Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Edmund will ever get back to his store?

Poll Whore 0.125 12.5% [ 12 ]
Yes 0.26041666666667 26.0% [ 25 ]
No 0.11458333333333 11.5% [ 11 ]
I'M SICK OF LOUIE'S FACE 0.5 50.0% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]

Aged Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
So I just read some of the manga, and apparently the last thing we've heard about Edmund and the airship people is that they crash landed? Is that all Gaia has done with him lately? How long ago did they release that comic?

Barton Senshi

MachaGirl
So I just read some of the manga, and apparently the last thing we've heard about Edmund and the airship people is that they crash landed? Is that all Gaia has done with him lately? How long ago did they release that comic?

The crash was a week ago last Friday. Last Friday they were recovering from the crash and we were left off with a frustrating cliffhanger where Gino ripped open the envelope. Hopefully, this Friday we'll FINALLY AFTER FIVE YEARS get to see what that letter says.

The manga's being updated on Fridays but it's been coming kind of late in the day lately rather than early afternoon. So anytime from 1pm Eastern Time (-5 GMT) on we could have our update.

Aged Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Chibi Halo

I'm glad they're doing something with the plot, at least. Thank you for answering my questions.

Barton Senshi

MachaGirl
Chibi Halo

I'm glad they're doing something with the plot, at least. Thank you for answering my questions.

No problem. I'm part of one of the two main groups involved in the fan side for this plot resurgence and we at the Gaia Casimir Alliance are definitely huge Edmund supporters as well so it's great to see him being used. I just hope when all of this is over with they can get him back to where he belongs so Rei has someone to stalk again. xp

Bright Faun

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
The sexy party still exists! heart heart heart

Squishes you all! I'm so glad that you're still here. My lovely G-Team fanthread seems to have fallen by the wayside in my absence but I should have known that Edmund's fans would keep his sexy party going.

Okay, so what have I missed in the storyline - I went to HR Wesley and Edmund wasn't there!?

Super Pumpkin

24,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Dr. Ruth
The sexy party still exists! heart heart heart

Squishes you all! I'm so glad that you're still here. My lovely G-Team fanthread seems to have fallen by the wayside in my absence but I should have known that Edmund's fans would keep his sexy party going.

Okay, so what have I missed in the storyline - I went to HR Wesley and Edmund wasn't there!?
He's off on an adventure somewhere rescuing Gino. The story updates so infrequently that I forget all about checking it to see what's up...
I only hope that Edmund comes back in time to save HRW before Louie runs it completely into the ground. Not to mention that I miss his fine old man self, of course. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff