Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Have you guys seen the shipping thread for EB and Diedrich?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

It got boxed. Yesssssss. Sweet justice.

Honestly I can't believe they never thought of sending Sen/Overseer to him for getting their powers back. He'd be more likely to give it to them just to spite Jack. We don't really know what kind of powers he has since he seems to prefer depending on his ability to build weapons, so I imagine it's not a power that can be used to harm others. I mean, he is basically a fertility god so it's probably more along the lines of a creative force than a destructive one. He'd be the polar opposite of Jack.

User Image
I bet his power is in painting beautiful eggs.

Lol, gotta admit, it takes skill to be able to do that without accidentally crushing them in his mighty fists.

User Image

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PQ and Retrostacja
Pirate Captain Sushi
GriffinFire
An EB vs. Jack event/storyline would be amazing. biggrin When would it take place? Halloween? Easter? A halfway point in between?

A mid-way point would be nice, and Summer seems like the perfect time.

Summer events these days have been centering around water-balloons, pools, and camps. It'd be nice to see them veer away from the 'social norm' of reality and lean a little more towards aspects of their own world.

I don't know about you, but a giant robot flinging massive balloons at other towns doesn't sound like a social norm. The first summer event WAS the water balloon fight, so it's hard to say "these days" as it were.

I think as the time moves further from their actual holiday, the weaker they become. So it would be hard to say exactly when, if ever, a plotline for the two of them would happen. It would all depend on who would initiate. Considering EB has the most to gain, it would be closer to Easter than the summer, where he is waning in power and Jack is regaining his.

Got me there, summer used to be the period of time where we would stand around and wait for the Halloween plot.

I guess a giant robot who throws water balloons isn't really that realistic either. xD

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Have you guys seen the shipping thread for EB and Diedrich?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

It got boxed. Yesssssss. Sweet justice.

Honestly I can't believe they never thought of sending Sen/Overseer to him for getting their powers back. He'd be more likely to give it to them just to spite Jack. We don't really know what kind of powers he has since he seems to prefer depending on his ability to build weapons, so I imagine it's not a power that can be used to harm others. I mean, he is basically a fertility god so it's probably more along the lines of a creative force than a destructive one. He'd be the polar opposite of Jack.

User Image
I bet his power is in painting beautiful eggs.

Lol, gotta admit, it takes skill to be able to do that without accidentally crushing them in his mighty fists.

User Image
Exactly.

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I would be thrilled to see an Easter Bunny versus Jack event.

Though, the description you gave for unleashing grunnies to invade Jack's own event seems more likely for Halloween rather than Summer. Jack would have an advantage in this situation (being it close to his own holiday) but from the way you've described it, the Easter Bunny wouldn't actually be fighting Jack. The situation to me sounds more like he'd be intentionally sabotaging Jack's own Halloween event, which wouldn't involve direct contact.

It would actually be pretty funny if it didn't work out and EB wound up making it better on accident, further fueling his rage against the pumpkin-headed troll of Halloween.

It could be a great plot device used to build-up the Easter Bunny's fury; to have him go berserk the next year. I'd like to see him finally lose it and go mono-a-mono against Jack.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

I could see him sabotaging Jack's event easily enough. Sounds like the kind of thing he would do. It would take a lot for him to work up to courage to fight him head on since he's made it clear in the past that he's extremely wary of Jack.

User Image
Anaella

I could see him sabotaging Jack's event easily enough. Sounds like the kind of thing he would do. It would take a lot for him to work up to courage to fight him head on since he's made it clear in the past that he's extremely wary of Jack.

User Image

I can see like in the middle of the climax of Jack's event, EB comes in and blows everything up.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Insane Pillow
Anaella

User Image

I can see like in the middle of the climax of Jack's event, EB comes in and blows everything up.

And then he RUNS AWAY before Jack can catch him (cause I imagine what EB lacks in strength he makes up for in agility). XD

It would be a funny situation of trolls trolling trolls.

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Anaella
Insane Pillow
Anaella

User Image

And then he RUNS AWAY before Jack can catch him (cause I imagine what EB lacks in strength he makes up for in agility). XD

User Image
EB is pretty built.

I think he probably has some decent strength.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Insane Pillow
Anaella

User Image

User Image
EB is pretty built.

I think he probably has some decent strength.

He is, but knowing him it's most certainly more to make himself feel better about his appearance than anything else. He's more likely to avoid a physical confrontation if there's even a minute chance of him not winning; blowing s**t up and making a getaway instead. He's still very much a bully, and bullies are cowardly as all hell if you back them into a corner.

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I'm pretty sure Jack's fans outnumber us.

And they would be rabid if this happened.

D:

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Oh yeah there's no way EB would win against Jack in a user team battle. Not now anyway. Maybe if he was developed more he'd gain more popularity and stand a chance. Or if Jack did something incredibly douchey next Halloween to make more people hate him.

User Image

Ruthless Tycoon

10,650 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
Ahhh E CORP bunny win. Loving it.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Quatro

Hayyyy, digging that avi art. I don't think I've seen you in here before. EB fan too I presume from that awesome doll you're wearing. :3

User Image

Ruthless Tycoon

10,650 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
Anaella
Quatro

Hayyyy, digging that avi art. I don't think I've seen you in here before. EB fan too I presume from that awesome doll you're wearing. :3

User Image

Haha, thanks!
and totally- the true Easter bunny completely looks like something out of Aekea which happens to be my favorite town. Dietrich gave off too much of a Durem feel. :p

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Quatro
Anaella
Quatro

User Image

Haha, thanks!
and totally- the true Easter bunny completely looks like something out of Aekea which happens to be my favorite town. Dietrich gave off too much of a Durem feel. :p

Lol, same. I've always assumed that the Easter Bunny must live in Aekea. Seems like the perfect place to go if you want to be building robots and weaponry. Plus all of my Gaian characters have lived there as well.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces