14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Anonyrnous
I'm curious.
Who are the three who haven't used the bathroom since the event started?

>.>

I've been egg hunting pretty hardcore with skipping sleep and meals, but not that extreme. Sushi is probably one of them, as we were chatting on msn the other day and he hadn't moved from the computer all day for anything.

User Image
Unfortunately it is finals time for Zi just about, so I've been egg hunting betwix classes and at home. Not nearly as much as I would like.

It's had a comical effect on my dreams. Early this morning when I couldn't stay awake anymore I dreamt that Diedrich's eggs were becoming homicidal green tentacle monsters and E-Corp was kind of like a SWAT team/military type group fighting them off.

User Image
Anaella

I've been egg hunting pretty hardcore with skipping sleep and meals, but not that extreme. Sushi is probably one of them, as we were chatting on msn the other day and he hadn't moved from the computer all day for anything.

User Image

Ah, I could have guessed him. Lol.
With him figuring out where the best place to find eggs is.
(Which is working out quite well for me.) This will be my fifth avi to max out.

I can't believe that tomorrow it will all be over.
Do you suppose they ill close it at midnight tomorrow?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Anonyrnous
I'm curious.

>.>

User Image
Unfortunately it is finals time for Zi just about, so I've been egg hunting betwix classes and at home. Not nearly as much as I would like.

It's had a comical effect on my dreams. Early this morning when I couldn't stay awake anymore I dreamt that Diedrich's eggs were becoming homicidal green tentacle monsters and E-Corp was kind of like a SWAT team/military type group fighting them off.

User Image
OH GOD I'VE HAD SO MANY EGG DREAMS I SWEAR!

Mrrrrh.. So from Diedrich's side I've heard a multitude of "Robo bunny has no personality."

Do we think Gaia has made EB appear one dimensional for comedy?

I think it's because they didn't have enough time to do anything else and it pisses me off that they think Diedrich has more personality.

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Anonyrnous
I'm curious.

>.>

User Image

User Image

Mrrrrh.. So from Diedrich's side I've heard a multitude of "Robo bunny has no personality."

I think it's because they didn't have enough time to do anything else and it pisses me off that they think Diedrich has more personality.

I don't mean to sound harsh but not many know much about EB as much as they know about Diedrich, Diedrich has had way more time than EB has to win people over and boost his popularity so Im not really surprised by it heh.

@On topic of not using the toilet/Not me XP I just haven't been to bed properly in a while

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Anonyrnous
Anaella

User Image

Ah, I could have guessed him. Lol.
With him figuring out where the best place to find eggs is.
(Which is working out quite well for me.) This will be my fifth avi to max out.

I can't believe that tomorrow it will all be over.
Do you suppose they ill close it at midnight tomorrow?

Lol, yeah, we've both been fans of EB for a long time so we're dead determined to make sure he is never forgotten again.

I'm not sure, but that's probable. Honestly, I wouldn't want this event to last more than a week. I would seriously go insane from doing this to myself for too long.

User Image
Oh, by the way, Unionist asked me to tell you he'll run a ZOMG hunt in a few minutes.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
ok0
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Anonyrnous
I'm curious.

>.>

User Image

User Image

I don't mean to sound harsh but not many know much about EB as much as they know about Diedrich, Diedrich has had way more time than EB has to win people over and boost his popularity so Im not really surprised by it heh.

@On topic of not using the toilet/Not me XP I just haven't been to bed properly in a while
Ugh. Makes me angry.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Ninja Hare
Oh, by the way, Unionist asked me to tell you he'll run a ZOMG hunt in a few minutes.
Oooooooooooh. Unfortunately I can't do it this time. D: It takes too much time for me.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Anonyrnous
I'm curious.

>.>

User Image

User Image

Well, a lot of people have no goddamn idea who EB is and only have this event to go off of, so you really can't blame them. I mean, I came across someone in the event forums that didn't realize EB has a carrot canon and was amused by the animated EB in my post style.

Diedrich has all the personality of a cardboard cutout though, as all he does is spew facts and stare unblinkingly.

User Image

Dapper Flip-Flopper

All guys I have an egg situation I posted a thread in the guild heh sorry if its old news heh

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Anonyrnous
I'm curious.

>.>

User Image

User Image

Well, a lot of people have no goddamn idea who EB is and only have this event to go off of, so you really can't blame them. I mean, I came across someone in the event forums that didn't realize EB has a carrot canon and was amused by the animated EB in my post style.

Diedrich has all the personality of a cardboard cutout though, as all he does is spew facts and stare unblinkingly.

User Image
EB is basically a combination of Darth Vader and Snape. Two of my favorite characters for certain. He's definitely not a cardboard cut out.

Gah.

This girl in Bear's (now nazi sad ) Diedrich thread is intent on arguing with me. I didn't even initially want to argue, but she dragged it out of me.
Ok, then. I'm going back to the Union.
Anaella

Lol, yeah, we've both been fans of EB for a long time so we're dead determined to make sure he is never forgotten again.

I'm not sure, but that's probable. Honestly, I wouldn't want this event to last more than a week. I would seriously go insane from doing this to myself for too long.

User Image

I loved EB at an early gaian age too. I never made friends on here that liked him nearly as much as I do. I'm so glad he is back though. E-Corp had really spiced Gaia up again.

Yesterday I started singing songs about how I would love eggs to show up for me.
I was scared at how it was getting to me.
I haven't gotten dreams like you guys but it's pretty weird for me to break out singing.
Especially because I'm at work when I'm online.
Yeata Zi
EB is basically a combination of Darth Vader and Snape. Two of my favorite characters for certain. He's definitely not a cardboard cut out.

How funny you said that!
Two (or three) days ago I went into a thread, "What would Diedrich's voice sound like"
I said "It sounds like grinding metal."
I got quoted but the OP and he asked if EB's voice would sound like a little kid.
I replied "The Easter Bunny sounds like Vader."
Lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas