Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Odd Cinderella
Lord Tyhnu
MadPad
I hope this will please our great easter overlord!

That is all kinds of fabulous. XD
*just read sig* gonk

8D

4,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Befriended 100
CAN I JOIN!! I got a mask!!

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
BTW Tyhnu, nice username.
It reminds me a lot of my own, being that they both start with Lord and they have the exact same number of characters.

comander sockmonkey

Welcome to E CORP, miss. o3o

So folks, how do YOU think the Easter Bunny views our relation to Jack and Santa? Does he hate US for liking them or is it just the fact that they have fans?

I'd like to know more about what you guys think on the matter.

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
Lord Lapin
It reminds me a lot of my own, being that they both start with Lord and they have the exact same number of characters.

comander sockmonkey

So folks, how do YOU think the Easter Bunny views our relation to Jack and Santa? Does he hate US for liking them or is it just the fact that they have fans?

i dont really like jack and i only like santa for the presents. i think eb hates evry1 xp

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Lord Lapin

comander sockmonkey

The best names begin with Lord. cool As an added bonus it confuses people over what gender I am.

As for how EB views the Gaian populace... Well he did send bombs to everyone, so I think he at the very least holds a mild grudge against Gaians for ignoring him.

Proxy Browser

Lord Lapin

I think Tyhnu got a good point. Most Gaians just don't appreciate the hard work done by the Easter Bunny enough. He even created self-replicating eggs made of nanites to bring joy to the Gaian population more efficiently! (Source)
And for what? To be replaced by a tie wearing piece of snot?
What infamy!

And about the Easter Bunny's relation to Jack and Santa, I think his grudge against them is not as strong as it used to be. While those two hid from whoever 'he' is, our great lord of Easter stood by their side to protect them with his superior armament. (Source)
Considering this, it might be possible that he at least tolerates any sympathy of Gaians towards Jack and Santa.

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Good points, good points.

Nobody on Gaia quite has a story quite as dramatic as the Easter Bunnies. Getting his most prized asset (his face) crippled, the one thing He ever loved... taken away. When he developed a new attachment (his fans) he was forced to painfully watch as they flocked to his bitter enemies for something so trifle: event goodies.

Seeing as how he now tolerates Jack and Santa a little bit, does this mean he finally tolerates us?

BTW: Thank you MadPad, I have been looking for that Easter description EVERYWHERE.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Lol, I just remembered something guys. During the last Christmas event I sent EB a chyaku norisu scarf along with a message about how there are still Gaians around that appreciate him and the work he does to cheer him up. So if he runs the Easter event this year maybe he'll be in a better mood. =D

Queen Guu's Fav

Friend

I think I may need a mask. > w<

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
I spy a Tyhnu. ninja

Ahh, I'm still awaiting the Easter Bunny's friend request response. I sent him one a WHILE ago. whee

I doubt he's going to accept it. sweatdrop

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Pirate Captain Sushi
I spy a Tyhnu. ninja

Ahh, I'm still awaiting the Easter Bunny's friend request response. I sent him one a WHILE ago. whee

Why yes you do. I decided to come back so as not to miss the Easter event.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Lord Tyhnu
Pirate Captain Sushi
I spy a Tyhnu. ninja

I'm still hoping we fight the Easter Bunny in zOMG. >w>

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Pirate Captain Sushi
Lord Tyhnu
Pirate Captain Sushi
I spy a Tyhnu. ninja

Yeah, that would be all kinds of win. He'd probably be hard as hell though, what with being a demigod and all.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Lord Tyhnu
Pirate Captain Sushi
Lord Tyhnu
Pirate Captain Sushi
I spy a Tyhnu. ninja

Yeah, that would be all kinds of win. He'd probably be hard as hell though, what with being a demigod and all.

Not necessarily.
The zOMG! devs learned from the Halloween event with Jack and how when he would spawn, his crazy high CL made users flock all at once to that special area and crash the servers. They're probably going to go for another route and have Easter Bunny spawn often but be weaker to kill. D:
Makes users more lax and provokes the mentality of "Oh that? Yeah, I'll do it later, I have plenty of time."

His drop rate isn't going to be as high either.
HQ is already pissed at the Devs for helping inflation.

I still want see his avatar in zOMG though. >W>

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Pirate Captain Sushi
Lord Tyhnu
Pirate Captain Sushi
Lord Tyhnu
Pirate Captain Sushi
I spy a Tyhnu. ninja

Not necessarily.
The zOMG! devs learned from the Halloween event with Jack and how when he would spawn, his crazy high CL made users flock all at once to that special area and crash the servers. They're probably going to go for another route and have Easter Bunny spawn often but be weaker to kill. D:
Makes users more lax and provokes the mentality of "Oh that? Yeah, I'll do it later, I have plenty of time."

His drop rate isn't going to be as high either.
HQ is already pissed at the Devs for helping inflation.

I still want see his avatar in zOMG though. >W>

Ah, see I wasn't here for the Halloween event so I didn't even know there's was a thing with Jack. XD

In other news, I mades a Easter Bunny drawing. 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces