Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, I was in Isle De Gabino and noticed a clickabkle arrow pointing left. I never noticed this before, so I click it and end up in East Gambino Sea or some s**t. Theres some kind of octupus moving around out there. What is it?

Well it looks like an octupus.
That's Gambino, falling to his doom...*sigh*
Its Gambino! He has been shot and is plummeting towards the sea crying Go here to find out more : http://www.gaiaonline.com/map.php?m=14

Explorer

Dude, Gambino defies gravity, and Cindy has a levitating helicopter. Not to mention Gambino's Tower ended up being infalatable or something, and now the top part of it is missing. 0_o;

I still think Gambino's going to end up getting eaten by a whale when he lands. sweatdrop
Ahh, I see it now. Damn it, I liked Gambino better than thos Sisters.
wow. thats odd. i wonder how long he's going to be falling for.
oh god damn it i just looked man this sucks...
Im guessing its a april fools prank.. or Im hoping anyway. Dont die Gambino crying
Isn't it odd that Cindy is in a helicopter....she could just save Gambino...

Cindy: Now on GAIA 9 action news! I am in my helicopter and Johnny K. Gambino is falling to his doom at 1 mile per hour! And for some reason I can't rescuse him! biggrin DD
N.A.L.
Its Gambino! He has been shot and is plummeting towards the sea crying Go here to find out more : ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/map.php?m=14

Oh MY GOD thank you for posting this. I have been trying to figure out what everyone has been talking about cause I couldn't see anything on the map, and now all has become clear.
[[Neokun]]

Dude. o_o Is that you in your siggy? You look a lot like somebody that goes to my school.
Your name isn't Caleb or John, eh? XDD

And I agree, I liked Gambino more. o_o Those sisters are whores I tell you. x_x
VonHelsons pwn my soul.

I wish he would just die. This is getting annoying. I'm waiting for him to splat.
Akyii
[[Neokun]]

Dude. o_o Is that you in your siggy? You look a lot like somebody that goes to my school.
Your name isn't Caleb or John, eh? XDD

And I agree, I liked Gambino more. o_o Those sisters are whores I tell you. x_x

Thats me, but my name is probably Rick. Yup, thats it. ******** the VH twins! And then screw the VH twins!
Ah.. haha.. heart Yeah, sorry about that. Just some randomness.

Heyy.. o_o

You didn't happen to live in Upper Michigan for a year or two, when you were 4, eh? sweatdrop
Nah, just kidding. XD I think that Rick still lives here. smile
I'm all pro-Gambino... but... he's taking an awefully long time to fall to his death XD I'm starting to find it pretty funny.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff