I got this for you.

Lol! YAY!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
BTW, I PM'd Narumi about the diedrich thing (why no easter bunny?) and he said this:

"Trust me, I tried hard to think of a good way to incorporate the Easter Bunny in time but in the end we didn't have the time to create the assets we would have needed."

Which I think is fair. <3 That Narumi always looks out for us E-Corp Techs.

Tipsy Flatterer

You are awesome Zi!
Haha.
Oh, How did you get that voter thing?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The I Voted thing? It was from 2008 election.

In other news, Sushi quit gaia because of Diedrich event. A sad day for E-Corp.

Tipsy Flatterer

Really? I saw his avatar all naked and things.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
A sad day for E-Corp.
i love how any time something happens involving diedrich, the Ecorp thread makes its way back up to the top or the GCD

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I AM CE CIL
i love how any time something happens involving diedrich, the Ecorp thread makes its way back up to the top or the GCD
Truthfully, we were talking about stuff before it happened.

Then it happened, and we continued chatting. <3

Tipsy Flatterer

Yeah it is kinda funny. Do you think sushi is going to come back? He was always really involved with Gaia.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Leaden Disintegration
Yeah it is kinda funny. Do you think sushi is going to come back? He was always really involved with Gaia.
I hope so, but he's given away all his items. :/

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I wonder how the Easter Bunny is fairing currently? What do you guys think he does this close to Christmas?

Do we think he bitterly watches reality tv while drinking carrot juice mixed with scotch.... or do we think he viciously plans to hurt Santa?

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yeata Zi
I wonder how the Easter Bunny is fairing currently? What do you guys think he does this close to Christmas?

Do we think he bitterly watches reality tv while drinking carrot juice mixed with scotch.... or do we think he viciously plans to hurt Santa?

I imagine he sits in a giant reclining comfy chair with armrests on each side (maybe a cupholder with carrot juice) and while hunched over with his hands folded in front of his face, stares intensely at an image of Santa Claus across the room. I like to think he still harbors feelings of resentment and lets his emotions boil up inside him as various Christmas decorations burn in the fireplace.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lord Lapin
Yeata Zi

I imagine he sits in a giant reclining comfy chair with armrests on each side (maybe a cupholder with carrot juice) and while hunched over with his hands folded in front of his face, stares intensely at an image of Santa Claus across the room. I like to think he still harbors feelings of resentment and lets his emotions boil up inside him as various Christmas decorations burn in the fireplace.
Too bad Santa is so strong this time of year, or I'd suggest taking him out... FOR THE EASTER BUNNY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff