Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Edmund will ever get back to his store?

Poll Whore 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 8 ]
Yes 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 12 ]
No 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 4 ]
I'M SICK OF LOUIE'S FACE 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]

Clean Member

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
Add me to list please
emotion_dowant

Shameless Conversationalist

This is my "Edmund fan" avatar (on the date I'm posting this, of course; it will likely have changed by the time someone sees this.)

Felt like posting to my long-subscribed Edmund fan-thread, though, since I finally got all the Edmund items I think are achievable for me.
emotion_dowant

Devout Mage

I hope they dont turn Edmund into a gold generator. D:

Beloved Genius

8,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
I could really use some Edmund in my life again.

Or a cup of tea.

Both?

Stalker

17,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hmmm, if you look at the GCD announcements, looks like this thread was nominated for the GaiAcademy Awards. 3nodding

Anyway, just wanted to mention I recently stopped being lazy and updated some of the images on the first page. Maybe one day I'll catch up with all the Edmund in the plot updates. If I've missed any things that would go in any of the other sections, let me know!

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Reichiru Tomoe
Hmmm, if you look at the GCD announcements, looks like this thread was nominated for the GaiAcademy Awards. 3nodding

Anyway, just wanted to mention I recently stopped being lazy and updated some of the images on the first page. Maybe one day I'll catch up with all the Edmund in the plot updates. If I've missed any things that would go in any of the other sections, let me know!
It seems that past the last meta plot update (airship saga) nothing has happened, and it looks like nothing will. It's been said that one artist MIGHT do a rough sketch for the last few plot lines in that saga (on their own free time), but I don't really know what Gaia (or said artist) is going to do since all they (Gaia) seem to want to do is release CS items confused

So in short, since the last plot manga with Edmund in it, he hasn't really been around much ^^""""

Beloved Genius

8,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
Although said artist has been really awesome about pushing some free items that are fandom related, *sherlock*cough*hannibal*cough*

Eloquent Exhibitionist

SeraCallist
Although said artist has been really awesome about pushing some free items that are fandom related, *sherlock*cough*hannibal*cough*
True, but I don't know what their life is like and they may be dfasdfqsdfsaf busy and all @.@ Personally, I like the fact they might do it cause they are all awsomesauce ^_^

Feral Sex Symbol

I wasn't aware this thread still existed, Holy s**t.

Dead Gaia, please return Edmund back to us. That little tease of him back in January was cruel, especially when you took him away again.

Bashful Raider

6,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Timid 100
Please add me to the list. heart

Beloved Genius

8,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
*begins to pound head on keyboard everytime CashShop NPC shows up in announcements... which is eveytime...*

*Has concussion*

*please call doctor*

*need hospital*

*everything going faint*

*starts seeing visions of manga plot updates*

*Knows them not to possibly be real, snaps back into reality*

*realizes blood is pouring from forehead*

Eloquent Exhibitionist

*Become an apprentice at a Gaia shop!*

*Doesn't see Edmund as a shop owner*

*Doesn't give a damn*

O 3 O