

Blue+silver = do want

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Of course it's bloody blue.
I knew before i looked it was blue.
pfft.
I am tired of blue!

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Mermaid Eater
i think imma get the bundle tonight
it tugs at my heartstrings so bad
like srsly best bundle OF 2012.
srsly. gais. srsly.

Glad i waited all year to actually splurge myself with this bundle.
I'll be getting it within an hour or two and frankly, i'm looking forward to it so badly.

Gawsh.
thank you gaia for this treat.

you wudnt happen to know how many bundles come out this year do you (for evolving items)
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
AliceLoathesWonderland
pfft.
I am tired of blue!
I bloody love blue! Honestly, if you're tired of blue, you should be even more tired of red (~your avatar~, although I do like it, just saying haha). I think red is even more common.

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
AloysiusWeasley
The second I saw the announcement, I set to work hovering over the MP. I ended up with two bundles (I want a third..) and 2 spare Dappies had at a very low and sad price for such a nice item.

Blue+silver = do want
I'm still hoping for it to go lower, cause I'm a stingy scrooge, but I am even more inclined to buy it now after seeing your avatar! I never imagined the blue and silver looking so good together! Well done on your avatar, very well done.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Jaxent
AliceLoathesWonderland
pfft.
I am tired of blue!
I bloody love blue! Honestly, if you're tired of blue, you should be even more tired of red (~your avatar~, although I do like it, just saying haha). I think red is even more common.

I was just hoping for something different, you know? all we seem to get is red, blue, cream, pink and i'd like some yellow, orange, green.
But no.. blue.

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
AliceLoathesWonderland
Jaxent
AliceLoathesWonderland
pfft.
I am tired of blue!

I was just hoping for something different, you know? all we seem to get is red, blue, cream, pink and i'd like some yellow, orange, green.
But no.. blue.
I'll take yellow/orange/green over the same 'ol reds and blues anyday. Why can't we just receive a balanced spectrum of items?

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Jaxent
AliceLoathesWonderland
Jaxent
AliceLoathesWonderland
pfft.
I am tired of blue!

But no.. blue.
I'll take yellow/orange/green over the same 'ol reds and blues anyday. Why can't we just receive a balanced spectrum of items?

i don't know!
someone should bring it up at the next ATA.

Angelic Blob

sad my fav color and I can't get it.
I would like a Secret Retreat, but somethings just clash too much with my avatars normal state.

Devoted Soldier

Kind of unfair that the recolour doesn't even have all the poses. It's not really worth it and these items have been around for too long.

Destructive Bunny

I'm really happy for the masqurade release. Reve I'm not sure about yet. I guess I'll know after I get one and get started on matching items :3

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ღ almost squealed with joy at both dappy dandy and secret retreat being in this bundle! totally hasn't wanted a secret retreat for ages nope.
don't care much for the original reve, but that recolour is so pretty, even if i'll probably never have use for one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff