too much cake and pizza? emotion_awesome
you totally should
and maybe a gambino crazy hair they used to have right in the forehead

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
I hope we have an egg hunt, I really do love finding those little eggs while posting around.
I'm not to into the battle events, so I hope we don't have one of those...
Simple egg hunt with loads of items and achievements please! heart

Celestial Trickster

35,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Super Converter 100
I like to be surprised.

Draconian Lunatic

45,650 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Nenanah
I hope we have an egg hunt, I really do love finding those little eggs while posting around.
I'm not to into the battle events, so I hope we don't have one of those...
Simple egg hunt with loads of items and achievements please! heart

I unintentionally got a preview when the forums broke a few days ago. I was finally able to go into the forums, and an egg appeared.
So yes, egg hunt, but the eggs don't look very little. Don't know if that was final or not.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

The Iron Magus
Yeah, come to think of it, until the "operator" items, I don't think we had a single decent wrench item on Gaia aside from the Sam doll. So I'm glad they filled that void with this last event.

Still, I should ask if they'll re-release the dolls at the next AtS! I've seen people ask about re-releases before. Couldn't hurt, right?

I don't recall seeing one either! I had to make the one in GoFusion because I thought those gloves would be great for LabTech Week. xD

Ooo, that's a good idea! Hope they answer you if you decide to ask. :3

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Salathielly
The Iron Magus
Yeah, come to think of it, until the "operator" items, I don't think we had a single decent wrench item on Gaia aside from the Sam doll. So I'm glad they filled that void with this last event.

Still, I should ask if they'll re-release the dolls at the next AtS! I've seen people ask about re-releases before. Couldn't hurt, right?

I don't recall seeing one either! I had to make the one in GoFusion because I thought those gloves would be great for LabTech Week. xD

Yeah, I thought so, too! Unfortunately, I'm fresh outta charms. xp

Guess I'll just have to buy one.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

The Iron Magus
Salathielly
The Iron Magus

Aww, suck. It's an expensive one, too. If I didn't log onto multiple mules most days, I wouldn't have had enough charms. sweatdrop This is one of the first times in a while that I've actually wanted to use my charms for an item in GoFusion, though.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
I liked the bunnies and chickies we got from the eggs last year. whee

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Salathielly
The Iron Magus
Salathielly
The Iron Magus

Aww, suck. It's an expensive one, too. If I didn't log onto multiple mules most days, I wouldn't have had enough charms. sweatdrop This is one of the first times in a while that I've actually wanted to use my charms for an item in GoFusion, though.

Them's the breaks.

Teach me to spend all my charms on a stupid sweater. x_x

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

The Iron Magus
Salathielly
The Iron Magus
Salathielly
The Iron Magus

Them's the breaks.

Oh, the Christmas ones? I kind of hope they don't do that again for a holiday event. That was a lot of items to collect. >.>;; (And then I didn't even want to make the recolored Fafnir because I actually liked some of the sweaters...)

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Salathielly
The Iron Magus
Salathielly
The Iron Magus
Salathielly
The Iron Magus

Them's the breaks.

Oh, the Christmas ones? I kind of hope they don't do that again for a holiday event. That was a lot of items to collect. >.>;; (And then I didn't even want to make the recolored Fafnir because I actually liked some of the sweaters...)

I wasn't even trying to make Fafnir, I just wanted a Wishful Sweater for some reason. sweatdrop

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

The Iron Magus
I wasn't even trying to make Fafnir, I just wanted a Wishful Sweater for some reason. sweatdrop

I like that sweater. It's nice. :3 Not sure if I've actually worn it yet, but I WILL.

That's my problem with event items...I go through a lot of time and expense to collect them, and most of them I almost never wear. sweatdrop

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
This is gonna be EB's first Easter with his old cute face isn't it? well what ever happens something is going to explode.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Yeata Zi
I'm hoping this will be the year EB has an Easter without Diedrich
I think he's standing right behind you. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items