Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
Lord Lapin
Looks like the taxman got us again, E CORPies.
GRS looked into how we were funding our non-profit project P.U.R.G.E. , and apparently it's "illegal" to get children to sell candy for you in "highly dangerous locations". Now, because of us, kids are growing arms of their skulls from trying to sell chocolate to toxic waste dump workers. I for one say they did their jobs well, they got the money for us, they've got another free hand to sell chocolate with, and they've got volunteer work listed on their applications for future references... supposedly as carnival freaks or bartenders. Quite frankly, they should be paying us to let them work.

GRS on the other-hand thinks these actions are "unlawful" and "inhumane" and that I should provide something like "workers comp" and "employee health benefits". FEH, new age liberal hippie nonsense, they were volunteers, they knew what they were getting into.

So with this I sadly announce that the crew is on probation until we pay off the hospital bills for all the forehead-handed children in Aekea. Luckily GRS offered us a way to pay back without actually having to give back any money: community service. Starting immediately we'll be nursing fluffs back to health after brutally punching their faces in all Easter long.

Oh and as a side note, if they flinch when you're trying to patch up the bruised and battered skull injuries that you probably inflicted... try to convince them it was just tough love.

Actually! I like this so much it's going to be in our event thread <3

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Lord Lapin
Looks like the taxman got us again, E CORPies.
GRS looked into how we were funding our non-profit project P.U.R.G.E. , and apparently it's "illegal" to get children to sell candy for you in "highly dangerous locations". Now, because of us, kids are growing arms of their skulls from trying to sell chocolate to toxic waste dump workers. I for one say they did their jobs well, they got the money for us, they've got another free hand to sell chocolate with, and they've got volunteer work listed on their applications for future references... supposedly as carnival freaks or bartenders. Quite frankly, they should be paying us to let them work.

GRS on the other-hand thinks these actions are "unlawful" and "inhumane" and that I should provide something like "workers comp" and "employee health benefits". FEH, new age liberal hippie nonsense, they were volunteers, they knew what they were getting into.

So with this I sadly announce that the crew is on probation until we pay off the hospital bills for all the forehead-handed children in Aekea. Luckily GRS offered us a way to pay back without actually having to give back any money: community service. Starting immediately we'll be nursing fluffs back to health after brutally punching their faces in all Easter long.

Oh and as a side note, if they flinch when you're trying to patch up the bruised and battered skull injuries that you probably inflicted... try to convince them it was just tough love.

''Walks into the E-Corp base''
I confess I ate some of the chocolate...no wonder I felt heady

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Oh wow! Our thread name is different! How rare!

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
That's an awesome plot.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Well! The event thread is set up. NOW WE JUST WAIT ON THE EVENT TO START!

Festive Investigator

I can't wait then!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
It should be good.

I've even gone antro for the occasion.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Can someone link me to the E-Corp event thread?

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
blaugh xd Sending last minute items to our guild mule for bribes rewards. twisted

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
At the moment guys, I'm hunting the event forums using my numeral code thingermerwhatsit that I always use.
[...basically I change the last digits of the forum number and if it's incorrect, I move up... usually around 1200 times in a row]

Hopefully they'll be open.
If I do this for no reason, I'm going to be a very sad panda.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
x Karurie x
Can someone link me to the E-Corp event thread?
It's currently in the test forum. The event forum isn't open yet to my knowledge. One of us will send out an announcement! I promise!

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
It's Monday.

Do we think the event will start today?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I thought the event would start on Saturday. :3

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
"Walks into E-Corp HQ''

Hey guys I don't feel heady anymore after eating the chocolate

"Heart literally drops off from body''

Wait, I thought chocolate is heart friendly? >_<

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
So, can I neglect my fluffs until they DIE? Wait, I can't? Can I at least abuse them and make them very sad? If so I intend to horde as many as I can to prevent them from having happy lives with kind folks. They'll rot in my dungeon of forgotten items.

I propose that all of the "cute" pets be horded and destroyed via the P.U.R.G.E. program. We must keep eradicating cute in the name of our metallic overlord.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff