Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proxy Browser

Anaella

If it comes to that, clearly we will have to overthrow that little green goblin and raise EB as the mighty lord of Gaia! scream

...then they send that stupid Nyx guy and he kills off EB... emo And then Gaia is ruined forever.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
MadPad
Yeata Zi
I don't think he'll be involved.

I'm going to assume the worst.
I will assume the best. :B

I wanna say Lap asked about it and was told Diedrich wools be too busy with president stuff to do easter, but maybe I just made that up.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi
-eh--debatable.

Now that's he's "President" of Gaia, I doubt he'll have time for Easter.

President? When the hell did that happen?
In November.

It was dumb as hell.

Sushi quit after it happened.

Oh wow. It does sound completely retarded. I probably would have bailed out right along with Sushi had I been around.
lucky for us you weren't I reckon.

Probably. Can't really get mad about something I wasn't even here for. XD I think I'll decide whether or not I'll stay based on how this event plays out. SO THIS BETTER BE GOOD YOU STALKERS.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
MadPad
Anaella

If it comes to that, clearly we will have to overthrow that little green goblin and raise EB as the mighty lord of Gaia! scream

...then they send that stupid Nyx guy and he kills off EB... emo And then Gaia is ruined forever.

Don't even say stuff like that. gonk

Proxy Browser

Yeata Zi

I wanna say Lap asked about it and was told Diedrich wools be too busy with president stuff to do easter, but maybe I just made that up.

I hope you are right...
Btw, any news on the well-being of Lapin?

Proxy Browser

Anaella

Right, I don't wanna give them any ideas... <n<'
Still, I'd laugh if they were to kill off EB only to let him come back to life later, Jesus-style! xd

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
MadPad
Yeata Zi

I hope you are right...

Last I heard he was going to lose his internet connection so I imagine that's still the case.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
MadPad
Anaella

Right, I don't wanna give them any ideas... <n<'
Still, I'd laugh if they were to kill off EB only to let him come back to life later, Jesus-style! xd

Pffft, I dunno about that. The artists would probably use that as an excuse to make him cutesy again; and I don't know about you guys but I like him better deformed. :B

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
MadPad
Yeata Zi

I hope you are right...
none. His internet was turned off late january and I've heard nothing since.

Proxy Browser

Anaella

Last I heard he was going to lose his internet connection so I imagine that's still the case.

Yeah, I heard the news. Last time I heard of him was by the end of January, while browsing profiles I saw a comment by him stating that he's supposedly okay.

Anaella

Pffft, I dunno about that. The artists would probably use that as an excuse to make him cutesy again; and I don't know about you guys but I like him better deformed. :B

I wouldn't say he's deformed, he's beautiful in a different way. heart
But yeah, I don't want that to happen either...

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
MadPad
Anaella

Yeah, I heard the news. Last time I heard of him was by the end of January, while browsing profiles I saw a comment by him stating that he's supposedly okay.

Anaella

I wouldn't say he's deformed, he's beautiful in a different way. heart
But yeah, I don't want that to happen either...

I'm sure he's fine. He's been through some much rougher times than simply losing the internet.

Lol, when I say deformed I really don't mean that in a bad way. Teratophilia ftw. emotion_awesome

Proxy Browser

Anaella

I'm sure he's fine. He's been through some much rougher times than simply losing the internet.

Lol, when I say deformed I really don't mean that in a bad way. Teratophilia ftw. emotion_awesome

Oh, I wasn't aware he was just losing the internet connection, I thought he was in financial trouble or something like that.

You know it! emotion_dowant

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I do miss Lapin, though. *sniffs*

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
MadPad
Anaella

Oh, I wasn't aware he was just losing the internet connection, I thought he was in financial trouble or something like that.

You know it! emotion_dowant

Well, sort of. He said he won't be getting internet back until he finds himself a job. I just got the impression he couldn't afford internet for now. I'm actually kind of in the same boat, I just happened to find an unsecured connection. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff