Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about Edmund and Vanessa?

Poll Whore 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
I love it! 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 13 ]
I'm not sure how I feel... 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
UGH 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
That baby has Reichiru's eyes.... ;) 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]

Beloved Receiver

Add me to list please
emotion_dowant

Westice's Honey Bun

Obsessive Bibliophile

28,575 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
This is my "Edmund fan" avatar (on the date I'm posting this, of course; it will likely have changed by the time someone sees this.)

Felt like posting to my long-subscribed Edmund fan-thread, though, since I finally got all the Edmund items I think are achievable for me.
emotion_dowant

Devout Mage

I hope they dont turn Edmund into a gold generator. D:

Beloved Genius

8,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
I could really use some Edmund in my life again.

Or a cup of tea.

Both?

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hmmm, if you look at the GCD announcements, looks like this thread was nominated for the GaiAcademy Awards. 3nodding

Anyway, just wanted to mention I recently stopped being lazy and updated some of the images on the first page. Maybe one day I'll catch up with all the Edmund in the plot updates. If I've missed any things that would go in any of the other sections, let me know!

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Reichiru Tomoe
Hmmm, if you look at the GCD announcements, looks like this thread was nominated for the GaiAcademy Awards. 3nodding

Anyway, just wanted to mention I recently stopped being lazy and updated some of the images on the first page. Maybe one day I'll catch up with all the Edmund in the plot updates. If I've missed any things that would go in any of the other sections, let me know!
It seems that past the last meta plot update (airship saga) nothing has happened, and it looks like nothing will. It's been said that one artist MIGHT do a rough sketch for the last few plot lines in that saga (on their own free time), but I don't really know what Gaia (or said artist) is going to do since all they (Gaia) seem to want to do is release CS items confused

So in short, since the last plot manga with Edmund in it, he hasn't really been around much ^^""""

Beloved Genius

8,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
Although said artist has been really awesome about pushing some free items that are fandom related, *sherlock*cough*hannibal*cough*

Eloquent Exhibitionist

SeraCallist
Although said artist has been really awesome about pushing some free items that are fandom related, *sherlock*cough*hannibal*cough*
True, but I don't know what their life is like and they may be dfasdfqsdfsaf busy and all @.@ Personally, I like the fact they might do it cause they are all awsomesauce ^_^

Anxious Garbage

I wasn't aware this thread still existed, Holy s**t.

Dead Gaia, please return Edmund back to us. That little tease of him back in January was cruel, especially when you took him away again.

Kawaii Fatcat

9,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Please add me to the list. heart

Beloved Genius

8,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
*begins to pound head on keyboard everytime CashShop NPC shows up in announcements... which is eveytime...*

*Has concussion*

*please call doctor*

*need hospital*

*everything going faint*

*starts seeing visions of manga plot updates*

*Knows them not to possibly be real, snaps back into reality*

*realizes blood is pouring from forehead*

Eloquent Exhibitionist

*Become an apprentice at a Gaia shop!*

*Doesn't see Edmund as a shop owner*

*Doesn't give a damn*

O 3 O

Time-traveling Senshi

Reichiru Tomoe

Edmund returns! It's a brief bit of eye, glasses, and beard behind a camera in the latest manga pages but Edmund is back! It looks like he has some huge complex plan going on involving Gino and a fake death. Plus since it looks like sides are being drawn and Edmund is with Gino, who has been told he has some kind of connection to the Gods as he's the last descendent of the Titans, and they're trying to find Gaia back on Gambino would it be right to assume the Sexy Party sides with the Goddess Gia?

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Holy s**t, those comic panels. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash