Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Shopper

Seeing all this art of the Easter Bunny makes me want to draw a little something for him too whee

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
I WONDER IF THE EASTER EVENT WAS TO DECIDE WHO REPRESENTS EASTER IN THE SUMMER EVENT.

Lavish Ladykiller

Sweet Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
E-Corp Saboteur
Uncle Kenny
. It seems though that this victory did not satisfy Easter Bunny's quest to destroy all that is cute in Gaia. After numerous sightings of the rare and elusive Pegacorn Fluff, Easter Bunny carried out a brutal attack against all that were found, leaving its new owners disturbed and saddened with only its soul still left as a memory of what was. All hope is not lost though. A new plan is already in the works to make those souls worth something again. Hang onto them and keep them close, Summer is right around the corner.

THE EASTER BUNNY HAS TO KEEP THIS UP FOR THE SUMMER?

IT LOOKS THIS RABBIT MIGHT NEED... A FLUFFER. emotion_dealwithit

User Image
x
x
x
x

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Where is our victory item? scream

It's as if the winner didn't even matter, Diedrich got a victory item last time. I'm kind of fudged off right now that there was no April fools event, only a "conclusion" that's supposed to tie into the summer event. We defeated cute, I don't want another Fluff event. x__x

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I don't want more fighting in the summer at all, but apparently we can't have events that aren't fights.

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
xcrimsonlegendx

It's as if the winner didn't even matter, Diedrich got a victory item last time. I'm kind of fudged off right now that there was no April fools event, only a "conclusion" that's supposed to tie into the summer event. We defeated cute, I don't want another Fluff event. x__x

Well to be honest April fools was RIGHT after Easter, it makes sense that they'd merge the two together.

As for a victory item, I'm kind of cheesed off about that as well, but I'll live. We don't need one, continuity is good enough. We got an EB avatar update, we got a manga update, we got high quality event items and we got a decent cash shop update for the event. We got an event that didn't end after we collected the first egg and we got an April fools event that didn't completely suck, but left a cliff hanger for us to get interest in the summer event to come.

Continuity crimsicle: we got it.
And with continuity restored in events, we earned hope for plot progression via events.

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THERE IS NO RED AND WHITE RABBOT IN THE ITEM. emotion_8c

WHAT WAS DIEDRICH'S VICTORY ITEM LAST YEAR?

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Lord Lapin

And with continuity restored in events, we earned hope for plot progression via events.

Hopefully.

Though one event doesn't hold much hope.

Actually it's more likely they're just stretching this out so people don't ask

hey, what ever happened to that nyx fella?

desupantsu's Waifu

Kawaii Blob

26,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
So happy EB won!
not only that but that he will be in the summer event too!

I am also disappointed we didn't get a final winning item even if this plot is to be continued.
but oh well.
I hope the summer event is fun.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
The Undead Suitor
Lord Lapin

Hopefully.

Though one event doesn't hold much hope.

Actually it's more likely they're just stretching this out so people don't ask

hey, what ever happened to that nyx fella?

I'm not so sure many people liked that plot though. :B
I wouldn't shed a tear if they abandoned it.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Lord Lapin
xcrimsonlegendx

Well to be honest April fools was RIGHT after Easter, it makes sense that they'd merge the two together.

As for a victory item, I'm kind of cheesed off about that as well, but I'll live. We don't need one, continuity is good enough. We got an EB avatar update, we got a manga update, we got high quality event items and we got a decent cash shop update for the event. We got an event that didn't end after we collected the first egg and we got an April fools event that didn't completely suck, but left a cliff hanger for us to get interest in the summer event to come.

That's true but I'm a greedy oaf, I want! GIMME!

It just feels like our victory didn't mean squat to Gaia as a whole, our team and our members fought tooth and claw and just barely snuck up and took the event back at the end. Just a little recognition would have been nice. Even a mini comic resolution that wasn't a copy-pasta of the april fools grant would have been sufficient. I just feel as if things would have been different if cute had won, I could see some doofy cute victory item, a diedrich mini comic and whatever else. It felt like they were thinking "Oh s**t, they actually won? What do we do?" and just let it slide.

As it is, the event just ended. No reward, no victory speeches, nothing but hope. Granted the hope of REAL plot events again gets me moist in my driest undead places I can't help but want that little token that say we won.

Seasonal Shopper

Lord Lapin

It felt like they were thinking "Oh s**t, they actually won? What do we do?" and just let it slide.

Lol, that's probably exactly what the staff was thinking rofl

Scurvy Pirate

xcrimsonlegendx
Lord Lapin
xcrimsonlegendx

That's true but I'm a greedy oaf, I want! GIMME!

It just feels like our victory didn't mean squat to Gaia as a whole, our team and our members fought tooth and claw and just barely snuck up and took the event back at the end. Just a little recognition would have been nice. Even a mini comic resolution that wasn't a copy-pasta of the april fools grant would have been sufficient. I just feel as if things would have been different if cute had won, I could see some doofy cute victory item, a diedrich mini comic and whatever else. It felt like they were thinking "Oh s**t, they actually won? What do we do?" and just let it slide.

As it is, the event just ended. No reward, no victory speeches, nothing but hope. Granted the hope of REAL plot events again gets me moist in my driest undead places I can't help but want that little token that say we won.

The way things ended would have been the same even if cute won. We didn't have some elaborate ending for Cute prepared assuming it'd win. I was even expecting Anti-Cute to win by an even larger margin but it took much longer for them to catch up than I had anticipated.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
The Nyx plot sucks, so if we're lucky they'll just have a minicomic of Gino waking up and going "huh that was a weird dream"

and then Gambino will be all BWAHAHAHA

and I might actually spend money on Gaia again

(unlikely)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out