Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yeata Zi
Lord Lapin
Yeata Zi
I wonder how the Easter Bunny is fairing currently? What do you guys think he does this close to Christmas?

Do we think he bitterly watches reality tv while drinking carrot juice mixed with scotch.... or do we think he viciously plans to hurt Santa?

I imagine he sits in a giant reclining comfy chair with armrests on each side (maybe a cupholder with carrot juice) and while hunched over with his hands folded in front of his face, stares intensely at an image of Santa Claus across the room. I like to think he still harbors feelings of resentment and lets his emotions boil up inside him as various Christmas decorations burn in the fireplace.
Too bad Santa is so strong this time of year, or I'd suggest taking him out... FOR THE EASTER BUNNY!

To quote from Anastasia "I CAN FEEL THAT MY POWERS ARE SLOWLY RETURNING...."
I'd like to see the Easter Bunny start a Grunny invasion on Christmas in an attempt to sabotage it. Not the Diedrich grunnies these newer users have grown accustomed to, the old feral ones. Half-life headcrab grunnies. Make it a red christmas for violent reasons.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Lord Lapin
Yeata Zi
Lord Lapin
Yeata Zi
I wonder how the Easter Bunny is fairing currently? What do you guys think he does this close to Christmas?

Do we think he bitterly watches reality tv while drinking carrot juice mixed with scotch.... or do we think he viciously plans to hurt Santa?

I imagine he sits in a giant reclining comfy chair with armrests on each side (maybe a cupholder with carrot juice) and while hunched over with his hands folded in front of his face, stares intensely at an image of Santa Claus across the room. I like to think he still harbors feelings of resentment and lets his emotions boil up inside him as various Christmas decorations burn in the fireplace.
Too bad Santa is so strong this time of year, or I'd suggest taking him out... FOR THE EASTER BUNNY!

I'd like to see the Easter Bunny start a Grunny invasion on Christmas in an attempt to sabotage it. Not the Diedrich grunnies these newer users have grown accustomed to, the old feral ones. Half-life headcrab grunnies. Make it a red christmas for violent reasons.
That would be simnply smashing....the skulls of elf-techs *twitch*

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yeata Zi
Lord Lapin
Yeata Zi
Lord Lapin
Yeata Zi

Think about it: Elf grombies.
Decorative elftech skulls for our avatars.
Elf brains.
Maybe some Elftech pants finally?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lord Lapin
Yeata Zi
Lord Lapin
Yeata Zi
Lord Lapin
Yeata Zi

Think about it: Elf grombies.
Decorative elftech skulls for our avatars.
Elf brains.
Maybe some Elftech pants finally?
We're never getting elf-tech pants.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
E-Corpers, do we want a secret santa?

Tipsy Flatterer

I wouldn't mind. =3

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
DO we think people would participate?

Tipsy Flatterer

Maybe ask with a guild announcement?

And have them respond here?

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
I would participate.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Two people is enough for me to set one up. lololol

Secret Santa in the guild

Tipsy Flatterer

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
E-Corp secret Santa is more popular than GiB secret Santa! That gives me hope for our future.

Tipsy Flatterer

Woot. I'm excited!
Are there many members in GiB?
I used to see GiB members everywhere back in the day.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Not really any more, but GIB is better at being active all the year than E-Corp. Though, I want to change that. XP

Tipsy Flatterer

Yeah, me too. E-corp helped me stay active last year and I had fun.
But this year wasn't exciting. D=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces