• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
jenzee
Derlaine
Eudaemon
Ew.

But yay! So cute!

Grunnies are now cute while disturbingly creepy.

EDIT:
Hey, Derlaine, is there a reason Grunnies look much different now, or is it because of the artists wanting to make them more "cute"?!

Hey Eudaemon, I think it was originally just Diedrich who was supposed to look different. It was nothing intentional I think, just different styles of artists. I'll ask the artist for the header and Diedrich item to chime in on this smile Do you miss the old look?

Yarrrr only Diedrich can speak/has a tie/walks around on his hind legs XD!!!! Don't worry, the other grunnies are still scary and DIFFERENT! biggrin

JUST FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT IT WAS NOT IN THE ARTIST'S INTENTIONS TO GET RID OF THE ORIGINAL GRUNNIES.

HOWEVER DOES THIS MEAN THAT DURING THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IT REALLY WAS DIEDRICH IN A WIG?

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
E-Corp Saboteur
jenzee
Derlaine
Eudaemon
Ew.

But yay! So cute!

EDIT:
Hey, Derlaine, is there a reason Grunnies look much different now, or is it because of the artists wanting to make them more "cute"?!

Hey Eudaemon, I think it was originally just Diedrich who was supposed to look different. It was nothing intentional I think, just different styles of artists. I'll ask the artist for the header and Diedrich item to chime in on this smile Do you miss the old look?

Yarrrr only Diedrich can speak/has a tie/walks around on his hind legs XD!!!! Don't worry, the other grunnies are still scary and DIFFERENT! biggrin

JUST FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT IT WAS NOT IN THE ARTIST'S INTENTIONS TO GET RID OF THE ORIGINAL GRUNNIES.

HOWEVER DOES THIS MEAN THAT DURING THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IT REALLY WAS DIEDRICH IN A WIG?

Perhaps Diedrich has multiple personalities?
His blue, more serious self is his dominant personality, the one in control and displaying actual intelligence, but doesn't show itself that often.
His red, more childlike self is his attempt to display his innocence. A culmination of mental garbage rejected from the dominant one and assembled to be a coping personality.

Grunnies are suppose to be zombified rabbits after all. One that can actually think and talk would probably have a lot of mental barriers.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
MadPad
Yeata Zi
Hey. Lay off Reapersun.

Her art this past event for the Easter Bunny was awesome.

even if she has some weird raed briefs obsession. Reapersun, I didn't know you had penises all over your tumblr. It should come with a disclaimer. I didn't expect a p***s.

I need to check out that tumblr of hers... ninja
It's... full of underwear.

Fluffy Cat

Yeata Zi

It's... full of underwear.

I'll probably skip all of that. emotion_dowant

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
MadPad

I'll probably skip all of that. emotion_dowant
MadPad, you're gross.

:3

Fluffy Cat

Yeata Zi
MadPad, you're gross.

And I'm not even ashamed of it. emotion_awesome

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
MadPad
Yeata Zi
MadPad, you're gross.

And I'm not even ashamed of it. emotion_awesome
lol

You're mah favorite Mad Pad that ever was!

Fluffy Cat

Yeata Zi
lol

No MadPad could ever compare to the Zi-lisciousness that is you.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
MadPad
Yeata Zi
lol

BUT ZI ISN'T A MAD PAD!

I want to invent a drinking game where you look through Reaper's Tumblr and everytime you find a picture you find creepy, you take a drink XD

I think it would be hilarious.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I wouldn't get very drunk... the internet has hardened me.

uh that wasn't a euphemism redface

*wonders if jenzee has ever been persuaded to draw zulf/kid pr0nz, does not actually want to ask*

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Yeata Zi
MadPad
Yeata Zi
lol

BUT ZI ISN'T A MAD PAD!

I want to invent a drinking game where you look through Reaper's Tumblr and everytime you find a picture you find creepy, you take a drink XD

I think it would be hilarious.

I AM A ROBOT AND EVEN I WOULD GET DRUNK.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
E-Corp Saboteur
jenzee
Derlaine
Eudaemon
Ew.

But yay! So cute!

EDIT:

It could have been one of his babies.

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Yeata Zi
E-Corp Saboteur
jenzee
Derlaine
Eudaemon
Ew.

But yay! So cute!

EDIT:

"Yarrrr only Diedrich can speak/has a tie/walks around on his hind legs XD!!!!"

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
E-Corp Saboteur
Yeata Zi
E-Corp Saboteur
jenzee
Derlaine
Eudaemon
Ew.

But yay! So cute!

EDIT:

Yes, I did read that--but his babies were basically carbon copies. Except "Brain-stupid"

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Yeata Zi
E-Corp Saboteur
Yeata Zi
E-Corp Saboteur
jenzee

Yes, I did read that--but his babies were basically carbon copies. Except "Brain-stupid"
HIS BABIES ALSO DO NOT STAND, WEAR TIES OR TALK.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff