Welcome to Gaia! ::

Edmund could have acted alone to keep both sides against each other. Some how he profited from the conflict between both sides.
Gambino did something to Edmund and therefore Edmund was using his supposed friendship with Gambino to strike back at the right time.
What evidence do you have to support this?
None really it's just a work in progress. Pieceing it together from different theories but sticking to that Edmund had something to do with it atleast even if he wasn't the shooter himself.

Aged Vet

If he was managing to profit from the conflict between the two sides, he could've done better than to wipe both sides out. Leaves nobody left to profit from, does it?
True but as another theory going around I just read is that someone (Edmund) may be trying to start a war between the two sides. And fueling hatred of both sides is a good way to make even more profits exspecially if the war it a long one. Just a theory among many.

Aged Vet

Maximilliam
True but as another theory going around I just read is that someone (Edmund) may be trying to start a war between the two sides. And fueling hatred of both sides is a good way to make even more profits exspecially if the war it a long one. Just a theory among many.
A theory based on what evidence? Anybody can come up with a crackpot theory. I can say that because Sasha once badmouthed Gambino, it was all her doing. But does that mean anything? No, not really.

Besides, if he wanted to start a war between the two sides, what good would it do to remove both sides? There's nobody left to have a war. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff