Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about Edmund and Vanessa?

Poll Whore 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
I love it! 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 13 ]
I'm not sure how I feel... 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
UGH 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
That baby has Reichiru's eyes.... ;) 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Edmund is SO EFFEN FINE this year. He usually is, but...DAY-UM. User Image

I so want to see him slicing up some Don Kuro - while wearing that costume. User Image 4laugh heart

Shy Warrior

emotion_drool
Oh man, best outfit ever.
Edmund, can totally rock this look. So many places to hide weapons <333.

On a totally unrelated note, why can't Gaia make a hood that sits like that? All the ones we have are too....round.

Beloved Genius

8,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
...Edmund + Halloween Costume = I'd tap that.

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
They dressed him as an assassin...O.o Guess Ezio and Altair are gonna have to move over. heart

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Does anyone know who among the Gaia artists drew the Edmund-as-Ezio? It's really a nice piece of illustration. I'd like to thank him or her, and not just for the fanservice, either!

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Ah, Edmund. You'll always be the NPC I admire most.

Grunnyland Gaian

15,750 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
shellsmachine
Reichiru Tomoe
shellsmachine
Reichiru Tomoe
Did you guys see that Edmund's costume changed?

User Image
Yup! Who's it supposed to be, though?

He's Ezio from Assassin's Creed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
LOL. "Animal Crossing" is my speed as far as video games go. It's a most spiffy costume, though, as if we would expect less!

Uncle Haijin
Seems like flawless logic to me. 3nodding

Renaissance Ezio was my ABSOULUT Favorite!!!

Beloved Genius

8,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
*Sera walks into thread with flashlight*

"Ploooooooot? Where are you plot? I know you're out there!"

*bumps into wall*

"Opps! There's gotta be a light switch around here somewhere...."

*fumbling is heard, followed by a slew of archaic swears and oaths.*

"Aha!"

*Buzzing and flickering, the lights turn on; small furry animals scatter. The Sexy Party room is covered with dust, the hot tub in the corner empty.*

"Ugh. Only one thing to do."

*Sera pulls a door open out of nowhere, steps in for a second, and steps out, dressed in janitorial clothes.*

"Edmundo! Grab your mop! It's time to clear out the cobwebs!"

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
...Edmundo! Oh my god somehow I forgot about him, and that makes me sad.

Sad for the good old days that seem lost forever T-T

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Whys yous so sads?
Edmundo, ist here!
I come to help with the cleaning.
But then I probabbabably go hide agains, so that the mods no call this off topic.
But until then, CLEANING PARTY!

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
So, does anyone ever wonder why Edmund still appears in his shop? I mean, I ain't complaining -- I love visiting him -- but isn't he off in airships or something that I'm not clear about since I gave up on the manga like a year and a half ago?

OMG.

Edmundo! Are you secretly running Edmund's shop while pretending to be him??

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lazarus Larkin
So, does anyone ever wonder why Edmund still appears in his shop? I mean, I ain't complaining -- I love visiting him -- but isn't he off in airships or something that I'm not clear about since I gave up on the manga like a year and a half ago?

OMG.

Shhhhhs! I admits it. I has been running H&RW for a whiles now. I even cut short mys usual beach vacay to dos TheEdmund a solid. Somethinks about 'I cannot leave the store in Louie's hands,' or like.

Anyways, me, Edmundo, has alsos been lying low since Brennivin flys into zhe town. I is afraids zhere was only rooms for one ambiguously flamboyant character of indeterminates country of origin in Gaia.

Ands Brennivin does has advantages of being cannon.

Rainbow Trafficker

Lazarus Larkin

OMG.

Edmund might not actually still be doing the airship stuff, actually. Based off of the day count in Gino's little journal entries in conjunction with when the manga where Gino joined them was released, the current main plot is set around January 2010, maybe a few days later depending on how you interpret Interlude...but Gaia being Gaia, the fact that the plot is technically set two years in the past will never, ever be addressed.

And oh, Edmundo! But while he might technically be canon (ah, but what does that mean!) you have the advantage of having been around longer.

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Uncle Haijin

Edmund might not actually still be doing the airship stuff, actually. Based off of the day count in Gino's little journal entries in conjunction with when the manga where Gino joined them was released, the current main plot is set around January 2010, maybe a few days later depending on how you interpret Interlude...but Gaia being Gaia, the fact that the plot is technically set two years in the past will never, ever be addressed.

And oh, Edmundo! But while he might technically be canon (ah, but what does that mean!) you have the advantage of having been around longer.

Oes, but yous knows, the plotz of Gaia are alls happenings in a wormhole of times.
We may never knows how zhe times move, much less hows zhe NPCs age.

Moi? I am been around longers, true true true. But am alsos too shy fur zhe public stage.

I dos miss TheEdmund being arounds more. Mister Louie, he ist very borings round zhe shoppe.

Beloved Genius

8,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
Yay, Edmundo did get some of the cobwebs out of the thread.

Man, I have no idea what the timeline is for the plot. They update so sporadically, and jump around, it's a wonder they even aged some of the kids.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff