Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Survivor

15,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Invisibility 100

ill follow the Easter Bunny because he is awesome.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Well, I personally liked the skittles Easter event.
It was one of the only times a sponsor actually 'fit' with the theme of the event, you know?
Candy... Easter... makes a hell of a lot more sense than tampons on Thanksgiving.
I also liked the zOMG Easter event... people were telling me that it seemed half-assed but I thought it was done pretty well. A full new set of recipe's, badges, loot, a golden egg to attack, chicks that followed your avi, hidden Easter Eggs in bushes... the only thing it was missing was a giant Robo-Easter Bunny to fight (the equivalent to last years Jack).

My favorite though would have to be 2008 when the eggs exploded. I laughed so hard at that. XD
No plans for this Easter, hoping to take whatever Gaia throws at us...
For the love of god, don't be another Diedrich Easter. The whole 'Grunnies coming out of eggs' thing pissed me off so much. gonk

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pirate Captain Sushi
It was one of the only times a sponsor actually 'fit' with the theme of the event, you know?
Candy... Easter... makes a hell of a lot more sense than tampons on Thanksgiving.
I also liked the zOMG Easter event... people were telling me that it seemed half-assed but I thought it was done pretty well. A full new set of recipe's, badges, loot, a golden egg to attack, chicks that followed your avi, hidden Easter Eggs in bushes... the only thing it was missing was a giant Robo-Easter Bunny to fight (the equivalent to last years Jack).

My favorite though would have to be 2008 when the eggs exploded. I laughed so hard at that. XD
For the love of god, don't be another Diedrich Easter. The whole 'Grunnies coming out of eggs' thing pissed me off so much. gonk

I wasn't around for that. I've read it sucked. D:
EDIT: The Diedrich thing.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Lord Lapin
Pirate Captain Sushi

I wasn't around for that. I've read it sucked. D:

Well it sort of did but then again it sort of didn't.
It was awesome because we finally got our 2K4 Zombie skins, but the method of getting them was to run around the landing pages and click on teeny tiny immovable eggs. They didn't dart across the screen like the old ones did, you could actually trick people into thinking the eggs were in your signature, in your posts, on different pictures, it was lulzy. It was actually like that the Easter before too. xD

But the whole Diedrich thing killed it for me. Sure, I would have liked a Grunny Easter... just not a... you know... Easter Grunny.
Grunnies do not friggin' hatch from eggs, they are genetic experiments that grow out the back of your noggin'. gonk

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
birddog3

ill follow the Easter Bunny because he is awesome.

Added, will you be requiring an Easter mask?

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
What do you think his bio-mechanical parts run on? Gas? Ghi? Radioactive Isotope? Holiday 'cheer'?

I'm wanting to say it runs off his bodies energy and uses it like a battery.

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
lol bunny butthurt XD

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Chibi_Sama08
lol bunny butthurt XD

None shall invoke the wrath of the Easter Bunny,
for his power knows no limits.

None shall feel victimized by the Easter Bunny,
for our egg-splosive punishment was truly deserved.

None shall take offence to the Easter Bunnies decisions,
For his word is law.

All hail the Easter Bunny!

Beloved Perfectionist

Did we forget the part where he blew up our faces stare just saying.

but yeah i like the easter bunny, i thought he had the makings to be quite the evil bad guy then they did nothing with that.... then he disappeared. and i miss him bunches

Dapper Flip-Flopper

*THROWS ON BUNNY MASK*
Sign me up!!
Bunnies need to stick together ;D

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dan D Lie N
Did we forget the part where he blew up our faces stare just saying.

but yeah i like the easter bunny, i thought he had the makings to be quite the evil bad guy then they did nothing with that.... then he disappeared. and i miss him bunches

I did not forget.
That was a justifiable punishment for us.
The Easter Bunny loved us, he cherished us.
He used to be a beloved holiday figure, one we would all look up to.
When he lost us all to Jack and Santa, he flipped. The ones he loved and worked so hard for had betrayed him to follow his mortal enemies...
Kamastr0
*THROWS ON BUNNY MASK*
Sign me up!!
Bunnies need to stick together ;D

Indeed, praise the Easter Bunny!

Dapper Flip-Flopper

ALL HAIL! ;D

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pirate Captain Sushi
What do you think his bio-mechanical parts run on? Gas? Ghi? Radioactive Isotope? Holiday 'cheer'?

From what I've come to understand in the latest manga, he's a god.
The vampires were attacking gods: Jack, Santa, and the Easter Bunny were holed up in hiding from them.
It's implied then that Don Kuro hired vampires to attack them which in itself implies they are indeed gods.

Perhaps his Bio-mechanical suit runs off bunny god ju-ju?

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Lord Lapin
Pirate Captain Sushi

From what I've come to understand in the latest manga, he's a god.
The vampires were attacking gods: Jack, Santa, and the Easter Bunny were holed up in hiding from them.
It's implied then that Don Kuro hired vampires to attack them which in itself implies they are indeed gods.

Perhaps his Bio-mechanical suit runs off bunny god ju-ju?

Bunny god juju, nice.

The Easter Bunny might have it running on Ghi.
I can picture him grinding up little fluffs into BAWLZ and absorbing the energy that way. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff