• Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Moonlight Carnivore

16,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lucidly
Since it's the NPCs that post eggs, wouldn't it be possible to just compile lists of links where the eggs are and get all the items faster? Unless the eggs expire quickly...
Some threads say which pages the eggs are on and how many. The real problem would be the OP still being around to keep the first post updated all the time and people bothering to tell them when they're offline.

Dedicated Regular

14,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Damn, I finally escaped the Easter forum. Gaia got us good this time. The way the event is set up almost forces participation for the more passionate folk. My competitive spirit will not stand for the Cute side taking over our Anti-Cute threads. Hence, endless posting.

It's been a lot of fun, though. Not bad Gaia, not bad.

Star Fairy

Magical Girl

19,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mariu
Lucidly
Since it's the NPCs that post eggs, wouldn't it be possible to just compile lists of links where the eggs are and get all the items faster? Unless the eggs expire quickly...
Some threads say which pages the eggs are on and how many. The real problem would be the OP still being around to keep the first post updated all the time and people bothering to tell them when they're offline.

I know that. But yeah, it appears that lists are going to start being compiled. Like here. I think they will be active, just because of how Gaians are when it comes to events. I wonder if whoever designed the event overlooked this type of thing.

Punching Bag

Any word about an achievement?

Obsessive Nerd

The first items require ten eggs found for that team.

Deadly Zealot

For some reason i am unable to claim my easter reward...how many eggs am i suppose to collect before i'm able to get the first item?

Fashionable Gaian

50 Cute eggs= Achievement
User Image

Saint Sweetheart

I've got both cute items and now they're showing EB items so there's 2 per team?

I'm not all that impressed u^u

Receiver

it's hard to keep the threads alive crying

Tricky Treasure

T y l e n o l.
I've got both cute items and now they're showing EB items so there's 2 per team?

I'm not all that impressed u^u

yeah I'm up to 50 and it's showing me the Bunny Bomb as my next grant..if these are the only items they're a little lacking :<

Receiver

KinkyRice

I got one for my thread being overtaken sweatdrop

Friendly Cat

19,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Oh, it's so cute~ Thanks for posting it!

Punching Bag

Pnyuu
KinkyRice

I got one for my thread being overtaken sweatdrop
Thanks for letting me know :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers