Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I nearly DID quit Gaia over Gambino. I probably would have if I was stronger-willed.

Fluffy Cat

Lance Gambino

I quess that would be true, but one thing is for certain, E-Corps tank would have two cannons that look like a pair of bunny ears.

I wouldn't be so certain about that, we could design the cannon based on other things... E-Corp is pretty imaginative. *stares at E-Corp Saboteur's sig*

Fistrick's Partner In Crime

Gracious Beau

20,825 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
MadPad
Lance Gambino

I quess that would be true, but one thing is for certain, E-Corps tank would have two cannons that look like a pair of bunny ears.

I wouldn't be so certain about that, we could design the cannon based on other things... E-Corp is pretty imaginative. *stares at E-Corp Saboteur's sig*

stare True dat.

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
WHY IS EVERYONE LOOKING AT ME FOR. IS THERE SOMETHING ON MY PAREIDOLIA?

ANYWAYS, I IMAGINE THE EASTER BUNNY WOULD HAVE DRILLING MACHINES THAT CREATE "RABBIT HOLES" UNDER TARGETS, AND DROP OFF A PAYLOAD OF "EGGS".

Fluffy Cat

E-Corp Saboteur
WHY IS EVERYONE LOOKING AT ME FOR. IS THERE SOMETHING ON MY PAREIDOLIA?

ANYWAYS, I IMAGINE THE EASTER BUNNY WOULD HAVE DRILLING MACHINES THAT CREATE "RABBIT HOLES" UNDER TARGETS, AND DROP OFF A PAYLOAD OF "EGGS".

It's nothing, everything is perfect the way it is. emotion_dowant

I imagine those machines looking like cybernetic chickies with drills for beaks.

Lavish Ladykiller

How is everyone?

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
DOES ANYONE HAVE ALL OF THE OFFICIAL EASTER BUNNY IMAGES AND QUOTES.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
*stares at Sab's sig* It's...it's mesmerizing.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Lance Gambino
MadPad
Airships don't fit into the E-Corp theme anyway. What we need is an enormous, levitating/flying, weaponized, mechanical fortress.

E-Corp would be land based vehicles. S-Corp air based, and G-Corp would be either/or. I'd love to fight using a dirigible as an air ship!
What?
S-Corp would have snow... vehicles.... what are those ATVs for show even called?

Cat

I know I'm late to the party, but FFIX has a great airship. Back before steampunk got big.

Tipsy Flatterer

MadPad
Airships don't fit into the E-Corp theme anyway. What we need is an enormous, levitating/flying, weaponized, mechanical fortress.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Like Laputa from Castle in the Sky!
They have epic robots that take care of everything. It would be glorious!

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
E-Corp Saboteur

AFFIRMATIVE, DO YOU NEED A DELIVERY?

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Yeata Zi
Lance Gambino
MadPad

E-Corp would be land based vehicles. S-Corp air based, and G-Corp would be either/or. I'd love to fight using a dirigible as an air ship!
What?
S-Corp would have snow... vehicles.... what are those ATVs for show even called?

S CORP would have snow cycles, they would be land/snow based travel because Santa doesn't technically use a deer and sled in Gaia lore, he explores gaia in a giant land-roving mechanized version of himself that he's biologically attached to.
E CORP would have a system of burrowing units, since rabbits are well known for their "rabbit holes". I imagine giant drill-machines designed to look like rabbits.
G CORP would probably just shrink themselves down and invade peoples blood-streams for transport, they're kooky like that.

Cat

Pirate Captain Sushi
E-Corp Saboteur

I would like the ones of rabbots. Any and all. o:
I want them for reference to see if I can get freebies in the Art Freebies forum.
Sorry to bandwagon onto this post.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Kitt Koneko
Pirate Captain Sushi
E-Corp Saboteur

I would like the ones of rabbots. Any and all. o:
I want them for reference to see if I can get freebies in the Art Freebies forum.
Sorry to bandwagon onto this post.

Is that quotes or images?
Cause I only have the images of the rabbots. The quotes I have are from EB.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff