Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-

Indeed, time to move along~ >w<
SO ANYWAYS!

EASTER!

What do we think is taking so long?

I dunno, I hope that it's today D: I'm dying to know!
Me too for certain.

Guh. So much work is due this week at school. I'm buckling down tomorrow and finishing all my lab reports.

Ewy, good luck with that D: !
biggrin

Thanks.

I had to go upstairs in the computer lab which is a rarity.

Omai O: lolol nicee

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-

Me too for certain.

Guh. So much work is due this week at school. I'm buckling down tomorrow and finishing all my lab reports.

biggrin

Thanks.

It's terrible.

Discussion though...

Was anyone else expecting there to be more mini comics?

Fashionable Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-

Me too for certain.

biggrin

Thanks.

It's terrible.

Discussion though...

awww D:

@Discussion:
I kind of was o.o; a bit more plot to it, seemed a bit lacking.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-

biggrin

Thanks.

It's terrible.

Discussion though...

awww D:

@Discussion:
When they did two in two days, I expected one a day. biggrin

Fashionable Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-
Yeata Zi
-Mizu teh Artsi-

biggrin

Thanks.

It's terrible.

Discussion though...

awww D:

@Discussion:
When they did two in two days, I expected one a day. biggrin

Yeah I was expecting something along those lines to introduce more about the characters and such, since they had been good as releasing comics on a fairly regular basis xD

Hopeful Girl

I have noticed that sometimes we do get off-topic on here, just like a few moments ago. Easter is over. All we have to do now is wait for the results, then what can we do? The devs might not bring back the Easter Bunny for random events like they do with Diedrich. Diedrich is fast and simple. He gave out Risky Angels item for crying out loud, is featured in the Newsletters and has more events up the arse than Easter Bunny. I am not trying to bash Easter Bunny, but what can the dev's do to actually bring him back to be just as an important NPC as Sen, Seer and Gino?

Cat

:'3 I love the Easter Bunny. <3

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

I'm thinking it's possible that they may be doing an ending mini-comic and the item first before announcing who won. Easter doesn't normally get a plot to it period so we're lucky we got that much. XD

As for the survival of this thread... Easter might be over, but we aren't done yet. As I've said multiple times earlier, if Diedrich won (which I think is extremely likely) the Easter Bunny pretty much loses his holiday. There's no reason why he can't start appearing elsewhere, and we can be there to voice our wishes to the staff. Although it doesn't necessarily mean it will happen, we can still try. Meanwhile, Diedrich will end up staying in Easter. That's really not a bad deal.

User Image

Cat

Anaella

I'm thinking it's possible that they may be doing an ending mini-comic and the item first before announcing who won. Easter doesn't normally get a plot to it period so we're lucky we got that much. XD

As for the survival of this thread... Easter might be over, but we aren't done yet. As I've said multiple times earlier, if Diedrich won (which I think is extremely likely) the Easter Bunny pretty much loses his holiday. There's no reason why he can't start appearing elsewhere, and we can be there to voice our wishes to the staff. Although it doesn't necessarily mean it will happen, we can still try. Meanwhile, Diedrich will end up staying in Easter. That's really not a bad deal.

User Image
:C I don't want Easter Bunny to die. I'D BE SO SAD.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kitt Koneko
Anaella

User Image

It won't kill him to lose his holiday, but it will probably make him has a sadness for a while. XD

User Image

Cat

Anaella
Kitt Koneko
Anaella

User Image

It won't kill him to lose his holiday, but it will probably make him has a sadness for a while. XD

User Image
Yeah, but if they remove him from his holiday, he could very likely cease to exist in any further holiday or plotline because it'd be easier for Gaia.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kitt Koneko
Anaella
Kitt Koneko
Anaella

User Image

User Image
Yeah, but if they remove him from his holiday, he could very likely cease to exist in any further holiday or plotline because it'd be easier for Gaia.

That's why we have to keep going. As long as there is enough demand for his presence he will not vanish from the face of Gaia. They might need to give him a new name though if does indeed lose his holiday... They should totes name him Erik, after the phantom of the opera. lol

User Image

Cat

Anaella

That's why we have to keep going. As long as there is enough demand for his presence he will not vanish from the face of Gaia. They might need to give him a new name though if does indeed lose his holiday... They should totes name him Erik, after the phantom of the opera. lol

User Image
I don't think a few hundred users would make much of a difference to a corporation(which is what Gaia's started to become.)

I think they're main goal is to turn over a profit by making the experience of the site appeal to the majority of users, one reason why you have more female oriented items for avatars than male items.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kitt Koneko
Anaella

User Image
I don't think a few hundred users would make much of a difference to a corporation(which is what Gaia's started to become.)

I think they're main goal is to turn over a profit by making the experience of the site appeal to the majority of users, one reason why you have more female oriented items for avatars than male items.

They've shown themselves more than willing to listen to user feedback with how the Easter event turned out, and we weren't even 50 members at the time that we did most of what we did.

User Image

Cat

Anaella
Kitt Koneko
Anaella

User Image

They've shown themselves more than willing to listen to user feedback with how the Easter event turned out, and we weren't even 50 members at the time that we did most of what we did.

User Image
x .x Hopefully they do just carry him over to something else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff