Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diligent Student

Serve EB right. Cuz EB and other bullied Santa. That's not cute at all. I'm glad Jack punched him out for good. Isn't that Diedrich cute at all?

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Gendocide
Anaella
Gendocide
I love that they're using that story arc (granted I liked it better when Jack was part of it) but did we really have to use the reject Deidrgfjhgd AGAIN? And what's the deal with Waffles? Not everyone is a fan but he's getting shoved into everything

I didn't even realize Waffles was a thing? Though that could be because I kind of left Gaia for a while and missed a fair bit. I still don't know what happened last x-mas and Halloween and I don't even care. I came back for Easter.
Easter is pretty much the only event I participate in anymore

Same. I don't know, I just can't get into that whole Gino/Gods/Dark Elves/whatever the s**t is going on thing. I tried to follow it and it just doesn't do anything for me. And with no chance of the Zurg ever being used in events again, the Easter Bunny is the only character I like that's managed to stick around.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Manny80
Serve EB right. Cuz EB and other bullied Santa. That's not cute at all. I'm glad Jack punched him out for good. Isn't that Diedrich cute at all?

Go find some Diedrich fans you silly troll.

Winged Immortal

Anaella
Gendocide
Anaella
Gendocide
I love that they're using that story arc (granted I liked it better when Jack was part of it) but did we really have to use the reject Deidrgfjhgd AGAIN? And what's the deal with Waffles? Not everyone is a fan but he's getting shoved into everything

I didn't even realize Waffles was a thing? Though that could be because I kind of left Gaia for a while and missed a fair bit. I still don't know what happened last x-mas and Halloween and I don't even care. I came back for Easter.

Same. I don't know, I just can't get into that whole Gino/Gods/Dark Elves/whatever the s**t is going on thing. I tried to follow it and it just doesn't do anything for me. And with no chance of the Zurg ever being used in events again, the Easter Bunny is the only character I like that's managed to stick around.
I feel like they're trying too hard. I miss when they used real NPCs for stories, not new characters all the time

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Gendocide
Anaella
Gendocide
Anaella
Gendocide

I feel like they're trying too hard. I miss when they used real NPCs for stories, not new characters all the time

Yeah, it all seems too forced. I decided I was pretty much done after they did that whole forced tragedy thing with Meili. I can't care about a character who dies right after being introduced. Can't believe some people actually fell for that one.

Winged Immortal

Anaella
Gendocide
Anaella
Gendocide
Anaella
Gendocide

Yeah, it all seems too forced. I decided I was pretty much done after they did that whole forced tragedy thing with Meili. I can't care about a character who dies right after being introduced. Can't believe some people actually fell for that one.
Yeah and it's dragging on forever. Before, each update actually got you somewhere

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Gendocide
Anaella
Gendocide
Anaella
Gendocide

Yeah and it's dragging on forever. Before, each update actually got you somewhere

I noticed, though I haven't read any of the newer manga it looks like there's a lot of it. I question if even the staff know where they're taking that plotline anymore.

Winged Immortal

Anaella
I really don't think they do seeing as the story has changed quite a bit over the years

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Holy s**t, I now have diabetes from seeing the cute EB. emotion_kirakira

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Gendocide
Anaella
I really don't think they do seeing as the story has changed quite a bit over the years

Liam was suppose to be Ians brother. Then they bring in Louie. And turned Ian into a vampire.
Labtech X was suppose to just want to expose Johnny Gambino for the monster he was, instead he turned into someone who wants to take over the world.
Bucho used to have hair.

When the people who created the stories leave, it's up to the ones who are left to finish them.

Winged Immortal

Pirate Captain Sushi
Gendocide
Anaella

Liam was suppose to be Ians brother. Then they bring in Louie. And turned Ian into a vampire.
Labtech X was suppose to just want to expose Johnny Gambino for the monster he was, instead he turned into someone who wants to take over the world.
Bucho used to have hair.

When the people who created the stories leave, it's up to the ones who are left to finish them.
They could have at least stayed on the same track

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Baby jack looks intimidating, said no person ever.
Until today. :V

I gotta admit, I kinda snickered at that self-worth remark.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Pirate Captain Sushi
Baby jack looks intimidating, said no person ever.
Until today. :V

I gotta admit, I kinda snickered at that self-worth remark.

Well, Jack is still Jack, no matter how old he is.

Lol, the line in my signature is soooo appropriate right now (those who are emptiest are those who are full of themselves).

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
How can you all still be fans of EB when he is an a*****e and a drunk.
talk2hand

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
The zothaq
How can you all still be fans of EB when he is an a*****e and a drunk.
talk2hand

Pfft, you act like that's news to us hench-hares. We work for the guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff