Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image

"Now simply follow these rules of not being a n00b...
Also I know I spelled 'Excellent' wrong but it is too late to correct it..."
You Know Your a N00b if....
Hey, I use l337 all the time, and I'm no n00b! ...you know... the word/spelling of "n00b" came from l337. xd

Conservative Sex Symbol

If I may ask; why do you quote what you say? Are you in "character" or is it just habit?
surprised .... no stare
No, its not Edmund, it was Gino...Because if he was shot in the back he woundlt clutch his stomach if e was shot in the back..
<center>"Yes though it is used in an insulting and sarcastic way showing that n00b being 1337. Which we all hate, is bad, there fore yes it is 1337 speak but technically not..."
And, where's the proof that edmund has military expericae?(Sorry, can't spell) Plus, Gambino buys his clothes, why kill him if he loses a customer? The Von Helson sisters I can sorta understand, but, for one, he has prices that are good to Gambino, 2, we still need more proof that Edmund is the killer, but, what you said, I can't see how you though that.
Fatal Attraction
<center>User Image

"Now simply follow these rules of not being a n00b...
Also I know I spelled 'Excellent' wrong but it is too late to correct it..."
You Know Your a N00b if....
i think edmund was going to kill th helsons
<center>"I quote even if I am not in charecter, because this thread has nothing to do with IC, there is no need to label this OOC and so by quoting you know what I am saying because everybody does somthing OOC'ly. As if you haven't done this" -Does happy dance- "In OOC because we all find some way to express happiness in action and not only in words..."
Fatal Attraction
<center>"Yes though it is used in an insulting and sarcastic way showing that n00b being 1337. Which we all hate, is bad, there fore yes it is 1337 speak but technically not..."

Well, I guess I see what your saying... you're mocking them, then? Ah well, I agree with everything else, but not the "l337" thing... 'less I'm a n00b and I don't realize it...O.o Oh.. that's a scary thought. xd

Conservative Sex Symbol

I see. Well, I for one do not think he did it, so I will be off.

whee
Its not edmund, cause if it was then he would get arested thus we would lose a store NPC, i'm postive the admins don't want that to happen. The sniper is probably LabtechX, now STOP saying it was edmund or Gino!

If you want proof that it was the sniper that shot him go here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7046804&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
superjamesandjason
And, where's the proof that edmund has military expericae?(Sorry, can't spell) Plus, Gambino buys his clothes, why kill him if he loses a customer? The Von Helson sisters I can sorta understand, but, for one, he has prices that are good to Gambino, 2, we still need more proof that Edmund is the killer, but, what you said, I can't see how you though that.
<center>"If he was the assalilent, it would be still in his hand because nobody can shoot off sombodys watch and then half a billisecond holster it so it doesn't show then take it out, YET AGAIN and fire off the fatal shot..."
Fatal Attraction
superjamesandjason
<center>"If he was the assalilent, it would be still in his hand because nobody can shoot off sombodys watch and then half a billisecond holster it so it doesn't show then take it out, YET AGAIN and fire off the fatal shot..."

Plus that, but also, if he did that, the bullet would shoot the ground.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff