Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mmmmh...

Xmas Tale (Edmund's part):
In times of need, you can always count on friends. Edmund, is one of those men. Honorable and kind, yet strict and controlled.
He is one of the only men in this world who I would call "friend." He's on THE LEVEL.
But sometimes friends have obligations. -_-;; *ring ring* "What's up, V? Oh, ok I'll be right over."

And it's times like these that remind you that friends are only temporary. Family is forever. "You understand right, man?"
"Yeah, I understand."

Olympics (take care, it's a bit long - every Edmund's parts are marked on bold):
10:30am BWAHAHAHA, Grab your consessions and find a seat.
10:40am Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 1st Gaia Olympic Race! THE RACE HAS BEGUN!
10:50am Moira is taking the lead! Gino, what are you doing? Get a move on!
11:45am Looks like Ian's the first into the lake giving him the advantage. Edmund's hot on his trail but Sasha's a good swimmer so this might give her some advantage very soon!
11:58am What's This!? Why is Ian stopping at the bait shop? If i were him, I wouldn't blow my lead like that... A true champion doesn't waste time with shopping...sigh...
12:10pm Looks like Ian's little excursion cost him dearly... BWAHAAHAA. And Moira's back in the lead, she's got a fiery little temper that one. My good man Edmund seems to be picking up a lot of ground as well. GINO!! You get moving or I'm gonna--ahem... nevermind. BWAHAAAHA!!!
12:33pm OH HO HO HO HO... Just as I expected. Edmund has taken the lead. Ninja I tell you... Ninja. Learns from the BEST which is ME of course!! BWAHAHAHAAHA!!
12:50pm No Sasha! You're supposed to run the other way! Erm wait... Gino, now's your chance to get out of LAST PLACE!! Lousy good for nothing *mumble mumble*... What is this I see?! Ian stopping at the Jewelry store? Man, this guy can't pass up a deal now can he? Ah well, one less competitor from Barton...
12:57pm WHAT's THIS!? GINO in SECOND PLACE!? Sounds awfully famliar... not good enough son! You bring home the gold or nothing. BWAHAAHAHAAA!! (boy... Edmund is really pulling ahead)
1:20pm As they approach their hometowns, looks like Edmund and Moira are neck and neck... those two have REALLY pulled ahead! Gotta hand it to them, really showin their town spirit like that. HEAR THAT GINO?!!
2:32pm Now on his home turf, Edmund is holding his lead as I expected.. such endurance and speed!!! Moira seems to have gained ground in another busrt of speed! Interesting... And Sasha!!! What are you doing!? She's totally lost! *sigh* Ian and Leon are holding steady... and Gino.. what am I to do with you son!? If you lose this race.. I'll give you WHAT FOR!!!
2:52pm What's this??? Edmund what are you doing?!?! This is no time for that sort of thing!! Hmm she is quite pretty though...
2:55pm Not good. Edmund get a MOVE ON!! I go money riding on this erm-- um...yeah...so I see Ian is shopping again(what is he thinking?) ... Moira is back in the lead... man is she UNPREDICTABLE...
3:10pm That's MY MAN Edmund! Back in the lead! BWAAHAAHAAAHAAA... But man, this REALLY is a CLOSE race! Well, except for Gino... *sigh* Son! Son! Listen to me. Remember the old Gambino motto. WIN. AT ALL COSTS.
3:35pm Looks like everyone is back on track. Even I don't know who's gonna win. This feels strange. I usually know what will happen since I am the MOST POWERFUL MAN IN GAIA! Ah well, this feeling of not knowing... makes me truly feel ALIVE!! BWAAHAAAHAA!!
3:58pm GINO. Now's your chance. You know what to do. What?! Don't talk back to me. It's NOT cheating I assure you. DO IT. DO IT NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!
4:48pm The racers have finally entered Barton town! THIS IS THE FINAL STRETCH and naturally Edmund has fought his way to the front again~!!! Ahhh this man reminds me of myself...
4:58pm Edmund!? Vanessa!?!? What is this treachery... this simply isn't the time for such activities!!! I'd expect something like this from a lesser man... while on that note.. where is GINO.. Son! The honor of the gambino family is riding on your shoulders! DON'T FAIL ME NOW!!! The rest of the racers seem to be holding even with Sasha taking a bit of a lead.. this is getting exciting!
5:17pm GINO!!! THAT'S MY SON!!!!!!
5:25pm HMM It seems Sasha's keen sense of direction has kicked in again BWAHAHAHA!!! Gino.. if you win this race... I'll let you eat at the dinner table again!!!!
5:38pm Aha!! Sasha seems to have found her way again! With all that water coming up she will definitely gain an advantage.. Gino!!! How can you be this slow.. ARE YOU WORTHY TO BE MY SON???
6:20pm *RING!* *RING!* *click* JOHNNY K. GAMBINO, talk to me. WHAT THE--!? Edmund? Where've you been man?! I got money on you. What? Oh. Well, in that case... Well, you gotta do what you gotta do. NAH. It's all good man. I understand. Really. NO NO. REALLY. It's cool man. KAY, lates. *click*
6:45pm SON OF A-- GINO!!! YOU LITTLE-- CaN't believe-- *sigh* PATHETIC.
7:45pm THE RESULTS ARE IN! FIRST IN IS MOIRA... Followed by Sasha in second. Ian rounds out the bronze with 3rd and Leon gets nothing for finishing 4th. Gino... *sigh* You brought shame to this family. We'll talk later. Edmund is Disqualified.

I can't find any evidences. Can you? What were you exactly talking about?
Sure, now ignore me.

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
why will Edmundo kill him Gambino was his souctomer stare ????
DrusillaRaintree
Sure, now ignore me.
<center>"Sorry, I just got back online. Though thank you, but I'm almost 100% sure that I remember hearing somthing about military training... Well anyway let me get rid of the military traning thing okay.."
Fatal Attraction
DrusillaRaintree
Sure, now ignore me.
<center>"Sorry, I just got back online. Though thank you, but I'm almost 100% sure that I remember hearing somthing about military training... Well anyway let me get rid of the military traning thing okay.."

Nah, I was just reviving the thread wink sorry...
No need. I also think he has military training wink okay...
DrusillaRaintree
Fatal Attraction
DrusillaRaintree
Sure, now ignore me.

Nah, I was just reviving the thread wink sorry...
No need. I also think he has military training wink okay...
<center>"Oh jeah! You just saved me like 10 minutes! Whoo hoo!!" Does the super ultra happy dance of crack xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff