Which won't work, my embers can never be calmed

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Mine are pretty chill.

Mostlky because I know we can't do anything, and hopefully rabbots will be added to the pet system soon.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I don't even want a pet system rofl

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I mean geez I forget to feed my knuffels for weeks at a time as it is

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
lol

I just want more housing items

Tipsy Flatterer

Yeata Zi
Blaze from zOMG.

Which diesnt really make sense, since she murders the animated..... But I'm all for using old npcs.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh geez, I've only seen her once before, from the release of zOMG. I didn't know she had a name and everything.
sweatdrop As you can tell I don't play much zOMG

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
Yeata Zi
Heavendove
John Columbo
I believe Uncle Kenny said that had Team Anti won, we would be raising pet rabbots instead of fluffs.
(Sorry, I couldn't remember where I saw it... Anyone want to go find it?)

Personally, I have nothing against fluffs. My beef was with that little green abomination and his demonic pink accomplice.
Just be patient. Fluffs are only the tip of the Gaia pet system. There is much more to follow...

I'm pretty sure he said the opposite, actually.

"Had anti-cute lost, it's quite possible that you'd be raising rabbots or something that weren't fluffs"

Page 273, sixth post down.
Honestly? That's probably bullshit. This event was going to happen either way.

It's just UK trying to calm us down. <3

He denied it quite aggressively when I said that. Maybe we hit a sensitive spot? They might all just make up the storyline as they go along, which would explain why it hasn't been that interesting recently.

About the pet system, I will probably try it out just for the sake of it. I don't really wanna miss out on an event. It may even be fun. I don't really mind the fluffs that much.

Actually, in my dream world I have millions of creatures that look almost exactly like fluffs. They are basically fast breeding blood bags that all of the rest of the wolves and monsters eat. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it again...

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Oooh! Blood!

I prefer to be a more lady like murderous blood sucker. <3

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
All this "pet system" talk is reminding me of what happened with the "battle system".

While zOMG! was pretty cool, it really wasn't anything like what we all thought the battle system would be and I can't help but snicker at the thought of the pet system being named something equally ridiculous like dERP! or something.

rofl

Tipsy Flatterer

xcrimsonlegendx
All this "pet system" talk is reminding me of what happened with the "battle system".

While zOMG! was pretty cool, it really wasn't anything like what we all thought the battle system would be and I can't help but snicker at the thought of the pet system being named something equally ridiculous like dERP! or something.

rofl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I lost all faith in humanity the day the title of zOMG was released.

Ring-tailed Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Redecorator 50
Takeminakata
I think my biggest gripe...no, sore point on this upcoming summer event is the idea of why UncleKenny can't give a straight answer when he was asked if EB will be involved on this one. His side won on the last Easter event with our efforts (some of us I know did not go sleep properly during that event). He was featured on the wrap-up comic killing the fluff, telling he's out to annihilate cuteness once and for all. The idea of us helping the fluffs as test dummies for the pet system is irritating enough. But EB a no show after all arrows pointing there scream scream scream

Edit: Usagi_Shiro here, sorry just test driving my Homusubi creation

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Leaden Disintegration
xcrimsonlegendx

rofl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I lost all faith in humanity the day the title of zOMG was released.
To this day I still don't know how to say zOMG!.

Is it "Zo My God!" is it "Zom Ge!"?

Worst name ever, my apologies to the person to who submitted that name.

Tipsy Flatterer

xcrimsonlegendx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I dont think anyone knows the correct pronunciation. I just say z-o-m-g.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Leaden Disintegration
xcrimsonlegendx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I dont think anyone knows the correct pronunciation. I just say z-o-m-g.
Yeah, it's a name that looks "good" on paper but can never be spoken.

I'm hoping this pet thing pans out for Gaia though, we need more GOOD features that actually work and aren't swept under the carpet down the line like Aquariums. Also, we need Rabbot pets as everyone else says and of course real Grunnies. I'd buy as many as I'm able to equip and have a whole lab full of 'em follow me though the streets of Aekea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff