Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25

Funny Theories

Avendasora

I for one am not convinced. I mean, there's another day of the event left...

And even if not for that, it's not like there's a time limit on evolutions. How long was it since Bunnihilation last evolved, after all, until this weekend? It might be that EB has given us an army of sleeper agents... just waiting, biding their time, until his nemesis appears to begin the Halloween festivities this fall... and suddenly.

THEY AWAKEN.

And until then, none of us had the slightest idea what power we held...

Stage Three: Cutness
Well, it looks like our little eggs have finally hatched! With a total of three stages we now have four cute little animals to carry around! Two types of Bunnies and Two types of Chicks! I hope everyone will enjoy their little critters, I for one and very pleased with them and will be useing them often!

Stage Two: Mysterious Crack
This change would have gone unnoticed if it hadn't been for the new pose icon. The crack is very faint and if you can get a good enough look at it, something might be slightly peeking out on the side closest to your avatars body (I could be wrong). This change seems to have happened roughly 24 hours after the link was first released, maybe we are going to get a new form every 24 hours until the end of the event?

*You CAN let them just sit in your invo to evolve. You do NOT have to be holding or wearing them to see them evolve. Mine started cracking without ever wearing them*

Peculiar Egg:
User Image >>> User Image >>> User Image

Odd Egg:

Strange Egg:

Unusual Egg:

After Hatching:
gaia_spoons What did you think of these cuties?
gaia_spoons Do you think they are finished evolving?

Before Hatching
gaia_spoons What could be inside?
gaia_spoons Do you like these event evolving items?
gaia_spoons Have you collected all four?
gaia_spoons Are you enjoying the event?
gaia_spoons When will they hatch?

gaia_star Treehouse Items Discussion
gaia_star Master Event Item List
gaia_star Grant Link/Other Discussion

Vupie's Thoughts:

Right now I have a feeling they will hatch on the 22nd when the event ends, but I've seen a few people say tomorrow since it's Easter. The crack is so small though I feel like they could at least fit in another pose or two before actually revealing what's inside! As of now I'm placing my gold on the idea that there are either:

A) Four different animals waiting for us (Duck, Bunny, Chick, Erm...whatever else Easter has)
B) Four different Bunny Skins, or maybe different skins in general that are all Easter themed.

Very interested in seeing what the next form is, maybe another crack, or shaking would be cute! Can't wait to see everyone else's ideas as well!

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I hope for extra cute DUCKS. My GOD I love ducks. I know they aren't the traditional bird-y symol for Eater, but damn, DUCKS are so CUTE.

Also, if anyone's interested, I'm trading two Odd eggs for an unusual and a peculiar one. xD

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Is that a crack?

clarion's King

Super Model

Please let it be this cutie! emotion_kirakira

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
/crosses fingers
come ooooooon unholy horror from the dark abyss

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Maybe it'll have a pose a day?

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
lol, Magus, that was spectacular, not what I was expecting.

To others, it is a slight crack, I'm working on getting images up right now and then I will try to make the post a bit more organized ^.^ going to try to keep up with the evolving.

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Magus
Please let it be this cutie! emotion_kirakira

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While I prefer something of a "traditional cute value", I wouldn't mind this either. xD
Klabautermann
I hope for extra cute DUCKS. My GOD I love ducks. I know they aren't the traditional bird-y symol for Eater, but damn, DUCKS are so CUTE.

Also, if anyone's interested, I'm trading two Odd eggs for an unusual and a peculiar one. xD
I may have given up my plans for holiday mascot domination, but isn't it worth it? Look at me! I'm the cutest thing ever!

OG Entrepreneur

crying mine arent hatching

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

It better be a shiny! So many eggs! emotion_donotwant

Tiny Pumpkin

I need a head pose!! sweatdrop

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Klabautermann

have you by chance met Peyo

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Yep, it seems it was roughly 24 hours after the link-grant appeared that our eggs, held or not, developed a second pose. All four have a "crack" in them now.

Aekea Bloodsucker

I wonder how many poses we'll be getting out of these. Seeing as Easter is tomorrow, it'll probably finish then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff