Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Spirit

Anaella
Sianserais
Anaella

Plus airships piss me off. It's an oddly specific pet peeve of mine when it comes to fantasy stories.

Just out of curiosity, any specific reason why? (I mean, granted, they don't much resemble the real ones...)

I just feel like they're overused.

Ah, fair enough - that's probably because they are. Not sure what could replace them, though.

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sianserais
Anaella
Sianserais
Anaella

Plus airships piss me off. It's an oddly specific pet peeve of mine when it comes to fantasy stories.

Just out of curiosity, any specific reason why? (I mean, granted, they don't much resemble the real ones...)

Ah, fair enough - that's probably because they are. Not sure what could replace them, though.
DRAGONS, ZEPPELINS, AND NUCLEAR MISSILES

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
E-Corp Saboteur
Sianserais
Anaella
Sianserais
Anaella

DRAGONS, ZEPPELINS, AND NUCLEAR MISSILES

YES.

Fluffy Cat

I wonder, will we see EB again during the summer event? That would make for an epic year in Gaia history.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
MadPad
I wonder, will we see EB again during the summer event? That would make for an epic year in Gaia history.
That's a good question. :/

I hope so.

Though, he would be the first holiday figure to effectively leave his holiday.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
MadPad

I hope so.

I hope so too, that would be pretty awesome.

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Yeata Zi
MadPad

I hope so.

I THINK IT WILL INVOLVE ALL THE HOLIDAYS. I AM NOT SURE IF THEY WILL BE FIGHTING, OR IF HIM WILL INTERRUPT AND THEY COMBINE POWERS.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
E-Corp Saboteur
Yeata Zi
MadPad

I hope so.

I THINK IT WILL INVOLVE ALL THE HOLIDAYS. I AM NOT SURE IF THEY WILL BE FIGHTING, OR IF HIM WILL INTERRUPT AND THEY COMBINE POWERS.
This is what I've been hoping for, although I don't understand how a title like "What the Fluff" could transfer over into all the holidays. :/

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
E-Corp Saboteur
Yeata Zi
MadPad

I hope so.

BRAWL ON THE BEACH. emotion_dowant

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Yeata Zi
E-Corp Saboteur
Yeata Zi
MadPad

I hope so.

This is what I've been hoping for, although I don't understand how a title like "What the Fluff" could transfer over into all the holidays. :/

PERHAPS ULTRA SATAN IS HIM gonk

Fluffy Cat

Yeata Zi
MadPad

I hope so.

He'd definitely deserve some more time to shine, Easter or not. After he had to fight for the reign over his own holiday so often up until now, I think it is time to put the other holiday figures under a bit of pressure too.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Yeata Zi
E-Corp Saboteur
Yeata Zi
MadPad

I hope so.

"Conclusion to an old story"

Perhaps these words still ring true, just not for the event we thought it would be for.

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Pirate Captain Sushi
Yeata Zi
E-Corp Saboteur
Yeata Zi
MadPad

I hope so.

"Conclusion to an old story"

Perhaps these words still ring true, just not for the event we thought it would be for.

MAYBE THE EASTER BUNNY GAINS ENOUGH CONFIDENCE FROM THIS WIN TO TAKE ON HIM, ENDING THE NEVER ENDING STORY. emotion_dowant

Fluffy Cat

E-Corp Saboteur

MAYBE THE EASTER BUNNY GAINS ENOUGH CONFIDENCE FROM THIS WIN TO TAKE ON HIM, ENDING THE NEVER ENDING STORY. emotion_dowant

As awesome as it sounds like, that's sadly not the Gaia I got to know...
If we are lucky the story-arc involving Nyx will end sometime in 2020. lol

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
MadPad
E-Corp Saboteur

As awesome as it sounds like, that's sadly not the Gaia I got to know...
If we are lucky the story-arc involving Nyx will end sometime in 2020. lol

If we are UNlucky, EB might get killed by Nyx.
As well as Jack.
And Santa.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas