This place is getting outta hand now... emo

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sheshira

Aw hun you are so darn right cute when you have your tail ruffled but that's not for the here and now. I do have some curiosities about that though. Not the tail ruffling mind you haha. If you knew it would have been controversial then wouldn't it have been better to have been mum about it? Or do a guild announcement? Or simply say "Herp derp look at guild nao?"

Because like it or not it basically treads that fine line of "might be okay" provided that it's kept the way you stated (not even sure if its considered okay) but to sort of allude to what might have been TOS breaking stuff which can be a sticky widget....

Honestly if you didn't want drama then why take a course of action that could have easily incited it due to misunderstandings? xp

Very few people in the guild ACTUALLY post on a consecutive basis. I believe the majority of users are now just there to say "Herp-Derp here to support the Easter event". Bringing a poll to them would just be presenting another announcement to ignore. I learned my lesson from the B.O.O. guild, never again.

It was an idea I kept to myself until the time was right to unveil. I had one problem though: how would I go about presenting it? I waited for an opportunity, one arose when people were suggesting a blacklist of individuals to NEVER bother. Since we've had many nay-sayers in the past who hated our methods of advertising (Clock egg gifting, Arena invasions, E CORP obamicon signatures, etc.) and have gone to such lengths as make up false accusations about us, I thought it would have been well in demand to finally show our members the propaganda posted by opposing forces. Names and such would have been covered up to prevent people from trolling. It was to get jollies out of the butthurt of people who hated us simply for being there.
It therefore was named the Museum of Baw.

We've been the subject of many lies, many of our quotes have been taken out of context, many people have flamed us and called us a group of fan boys who based themselves off the 2K11 Easter Event. All I ever wanted was to have a group laugh with everyone regarding them. Teaching users how to never act in a confli[/color:75c

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sheshira

Aw hun you are so darn right cute when you have your tail ruffled but that's not for the here and now. I do have some curiosities about that though. Not the tail ruffling mind you haha. If you knew it would have been controversial then wouldn't it have been better to have been mum about it? Or do a guild announcement? Or simply say "Herp derp look at guild nao?"

Because like it or not it basically treads that fine line of "might be okay" provided that it's kept the way you stated (not even sure if its considered okay) but to sort of allude to what might have been TOS breaking stuff which can be a sticky widget....

Honestly if you didn't want drama then why take a course of action that could have easily incited it due to misunderstandings? xp

(I do apologize, let me change that. My text style ******** up posts).

Very few people in the guild ACTUALLY post on a consecutive basis. I believe the majority of users are now just there to say "Herp-Derp here to support the Easter event". Bringing a poll to them would just be presenting another announcement to ignore. I learned my lesson from the B.O.O. guild, never again.

It was an idea I kept to myself until the time was right to unveil. I had one problem though: how would I go about presenting it? I waited for an opportunity, one arose when people were suggesting a blacklist of individuals to NEVER bother. Since we've had many nay-sayers in the past who hated our methods of advertising (Clock egg gifting, Arena invasions, E CORP obamicon signatures, etc.) and have gone to such lengths as make up false accusations about us, I thought it would have been well in demand to finally show our members the propaganda posted by opposing forces. Names and such would have been covered up to prevent people from trolling. It was to get jollies out of the butthurt of people who hated us simply for being there.

We've been the subject of many lies, many of our quotes have been taken out of context, many people have flamed us and called us a group of fan boys who based themselves off the 2K11 Easter Event. All I ever wanted was to have a group laugh with everyone regarding them. Teaching users how to never act in a conflict. Attempting to show them how we deal with an out-of-hand situation civilly.

It wasn't just a museum to show off others misfortunes, it was a hall of knowledge to teach them to remain civil during conflict to prevent the ruining of not only our self image, but theirs as well.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Lord Lapin
Sheshira

We've been the subject of many lies, many of our quotes have been taken out of context, many people have flamed us and called us a group of fan boys who based themselves off the 2K11 Easter Event. All I ever wanted was to have a group laugh with everyone regarding them. Teaching users how to never act in a conflict. Attempting to show them how we deal with an out-of-hand situation civilly.

It wasn't just a museum to show off others misfortunes, it was a hall of knowledge to teach them to remain civil during conflict to prevent the ruining of not only our self image, but theirs as well.

(Oh god when I saw my post I was all " gonk s**t what the hell did I write I do not remember" But I had to back up a few pages and I found my post ahaha.)

Propaganda... sweatdrop

I think you have to understand is that you've got basically two groups of people making their opinions against your group. One, the people who aren't really a part of the plot. So when you raid the Ask the Admin events they don't see it as "oh someone wants to create some plot" they see it as "a group that is willfully spamming the thread." These are your regular GCDers and they don't really like stuff like this. Now for the clock egg spam gifts, signatures and what not. Hey I've never had issue with that.

When the Spectres came into the GCD they quickly learned about what was allowed as a "super secretive guild" was allowed to do in Gaia. They had initially started spamming GCD (and sadly a bit too much drama on everyone's part), had signatures, had special topics (symbol in the topic) etc.. but they learned (by the mod's so it's not just me yeah know?) what was acceptable behavior.

Now the second group are ones that are right with you on having plot related fun. They're creating propaganda regarding Diedrich ruling, E-bunny drooling (if he could since he's a mecha bunny maybe drool oil?) and whatever stuff that one could come up with. I get if you both want to hash it out and hash it out in your super secretive guilds but as long as it doesn't involve other Gaians (at least the off topic stuff etc) and by other Gaians I'm only talking about those who aren't into the plot etc..

Basically not all "criticism" is the same because it depends on whose making it and their intentions.

But hey if you want to believe that it's personally against you and your guild then hey the most I can do is walk away.

I'm into plot and have been for years but not at the sake of doing stuff that can be potentially reported. I prefer speculation about NPCs, plot etc myself.

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sheshira
Lord Lapin
Sheshira

(Oh god when I saw my post I was all " gonk s**t what the hell did I write I do not remember" But I had to back up a few pages and I found my post ahaha.)

Propaganda... sweatdrop

I think you have to understand is that you've got basically two groups of people making their opinions against your group. One, the people who aren't really a part of the plot. So when you raid the Ask the Admin events they don't see it as "oh someone wants to create some plot" they see it as "a group that is willfully spamming the thread." These are your regular GCDers and they don't really like stuff like this. Now for the clock egg spam gifts, signatures and what not. Hey I've never had issue with that.

When the Spectres came into the GCD they quickly learned about what was allowed as a "super secretive guild" was allowed to do in Gaia. They had initially started spamming GCD (and sadly a bit too much drama on everyone's part), had signatures, had special topics (symbol in the topic) etc.. but they learned (by the mod's so it's not just me yeah know?) what was acceptable behavior.

Now the second group are ones that are right with you on having plot related fun. They're creating propaganda regarding Diedrich ruling, E-bunny drooling (if he could since he's a mecha bunny maybe drool oil?) and whatever stuff that one could come up with. I get if you both want to hash it out and hash it out in your super secretive guilds but as long as it doesn't involve other Gaians (at least the off topic stuff etc) and by other Gaians I'm only talking about those who aren't into the plot etc..

Basically not all "criticism" is the same because it depends on whose making it and their intentions.

But hey if you want to believe that it's personally against you and your guild then hey the most I can do is walk away.

I'm into plot and have been for years but not at the sake of doing stuff that can be potentially reported. I prefer speculation about NPCs, plot etc myself.

Well really it's not very secretive.

ANYONE who writes something down on the request is allowed to be admitted into the guild. Friends, enemies, anybody who wishes to see it from our side.

I recognize the Diedrich fans propaganda is all in good fun and I don't have a problem with that, but I'm talking about stuff that was happening before the event was even in its planning stages. ([******** ******** ******** EDIT EDIT EDIT wrong word!) Gaian's were not only insulting us as a whole but went after our members individually in an attempt to make a point. Certain users who saw us as another group of fascist fanboys might not have gotten over us, I know some have though (which is good). That's why I wanted to have the Museum of Baw, to introduce our past afflictions and laugh about them.
We're not doing it anymore though. Users with mules inside the guild were quick to reject. sweatdrop

Buggy Survivor

15,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Invisibility 100

so much drama...

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
birddog3

so much drama...

Yup. I'm for moving on and talking about the Easter Bunny.

We made a mistake, it's being remedied.

Fashionable Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yeata Zi
birddog3

so much drama...

Indeed, time to move along~ >w<

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
birddog3

so much drama...

SO ANYWAYS!

EASTER!

What do we think is taking so long?

Fashionable Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
birddog3

so much drama...

SO ANYWAYS!

EASTER!

I dunno, I hope that it's today D: I'm dying to know!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
birddog3

so much drama...

SO ANYWAYS!

EASTER!

Me too for certain.

Guh. So much work is due this week at school. I'm buckling down tomorrow and finishing all my lab reports.

Fashionable Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
birddog3

so much drama...

SO ANYWAYS!

EASTER!

Me too for certain.

Guh. So much work is due this week at school. I'm buckling down tomorrow and finishing all my lab reports.

Ewy, good luck with that D: !

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-

SO ANYWAYS!

EASTER!

Me too for certain.

Ewy, good luck with that D: !
biggrin

Thanks.

I had to go upstairs in the computer lab which is a rarity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff