Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Medalist 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I think ATA confirmed that there would be nothing related to the event implemented in zOMG. Ah, oh well. Maybe someday... emo

I wonder what the actual event will be like? I kind of hope it's more creative than the general structure for like, the Halloween events, where you choose sides and kill and heal each other, but that's what it's looking like. As long as there are no laggy, chance oriented flash games (AKA The Thanksgiving event from last year) I'm in! 3nodding

Newbie Noob

Albern Puppy
Animated bunny tail with animated bunny ears would be nice.

But, for once, I would love an east bunny set. I know Easter has always been different than the other two, but I'd like a spring version of caroling/trick-or-treating.

Oh yes! That would be awesome... one of the few events that drag me into Towns for the holidays. IRL too (all that cheerfulness) 3nodding

Reindeer

i think its starting friday gonk so this is QUITE early

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
I never like easter items, but I hope we have more light blue items at least smile

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Slick Southpaw

Totally down for adorbz easter snakes too.
User Image

That is way cuter than it should be. heart

Sparkly Noob

Slick Southpaw
I still have those hideous pink bunny slippers after collecting all 500 eggs and I hope such a thing is never implemented again. Hopefully things are marginally more interesting and gender neutral pastels.

User Image

those ones were SUCH A PAIN TO GET
I never wanted to see those eggs on gaia anymore.. EVER. = =
was about to throw up after finishing collecting those T.T ..bad memories. even though I do like those slippers

Invisible Giver

I'm really hoping for some long floppy bunny ears that go down to the avi's knees this time (white, cream, or black would be great!).

Slick Southpaw

That snake pic is effin' adorable! My head exploded into candy and rainbows when I saw it, thanks for posting!

<-- (Loves snakes.)

Tiny Wildcat

Slick Southpaw
I still have those hideous pink bunny slippers after collecting all 500 eggs and I hope such a thing is never implemented again. Hopefully things are marginally more interesting and gender neutral pastels.

User Image

I have those slipper somewhere. I just can sell them...

*tilts head* What on earth is that thing in the picture 4laugh

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Oeuf

Judging by the header that just changed and that the event forum is now open, I'd say it's starting today biggrin

Friendly Gaian

Looks like the Easter event is starting today! I just refreshed the page and saw the header change. whee

Shy Sweetheart

12,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
the header changed!
excited because Easter items are cute~

Reindeer

lilloulou
Oeuf

Judging by the header that just changed and that the event forum is now open, I'd say it's starting today biggrin
yes i apologize XD

Trash Bear

I hope for some mecha items. surprised

Invisible Player

Rukerius
As much as I appreciate these threads revealing items for events or RIGs, I can't help but feel there's a big competition about who makes these first and a lot of desire for attention.

I am getting my Halloween even thread started now...we can all chat about what we want for items for the next 7 months.

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Honestly not too pleased with what I've seen so far.
First item I got was an explosive cake....up next I'm apparently supposed to get a bunny bomb.
Yeah....looks like another event I'm gonna skip

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces