Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Arizona Ranger
      AIRSHIPS. AIRSHIPS EVERYWHERE. BWAHAHAHA.

@__@ I admit it, I'm a bit tired of them now. It's like... c'mon, guys. We've got the tech to make more advanced means of transport. Needs more spacecraft. Or cars at the very least, ffs.

I would so volunteer to draw the Easter Bunny into the plot manga. Mechanical things and creatures and the like are friggin fun to draw.
      User Image

They were cool and all at first but it's gotten a little excessive. Its like airships are the answer to everything now. "Oh you have a headache? LETS HAVE A GRAND ADVENTURE ON MY BEAUTIFUL AIRSHIP AND FIND A MYTHICAL BOTTLE OF ADVIL." User Image

I would have applied when they were hiring artists, but if I remember correctly they can't hire anyone that isn't an american citizen. I HAS A SADNESS. emo

Anxious Shapeshifter

Lord Tyhnu
They were cool and all at first but it's gotten a little excessive. Its like airships are the answer to everything now. "Oh you have a headache? LETS HAVE A GRAND ADVENTURE ON MY BEAUTIFUL AIRSHIP AND FIND A MYTHICAL BOTTLE OF ADVIL." surprised hdear:

I would have applied when they were hiring artists, but if I remember correctly they can't hire anyone that isn't an american citizen. I HAS A SADNESS. emo
      LET'S TAKE AN AIRSHIP AWAY FROM THE AIRSHIPS, TO THE MYTHICAL LAND OF NOAIRSHIPS THEN WE'LL BE RID OF THE AIRSHIPS. x_x Airshiiips.

Waitwhat? Damn, that cuts my chances down too. emo
      User Image
Arizona Ranger
Lord Tyhnu
They were cool and all at first but it's gotten a little excessive. Its like airships are the answer to everything now. "Oh you have a headache? LETS HAVE A GRAND ADVENTURE ON MY BEAUTIFUL AIRSHIP AND FIND A MYTHICAL BOTTLE OF ADVIL." surprised hdear:

LET'S TAKE AN AIRSHIP AWAY FROM THE AIRSHIPS, TO THE MYTHICAL LAND OF NOAIRSHIPS THEN WE'LL BE RID OF THE AIRSHIPS. x_x Airshiiips.

User Image

Bwaaah?! What if you're illegally in the US? Does that count? gonk

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Arizona Ranger
Lord Tyhnu
They were cool and all at first but it's gotten a little excessive. Its like airships are the answer to everything now. "Oh you have a headache? LETS HAVE A GRAND ADVENTURE ON MY BEAUTIFUL AIRSHIP AND FIND A MYTHICAL BOTTLE OF ADVIL." User Image

User Image

They've even got floating cities now. I'm just waiting for the villains hideout to turn out to be a floating fortress to complete the backwards Escaflowne feel. The only thing I've liked from recent manga is Peath. He's actually cute and we'll probably never see him again. XD

Yeah, I think there's legal issues with taking employees from outside of america.

Anxious Shapeshifter

Lord Tyhnu

They've even got floating cities now. I'm just waiting for the villains hideout to turn out to be a floating fortress to complete the backwards Escaflowne feel. The only thing I've liked from recent manga is Peath. He's actually cute and we'll probably never see him again. XD

Yeah, I think there's legal issues with taking employees from outside of america.
      xD Oh, Escaflowne. Good times. I liked Peath, too. Adorable, yet deadly.

D'aww. That sucks. :<

@Nella: I don't think illegally counts. xD
      User Image
Arizona Ranger
Lord Tyhnu

xD Oh, Escaflowne. Good times. I liked Peath, too. Adorable, yet deadly.

D'aww. That sucks. :<

@Nella: I don't think illegally counts. xD
      User Image

They could so pay me under the ping pong table. XP

I just wish they'd keep a cohesive story line going, instead of jumping so darn much.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Lord Tyhnu
Arizona Ranger

@__@ I admit it, I'm a bit tired of them now. It's like... c'mon, guys. We've got the tech to make more advanced means of transport. Needs more spacecraft. Or cars at the very least, ffs.

I would so volunteer to draw the Easter Bunny into the plot manga. Mechanical things and creatures and the like are friggin fun to draw.
      User Image

Wait, you have to be an American citizen?
...SCORE!

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Pirate Captain Sushi
Lord Tyhnu
Arizona Ranger

User Image

Wait, you have to be an American citizen?
...SCORE!

GET OUT

But really though, I wonder if they'd let me do it for free.

Tipsy Flatterer

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is
peace without a blessed fight?
I agree with you guys about the Manga artists and their airships and the weird way Diedrich looks.

Do you guys know why Jack punched out the Bunny (and not one of the random V-day box of chocolates)?
It was a random thought I had while I was inspecting the Manga archive.

There may not be any significance to it. Or maybe there is and I missed something.
But they must have mended their differences because in "New Beginnings" they are all hiding in the snow together(?)
A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife.
When the obsession with
death becomes a way of life.

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Leaden Disintegration
And what is
I agree with you guys about the Manga artists and their airships and the weird way Diedrich looks.

Do you guys know why Jack punched out the Bunny (and not one of the random V-day box of chocolates)?

There may not be any significance to it. Or maybe there is and I missed something.
But they must have mended their differences because in "New Beginnings" they are all hiding in the snow together(?)
When the obsession with

The Easter Bunny dictated "this was Easter Bunny Territory" in the manga, indicating that EB had ownership of the land. EB would have be well known in the area.
Seeing as how he was the only one watching while everyone was beating up Santa, that would indicate he was the 'big cheese'. Not needing to lift his hands when his crownies can do it for him.
When you want to stop a group from beating someone up, you don't pull them off 1 by 1, you attack the head of the group.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Leaden Disintegration
And what is

When the obsession with

Jack punched him out because he was bullying Santa. Not really much more to it than that. It's pretty obvious that the Easter Bunny was the leader among the other holiday mascots that were beating on Santa so that's probably why he was specifically targeted.

I highly doubt that anything was mended. The Easter Bunny seems to be the type to NEVER let go of old grudges. Especially when it comes to his ego being bruised. They probably just got together for strength in numbers to face a common enemy. That is until Santa wandered out and decided to act like a complete moron for last x-mas.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hey guys. I'm back from my weekend vacation. Wats going on in E-Corp?

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yeata Zi

Oh nothing much, big plans are going on. ninja

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Lord Lapin
Yeata Zi

Oh nothing much, big plans are going on. ninja
Brilliant! I'll check the guild? Tyhnu's art looks ruddy awesome in her signature.

Tipsy Flatterer

Lord Lapin
The Easter Bunny dictated "this was Easter Bunny Territory" in the manga, indicating that EB had ownership of the land. EB would have be well known in the area.
Lord Tyhnu
I highly doubt that anything was mended. The Easter Bunny seems to be the type to NEVER let go of old grudges. Especially when it comes to his ego being bruised. They probably just got together for strength in numbers to face a common enemy. That is until Santa wandered out and decided to act like a complete moron for last x-mas.

And what is
Lord Lapin: Oh, Haha.
It would have helped if I had re-read it.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Lord Tyhnu: I see.
What happened last Christmas? I don't think was around.
(And having a short-term-memory doesn't help either. sweatdrop )
When the obsession with

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas