Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about Edmund and Vanessa?

Poll Whore 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
I love it! 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 13 ]
I'm not sure how I feel... 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
UGH 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
That baby has Reichiru's eyes.... ;) 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
So I just read some of the manga, and apparently the last thing we've heard about Edmund and the airship people is that they crash landed? Is that all Gaia has done with him lately? How long ago did they release that comic?

Time-traveling Senshi

MachaGirl
So I just read some of the manga, and apparently the last thing we've heard about Edmund and the airship people is that they crash landed? Is that all Gaia has done with him lately? How long ago did they release that comic?

The crash was a week ago last Friday. Last Friday they were recovering from the crash and we were left off with a frustrating cliffhanger where Gino ripped open the envelope. Hopefully, this Friday we'll FINALLY AFTER FIVE YEARS get to see what that letter says.

The manga's being updated on Fridays but it's been coming kind of late in the day lately rather than early afternoon. So anytime from 1pm Eastern Time (-5 GMT) on we could have our update.

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Chibi Halo

I'm glad they're doing something with the plot, at least. Thank you for answering my questions.

Time-traveling Senshi

MachaGirl
Chibi Halo

I'm glad they're doing something with the plot, at least. Thank you for answering my questions.

No problem. I'm part of one of the two main groups involved in the fan side for this plot resurgence and we at the Gaia Casimir Alliance are definitely huge Edmund supporters as well so it's great to see him being used. I just hope when all of this is over with they can get him back to where he belongs so Rei has someone to stalk again. xp

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
The sexy party still exists! heart heart heart

Squishes you all! I'm so glad that you're still here. My lovely G-Team fanthread seems to have fallen by the wayside in my absence but I should have known that Edmund's fans would keep his sexy party going.

Okay, so what have I missed in the storyline - I went to HR Wesley and Edmund wasn't there!?

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Dr. Ruth
The sexy party still exists! heart heart heart

Squishes you all! I'm so glad that you're still here. My lovely G-Team fanthread seems to have fallen by the wayside in my absence but I should have known that Edmund's fans would keep his sexy party going.

Okay, so what have I missed in the storyline - I went to HR Wesley and Edmund wasn't there!?
He's off on an adventure somewhere rescuing Gino. The story updates so infrequently that I forget all about checking it to see what's up...
I only hope that Edmund comes back in time to save HRW before Louie runs it completely into the ground. Not to mention that I miss his fine old man self, of course. emotion_awesome

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
So I see that under Louie it says Edmund.... does this mean he will soon be returning? emotion_kirakira

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Reichiru Tomoe
So I see that under Louie it says Edmund.... does this mean he will soon be returning? emotion_kirakira

Hm, it was doing that last week after the manga indicated Edmund is back in town. I hope he comes back into his rightful place in the shop soon. whee

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Chocobo Princess
Reichiru Tomoe

Hm, it was doing that last week after the manga indicated Edmund is back in town. I hope he comes back into his rightful place in the shop soon. whee

Hopefully, he would also get a nice redesign along returning...

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
They actually gave Edmund an item for the Throwback Event thingie! It's not a very good item in my opinion, but they decided to do something for him, at least.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

MachaGirl
They actually gave Edmund an item for the Throwback Event thingie! It's not a very good item in my opinion, but they decided to do something for him, at least.
It's Cuppy! The faithful cup of Edmund that gave it's life protecting him at the beginning of the whole "Vampire Conflict" (The site manga series in 2007)

I do wish that The old ESP members were here to see the joy of a Cuppy item. I fangirled so hard when I saw it was him *snuggles with Cuppy*

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Apple Blossom19
MachaGirl
It's Cuppy! The faithful cup of Edmund that gave it's life protecting him at the beginning of the whole "Vampire Conflict" (The site manga series in 2007)

I do wish that The old ESP members were here to see the joy of a Cuppy item. I fangirled so hard when I saw it was him *snuggles with Cuppy*

I'm really happy to see Edmund get an item. I laughed so hard though, when I saw it was the cup. Insta trip to memory lane.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

`Hydro
Apple Blossom19
MachaGirl

I'm really happy to see Edmund get an item. I laughed so hard though, when I saw it was the cup. Insta trip to memory lane.
I was just thinking the other night about some of the parties... and wanting to build another tunnel.... ninja I mean, Johnny's dead, Edmund gone, so... no one to stop us? emotion_awesome

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Apple Blossom19
`Hydro
Apple Blossom19
MachaGirl

I was just thinking the other night about some of the parties... and wanting to build another tunnel.... ninja I mean, Johnny's dead, Edmund gone, so... no one to stop us? emotion_awesome

I don't know of these tunnels but then again what's to prevent from airships flying over....

Eloquent Exhibitionist

`Hydro
Apple Blossom19
`Hydro
Apple Blossom19
MachaGirl

I don't know of these tunnels but then again what's to prevent from airships flying over....
One year, I think it was 2008 prom or something, we built, dug, a tunnel from Edmund's house to Johnny's.... Wondrous tunnel, had a rather large hot tub in it ^_^ Did you change your name since 07, I don't remember a Hydro xD/color]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff