Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Muse

allmostanyone
chai fae
I haven't been stalked or harassed on Gaia, but last year I got a very weird PM from a total stranger. I saved it because it was silly.

Quote:
So this is really embarrassing....but uh my mom's making me do this because I peed my pants on purpose today. I dont know you btw I just clicked a random thread and chose at random....and this isn't a joke. Whatever you decide, she'll actually enforce it.

And please dont tell anyone about this or post it anything.....this is embarassing enough as is....

My name is Brian and I'm 17...uh I've been acting up and I have to write a list of the things I did over the past two months. My mom is totally fed up.

1. I peed my pants on purpose at home a few times because I thought it was funny.
2. And I peed my pants in her new bmw when she was driving me home because she wouldn't take me to my friends house.
3. I put laxatives in the brownie mix that my sister and her friends were making for a sleepover and locked the bathrooms on them after they ate them.

So you get to say what you would choose as the punishment if you were in charge of the situation. If she likes your idea then she's going to do it.....she says to feel free to be as harsh as you see fit....

She's been considering the "act like a baby get treated like one" motto, but it's entirely up to whoever is deciding this if you think that's a good idea or not.

The user has no post history and his profile is private, so I have a feeling the whole thing was a joke, but you never know. I have known people like that, so I replied (just in case) and then set the person to ignore (in case it was just a joke, I didn't want to be bothered again).

He asked you not to tell anyone, how could you be trey him like this emo

That sure is some off the wall s**t o.o I can't imagine what the person was thinking when they did it, what the purpose of it? XD

I GOT THAT SAME EXACT PM LOLOLOL, AND I MADE A SUPER BIG PUNISHMENT TO TROLL!! The guy replied like: WHAT THE FRICK ISNT THAT HARSH?!? lmaoooooo

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
RavishingPizza

I'm pleased to see you've gotten a kick from my story. s**t is 100% true.

Gracious Muse

Long Live The Ice
RavishingPizza

I'm pleased to see you've gotten a kick from my story. s**t is 100% true.

Omg but that was kinda scary tbh, but FUNNY rofl
thank goodness its just people over the internet and not people at school. Theres people who meet real creepers at schools and colleges and its not as easy to get rid of them as clicking an "ignore" button

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
RavishingPizza
allmostanyone
chai fae
I haven't been stalked or harassed on Gaia, but last year I got a very weird PM from a total stranger. I saved it because it was silly.

Quote:
So this is really embarrassing....but uh my mom's making me do this because I peed my pants on purpose today. I dont know you btw I just clicked a random thread and chose at random....and this isn't a joke. Whatever you decide, she'll actually enforce it.

And please dont tell anyone about this or post it anything.....this is embarassing enough as is....

My name is Brian and I'm 17...uh I've been acting up and I have to write a list of the things I did over the past two months. My mom is totally fed up.

1. I peed my pants on purpose at home a few times because I thought it was funny.
2. And I peed my pants in her new bmw when she was driving me home because she wouldn't take me to my friends house.
3. I put laxatives in the brownie mix that my sister and her friends were making for a sleepover and locked the bathrooms on them after they ate them.

So you get to say what you would choose as the punishment if you were in charge of the situation. If she likes your idea then she's going to do it.....she says to feel free to be as harsh as you see fit....

She's been considering the "act like a baby get treated like one" motto, but it's entirely up to whoever is deciding this if you think that's a good idea or not.

The user has no post history and his profile is private, so I have a feeling the whole thing was a joke, but you never know. I have known people like that, so I replied (just in case) and then set the person to ignore (in case it was just a joke, I didn't want to be bothered again).

That sure is some off the wall s**t o.o I can't imagine what the person was thinking when they did it, what the purpose of it? XD

I GOT THAT SAME EXACT PM LOLOLOL, AND I MADE A SUPER BIG PUNISHMENT TO TROLL!! The guy replied like: WHAT THE FRICK ISNT THAT HARSH?!? lmaoooooo
i got that same PM too!!! Haha. I forget what I said but basically he argued with me because I wasn't being "harsh enough"

Friendly Bloodsucker

13,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100
Chaos_Bunny
RavishingPizza
allmostanyone
chai fae

Quote:

i got that same PM too!!! Haha. I forget what I said but basically he argued with me because I wasn't being "harsh enough"

I got that pm too
I put something like be forced to eat the dish you hate most with laxatives in it then once the effects of it ware off your not to pee for three days straight.

Bear

Gotta say, that PM reeks of someone just trying to get their fetish fuel. emotion_eyebrow I wouldn't touch that message with a ten-foot pole.

I've had some run-in with creeps on Gaia, unfortunately, though it was years ago. I mean, they didn't come off as creepy at first, but once we got to chatting on AIM...

I have to wonder why a couple of grown woman thought it appropriate to probe into the sexuality and habits of a clearly underaged guy. I felt so goddamn uncomfortable by their questions, it still skeeves me out to think about it.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Yeah, been dealing with some stalkers. LOL. They're so silly.

Long story short, a crazy person likes someone. They [the guy] didn't like the psycho back.
This has led to anger, hate, and most recently, her putting his phone number online for strangers to call him and saying she'll spread more info if he doesn't unblock her. They even pretend to be his friends on skype, pretending to delete him. I mean...It's nuts. Truly.

This has gone on for YEARS. Years.
Be careful out there, guys. Seriously.

Does my story win? emotion_kirakira

Sarcastic Prophet

Back in '05-'06, a couple of us were buddies after forming a debate "squad" in a single thread in the ED. We stayed in the same thread, backed each other up on arguments, formed a friendship guild -- things were good, and I'm still friends with a few of those people.

But there was this one guy. He was in a serious relationship with another girl in the group, who's a great friend of mine even today. At the time, I was 13, and he was in his late 20s/early 30s. The relationship between me and this dude was entirely friendly and platonic; we gave each other Christmas presents and talked about music, our guild, our debate, and absolutely nothing was out of the ordinary or weird. He was like a big brother to me, in many ways.

Years passed. I was friends with this guy on Facebook for a while, and on the day I turned 16, he messages me on Facebook. He admits that he's drunk as hell, on a Disney Cruiseship (where he works as a singer/performer), and that, in his current condition, finally has the courage to say what he has wanted to say for years now. He confesses that he has had a crush on me for a while now, and can finally say something because I'm "legal;" that his attraction to me was one of the unspoken reasons he and his girlfriend (who's married to a great guy now) broke up; that he thought I was beautiful, smart, and sexy; that he would do anything for pictures of me in a bikini, promising that full-body nude pictures of me would have him "sexually satisfied" for life; and that I should not only leave my current boyfriend, but that I should pursue a romantic and sexual relationship with him.

I noped out of that chat so quickly. I blocked him on all social media and haven't heard from him since. I remember messaging his ex-girlfriend, in tears, to express my horror, and to ask if she saw this coming. She said she knew that this was how he probably felt, but she had no idea that he would muster the courage to actually act out on those feelings.

Since then, my Gaia life has been exciting in the right ways, and I've been at peace, knowing that this dude is forever out of my life.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
i have one that its pretty disturbing and ongoing, recently a friend's old ex started smearing s**t on my name because almost 2 years ago i had convince my friend to dump her because she was manipulative, abusive to the extreme,that she would forbid him from talking to any of his friends or let him play online games with, as incredibly as it is to believe i have chats to prove it. and to me it was pretty scary/frustrating situation.
since he dumped her, shes become such a butthurt coward person. that it made her into a stalker on me by going through my personal information [like facebook and googling my name] to try to find any dirt on me while giving it to people in skype chats groups to talk s**t about me turning everyone against me, and by also making pitiful stories filled with lies to make me look ever more like trash. totally trying to tarnish me.
[pathetic, i know LOL]
oh but it gets better, she also befriend a ex of mine which we had a decent friendship after the break up, which sadly i no longer have with since she basically filled his head with bullshit stories of things that never were said or happen and he ended up believing them. [oh wells]
from all ths ive learned to accept it because i have cleaned myself from those shits already and i have better things to do now a days, called "living a LIFE outside the internet"
and also these things pass. at least for me they did, i dont know how many more years it will take for this person to get her butthurt over, but i can assure her it makes me chuckle and gives me delight that because she didnt get her ways , i saved my friend from her claws and now shes trying to get her revenge. which i am sure its illegal the way shes doing it, and its not going to work.
o3o how about that story?
if any advise should be given by this story is, always ask the direct source of the people involve in a problem because theres always 2 sides to every story and scary physcho bitches are everywhere o-o;;;

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I handle my s**t. Like a bause.

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
None of this in a long time. It's calmed down since I stopped using the flash spaces.
Which is good.

Also your avatar looks to have a moustache??????????? (does it???)
I have no stalker/creepy pm stories and it makes me sad. I always screw up my Daily Chance prizes by not logging in enough. If I had someone to argue with, I'd be logging in everyday. I would love an unstable copycat, I'd try to lure them down to my apartment and jump off of the roof.

I have always wanted to see someone fall from a great distance and go "splat" live, but I have never had the chance to set it up, and I would feel kinda bad if someone I knew died. A stranger, especially a defective one from the internet wouldn't matter to me at all so I wouldn't care what happened to them. I read the stories in this thread with envy. You people with stalkers are such ingrates. heart

Perfect Pumpkin

Ebania
Back in '05-'06, a couple of us were buddies after forming a debate "squad" in a single thread in the ED. We stayed in the same thread, backed each other up on arguments, formed a friendship guild -- things were good, and I'm still friends with a few of those people.

But there was this one guy. He was in a serious relationship with another girl in the group, who's a great friend of mine even today. At the time, I was 13, and he was in his late 20s/early 30s. The relationship between me and this dude was entirely friendly and platonic; we gave each other Christmas presents and talked about music, our guild, our debate, and absolutely nothing was out of the ordinary or weird. He was like a big brother to me, in many ways.

Years passed. I was friends with this guy on Facebook for a while, and on the day I turned 16, he messages me on Facebook. He admits that he's drunk as hell, on a Disney Cruiseship (where he works as a singer/performer), and that, in his current condition, finally has the courage to say what he has wanted to say for years now. He confesses that he has had a crush on me for a while now, and can finally say something because I'm "legal;" that his attraction to me was one of the unspoken reasons he and his girlfriend (who's married to a great guy now) broke up; that he thought I was beautiful, smart, and sexy; that he would do anything for pictures of me in a bikini, promising that full-body nude pictures of me would have him "sexually satisfied" for life; and that I should not only leave my current boyfriend, but that I should pursue a romantic and sexual relationship with him.

I noped out of that chat so quickly. I blocked him on all social media and haven't heard from him since. I remember messaging his ex-girlfriend, in tears, to express my horror, and to ask if she saw this coming. She said she knew that this was how he probably felt, but she had no idea that he would muster the courage to actually act out on those feelings.

Since then, my Gaia life has been exciting in the right ways, and I've been at peace, knowing that this dude is forever out of my life.

Wow! That's sad too... You lost the good friend that you thought you had. I've been in that position, although it did not get as serious.
I had a friend I played lots of different online games with for a few years. I mailed him (and a few of our mutual friends) some stuff for Christmas, and he mailed me something for my birthday (a game we could play).
Time passed. He knew that he was not the only one I mailed stuff to, but he took it seriously and started acting weird.
On the Valentine's Day after that, he got really drunk and sent me a picture of what looked like a desktop shrine of me... My photo was his wallpaper, he had candles around it, and said that he kept it like that because he thought about me all the time. He asked me to be his girlfriend. I was weirded out! I nicely and simply said I didn't feel that way about him. After that he disappeared on his own.

Divine Muse

Long Live The Ice
STORY ********' TIME

Had a..."friend" here to who lied to me about their entire identity. On top of it they "introduced" me to their two other friends and "twin sister". One of them, Sebastian, even had my number. "He" once sang to me over the phone, since we exchanged numbers. "He" possessed a light, feminine voice.
Well, the ******** apparently never really existed.
They were a product of his own doing, they admitted. When they admitted this, I was kiiiiiinda hurt, but after putting pieces together, realized that was another lie from them. One would talk to me through one meebo chat and them through another, so it was likely another person in on their nonsense. s**t was almost insulting, but I was a young lass back then.
Apparently they were allegedly some ftm with a blood disease irl, or so they said. They disappeared again on me after apologizing for the lies. They probably died horribly, left for good, or that was another lie to brush me off, but hey it never affected me. They never bothered me again and I've grown from said experience.

Aside from that I've had a very quiet Gaia life.

You really have to be careful on hee and other online places because you never know who is lying.
Usually it's just about Guys pretending to be female (Not real MTF or Transgenders) in my experience.

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
Jayce Reinhardt

That was the only incident I had. The first person I met here, six (or five I can't remember) years ago, was a genuine girl and we're best friends to this very day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff