Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Girl

Here's my theory.

Liam works with robots, right? I think he created the easter bunny to kill Gambino, so that he wouldn't have to do it himself, and no one would think it was him. I think the easter bunny hid the sniper in his huge carrot. And I know you saw this black guy with a rifle, but he's just there to make it more exciting. mad
He didn't have anything to do with it. cool

Cute Girl

And who would make the Easter Bunny that hawt other than Liam? xd
Easter Bunny > Liam

3nodding

Agatha did it, dangit.

Cute Girl

[Chocograph!]
Easter Bunny > Liam

3nodding

Agatha did it, dangit.

No.

The Pope did it. He knew he would die today, and his last wish was to kill that damn Gambino. OOO;
da grunt
[Chocograph!]
Easter Bunny > Liam

3nodding

Agatha did it, dangit.

No.

The Pope did it. He knew he would die today, and his last wish was to kill that damn Gambino. OOO;

OMG.
Does this mean...
Agatha is the Pope?

Oh, the conspiracies!
da grunt
Here's my theory.

Liam works with robots, right? I think he created the easter bunny to kill Gambino, so that he wouldn't have to do it himself, and no one would think it was him. I think the easter bunny hid the sniper in his huge carrot. And I know you saw this black guy with a rifle, but he's just there to make it more exciting. mad
He didn't have anything to do with it. cool
gonna have to disagree w/ that. i remember that he said that he didnt trust the robots
But Liam's so hawt. gonk heart It's always the hawt ones...
[Chocograph!]
da grunt
[Chocograph!]
Easter Bunny > Liam

3nodding

Agatha did it, dangit.

No.

OMG.
Does this mean...
Agatha is the Pope?

Oh, the conspiracies!

...Isn't Agatha from the Elite Four on Pokemon?....oh god...my nerd is showing...::hides in disgrace:: stare I'm gonna kill myself for knowing that.
It was me.
I wanted to steal Gino away so I figured I'd shoot his dad so I could steal him easy. But then the damn tower fell with him in it.

Killing the Vonwhorsons was just a happy plus.
OMG! It's HIM!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff